All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Welcome aboard :-)

joshua007 posted: »

... Can I join this ship:)

• You know, I never really saw that but then again, it took someone pointing out Sokka/Toph to me....Shame they left Toph's relationship(s) up in the air the way they did.

Now who do you think Violet would choose if she could only have one? Clementine or chicken nuggets?

Scythenger posted: »

You're welcome :-) It's the same with me with ships. I thought toph and zuko would be a good pair. I'm glad you ship violetine.

• I would be a little worried about what is exactly in those nuggets....but, having said that...I am sure she would stick with Clem...not saying there would not be moments of regret.

acturis posted: »

You know, I never really saw that but then again, it took someone pointing out Sokka/Toph to me....Shame they left Toph's relationship(s) up

• I feel as though they would be a good pair. I never thought of toph and sokka as a pair but it's a nice one. It is a shame they did to toph's relationship status. I'd say clem. I doubt a chicken nugget has ever took vi's breath away like that kiss from clem did and clem's there to stay. Once you eat the chicken nuggets they're done.

acturis posted: »

You know, I never really saw that but then again, it took someone pointing out Sokka/Toph to me....Shame they left Toph's relationship(s) up

• my goth emo phase never ended

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, sorry bout that. It was more a crack about tweens and their goth/emo phases.

• That, but for you.

This, but for Louis.

• Nice(no gay intended). Keep growing your beard.

Gauss99 posted: »

I'm Badger's little brother =D (Spoiler)

• u look old

Gauss99 posted: »

I'm Badger's little brother =D (Spoiler)

• i legit haven't even seen the kiss between clem and vi since i only played ep2 once. and haven't bothered looking it up on yt. i'm a terrible person.

• At the risk of "spoiling" it for you, it's pretty much the type of movie kiss you'd get between two people who are just out enjoying whatever and one decides to kiss the other, to their surprise.

sarahsenpai posted: »

i legit haven't even seen the kiss between clem and vi since i only played ep2 once. and haven't bothered looking it up on yt. i'm a terrible person.

• here

sarahsenpai posted: »

i legit haven't even seen the kiss between clem and vi since i only played ep2 once. and haven't bothered looking it up on yt. i'm a terrible person.

• lol

Dex-Starr posted: »

That, but for you.

• Yeah man, beard is life!

u look old

And I like it, without beard and normal hair I look like a kid.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Nice(no gay intended). Keep growing your beard.

• I was listening to some Flyleaf when I saw this. It add a bit to the image for me.

lottii-lu posted: »

By bearsketches

• Watch where you put those hands Violet.

• What the hell?

By bearsketches

• That moment when the kiss is censored but not THAT hand hahahaha

By bearsketches

• I think it was just on her leg. I imagine they were both on the swing together and Violet got so caught up in the moment that she got off, put her hand on her leg to stop the swing, and kissed her.

NickElMufa posted: »

That moment when the kiss is censored but not THAT hand hahahaha

• Givin me flashbacks to Cartman takin that picture with Butters, pal.

I think it was just on her leg. I imagine they were both on the swing together and Violet got so caught up in the moment that she got off, put her hand on her leg to stop the swing, and kissed her.

• And you saying that gave me flashbacks of when Cartman was trying to stick his d*ck in Butter's mouth after he blindfolded him and said he was giving him candy. :worried:

I don't know how it came to this.

Givin me flashbacks to Cartman takin that picture with Butters, pal.

• Ohmygo--what episode is that and why did it happen?!

And you saying that gave me flashbacks of when Cartman was trying to stick his d*ck in Butter's mouth after he blindfolded him and said he was giving him candy. I don't know how it came to this.

• Found it. It was a ridiculous episode.

Spoiler'd for people who don't want to follow along with this.

Season 11 ep2: Cartman Sucks

Cartman takes a photo with Butters's penis in his mouth to prove Butters is gay. He later finds out what the picture really means and freaks out when the photo disappears. He tries to cover up this embarrassment by taking a picture with his penis in Butter's mouth, but it doesn't work out.

You can find gifs of the whole episode here

Ohmygo--what episode is that and why did it happen?!

• Oh, so it's the same episode.

Jeez, it really has been forever.

Found it. It was a ridiculous episode. Spoiler'd for people who don't want to follow along with this. (Spoiler)

• ooo so it was clem who kissed vi. now i kinda regret not romancing her.

MrGraffio posted: »

here

• “I got u now Vi!”

• Cripes, not to spread old flames, but that's kinda awkward.

MrGraffio posted: »

“I got u now Vi!”

• It's not true to Clem either. Look at Clem's face! It's like it was for something else but remixed/parodied for TWD.

Cripes, not to spread old flames, but that's kinda awkward.

• It's almost like it's fanart and fans tend to draw based on styles they like.

Ghetsis posted: »

It's not true to Clem either. Look at Clem's face! It's like it was for something else but remixed/parodied for TWD.

• You got me there.

But Violet looks similiar enough, so my point still stands!

It's almost like it's fanart and fans tend to draw based on styles they like.

• It has gotten a little quiet in here, so I figured I'd throw in some ship art. I don't think this has been posted anywhere. Then again, I haven't read all 55 pages of content...

A bit of Coy Violet for you fans of that out there.

And I just personally love seeing Violet bashful/uncomfortable like this.

Finally, a piece of them under the stars. Maybe Violet asked Clem about the nightmares she's been having and Clem finally opened up about the Ranch.

• Clem opening up to vi about the ranch and vi telling clem about her past would be a nice moment between the two of them.

• It should happens next episode....I we ever get it

Clem opening up to vi about the ranch and vi telling clem about her past would be a nice moment between the two of them.

• Why...why it looks like she is happy...omfg so not Clem!

Ghetsis posted: »

It's not true to Clem either. Look at Clem's face! It's like it was for something else but remixed/parodied for TWD.

• It would be cool to see mini going for the kill on clem and vi standing in front of clem to protect her and drawing a weapon on mini and telling her to step back or vi tackling mini to the ground as she goes for the kill on clem.

• Cool for the action not so cool for it feeling like a repeated plot point from ANF

It would be cool to see mini going for the kill on clem and vi standing in front of clem to protect her and drawing a weapon on mini and telling her to step back or vi tackling mini to the ground as she goes for the kill on clem.

• What, you mean what should've been Kate trying to break up the fight to the best of her ability?

Cool for the action not so cool for it feeling like a repeated plot point from ANF

• She sure didn't try much XD.

What, you mean what should've been Kate trying to break up the fight to the best of her ability?

• Oh nooo, cause then, we couldn't have Mini-Jane be "awsum".

She sure didn't try much XD.

• She could've at least taken place of Gabe and get hit in the face. She so deserved it in that moment

Oh nooo, cause then, we couldn't have Mini-Jane be "awsum".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.