All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• vi's backstory was something else. Not sure how else could describe it. Vi did a lot of adorable things in ep 3. Holding clem's hand, giving clem a button she made that had stars on it so clem can remember that night they kissed, asking clem to dance with her then offering clem her hand, vi hugging clem, and the way vi acted after they danced.

• Did anyone else hear vi sing?

• That song was wonderful, but it only made me reflect deeper on the bad stuff that's happened. That sun is looking like a flame on a short wick, almost drowning in the pooled wax. But at this time, there is nothing you can do for the flame but wait.

NikoruNeko posted: »

I try to take my mind off the sad things that happened in Episode 3 so I edited and synced Louis' piano playing and Violet's singing in this video and wanted to share with everyone. I did the best I could Hope you like it!!

• Guess you only get a pin with stars on it if you date her? She gave me a pin with a Clementine on it.

• wat

AnimalBoy posted: »

Guess you only get a pin with stars on it if you date her? She gave me a pin with a Clementine on it.

• :lol: It's the fruit, baby.

MrGraffio posted: »

wat

• edited January 2019

What? She gave me a pin with a Clementine (The fruit) on it.

MrGraffio posted: »

wat

• Yeah. You get that if you're BFF's with her.

AnimalBoy posted: »

What? She gave me a pin with a Clementine (The fruit) on it.

• What was everyone's reactions when vi shoots mini to save clem?

• I thought “well why couldn’t you do that in my playthrough”

Scythenger posted: »

What was everyone's reactions when vi shoots mini to save clem?

• edited January 2019

I wish judging on which vi people got vi could've either knocked mini unconscious, hurt mini, or just killed mini. Maybe in some instances of the fight vi got hurt fighting mini maybe even really hurt but still won the fight in each different outcome. That would've been cool and a way better direction to take louis path vi in. There could've been so many paths between vi and mini and it's a shame that louis vi path is a path for vi at all. Hopefully the louis path vi does something to be redeemed in ep 4. Though even that's the case some people have already put louis path vi on their hit list as number 1. But the vi that shot mini to protect clem is definitely a keeper. The louis path one imo could still do something to redeem herself.

Melton23 posted: »

I thought “well why couldn’t you do that in my playthrough”

• At lest she loyal if you saved her in episode 2 she shot minie in my play through of episode 3

• Yeah, but looking at her cute ability to betray the people she loves so easily then I wouldn't be suprised if she will ditch you in Episode 4 anyway.

donmike84 posted: »

At lest she loyal if you saved her in episode 2 she shot minie in my play through of episode 3

• To futilely state that she should probably make sure she's aiming at a relatively non-mortal/critical area.

Scythenger posted: »

What was everyone's reactions when vi shoots mini to save clem?

• edited January 2019

My original play through was saving Violet. I'm sorta mad she chose to stay behind with Minerva after she shot her, Clem could have really used her help saving AJ. I just hope Violet survives the explosion and doesn't go off with Minnie somewhere and ditch Clem.

• edited January 2019

No that's stupid,if you saved her and romanced her she's not gonna "ditch" you,of course she's gonna be fucking pissed if you left her,what you expected that choice to have no consequences ? To see her again and to hug her like nothing happened ? That's fucking stupid.

And don't even pull that "oh but if you saved Violet louis is not pissed at you" on me,yeah he's not pissed at you because he can't talk,he's fucking broken,i'm sure he would have more to say to us if he still had a tongue.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Yeah, but looking at her cute ability to betray the people she loves so easily then I wouldn't be suprised if she will ditch you in Episode 4 anyway.

• Loved that scene.

• I expected her to be unhappy and mad. I expected her to blame me. I didn't expect her to betray me.

Louis could be pissed at me if he had a tongue. Originally, he was only supposed to be gagged so who knows what happened then. Still, I'm pretty sure that he would never betray me. He could be mad just like when AJ killed Marlon, but oh boi, Louis would never pull off something like Violet.

iFoRias posted: »

No that's stupid,if you saved her and romanced her she's not gonna "ditch" you,of course she's gonna be fucking pissed if you left her,what

• edited January 2019

Meh you never know,i do think that Violet attacking Clem was bad writing,but her being pissed at Clem is normal.

also Kent said that Louis would still get his tongue cut no matter what even with the gag thing he talked about.

I expected her to be unhappy and mad. I expected her to blame me. I didn't expect her to betray me. Louis could be pissed at me if he had

• Bad writing or not. It happened and it's canon. Where did Kent said this? You've got some link?

Meh you never know,i do think that Violet attacking Clem was bad writing,but her being pissed at Clem is normal. also Kent said that Louis would still get his tongue cut no matter what even with the gag thing he talked about.

• Bad writing or not. It happened and it's canon.

Maybe in yours,but not in my game.

also yes here it is.

Bad writing or not. It happened and it's canon. Where did Kent said this? You've got some link?

• Thanks for that broh. Is there a whole site with Q&A with Skybound guys?

But you know, even if it's not canon in your game, you still got to know that she can change sides quite quickly depends on what mood she's in. So if I were you I wouldn't be suprised at all if she decides to ditch you with Minerva in Episode 4.

Bad writing or not. It happened and it's canon. Maybe in yours,but not in my game. also yes here it is.

• There's no way this happens,they're not gonna punish the violentine players and have Violet go back with Minerva.

Even when you talk to her she's like "Minerva changed" and all that,so we're good.

Thanks for that broh. Is there a whole site with Q&A with Skybound guys? But you know, even if it's not canon in your game, you still

• Theres now a Gang war.

• It's not about punishing anybody. It's about her clearly still having a soft spot for Minerva - no matter if you saved her or not. And with her talent to betray people so easily (don't come at me guys, it's true no matter how much you want to deny it) then I can already see her doing that.

I don't think that you guys will get bigger disappoinment than Clouis fans that had to see destroyed emotionally Louis with no tongue. Most of us of course don't have it in our playthroughs so it's not canon for us, but still - we've seen it and it hurts like motherfreaking hell.

There's no way this happens,they're not gonna punish the violentine players and have Violet go back with Minerva. Even when you talk to her she's like "Minerva changed" and all that,so we're good.

• It's not about punishing anybody. It's about her clearly still having a soft spot for Minerva - no matter if you saved her or not. And with her talent to betray people so easily (don't come at me guys, it's true no matter how much you want to deny it) then I can already see her doing that.

Lol dude stop already it's ridiculous,she's not gonna betray Clem,yes she still had a "soft spot" for minnie but it's gone she literally fucking shot her to save Clem,doesn't matter if she betrayed Clem in that other path,she's not gonna do it in mine,she gave my clem a pin and danced with her lol.

It's not about punishing anybody. It's about her clearly still having a soft spot for Minerva - no matter if you saved her or not. And with

• Oh yeah, sure. After they will get out of the boat, they will travel to tropical island and will live the rest of their lifes happily ever after. Of course in threesome, because Violet could never leave her precious Minerva, haha. Let's wait for EP4 now ;D.

It's not about punishing anybody. It's about her clearly still having a soft spot for Minerva - no matter if you saved her or not. And with

• No she will leave Minerva,jesus you're fucking annoying.

The game isn't gonna punish the player if you had a violentine path for like 3 episodes,that would be dumb,enough said.

Oh yeah, sure. After they will get out of the boat, they will travel to tropical island and will live the rest of their lifes happily ever a

• You do keep in mind that if you will appeal to Violet in EP1, then romance Violet in EP2, but let Violet be taken - you still will have Violet betraying you? Even though you have followed Violetine path (saving Louis at the end doesn't change it) for the whole time?

Oh man, if it will happen and I'm pretty sure it will then I'm going to lose my shit xD

No she will leave Minerva,jesus you're fucking annoying. The game isn't gonna punish the player if you had a violentine path for like 3 episodes,that would be dumb,enough said.

• edited January 2019

I saved Violet and romanced her so she didn't betray me it's not canon for me,but i know she does in the other path.

But i saved her,and when you talk to her in your room in the school she's like "Minnie changed and she's one of them" she knows that,she has no reason to betray me,that would be stupid and the writers know that.

But yes if you romanced her and let her get taken she will probably be on Minnie's side,i don't really care because it didn't happen in my game.

You do keep in mind that if you will appeal to Violet in EP1, then romance Violet in EP2, but let Violet be taken - you still will have Viol

• It's not canon for you indeed. Anyway, now you know that Violet can change the sides pretty quickly. She hasn't done it yet in your gameplay? Okay, you still know that she can pull off something like this in the future.

Violet stayed with her after she shot her. I'm pretty sure that Minerva will do some sweet talking and she will be buddy-buddy with Violet again.

What writers know is unknown to both you and me. Anyway - I'm sure as shit that the telenovela with Violet and Minerva isn't over yet in both playthroughs.

I saved Violet and romanced her so she didn't betray me it's not canon for me,but i know she does in the other path. But i saved her,and

• Violet stayed with her after she shot her. I'm pretty sure that Minerva will do some sweet talking and she will be buddy-buddy with Violet again.

Lol no the boat just fucking exploded there isn't any time for this,they're gonna have to get out and we'll probably leave minnie because she's on their side,i mean she fucking tried to kill Clem and Violet saved her it's pretty much over.

Anyway, now you know that Violet can change the sides pretty quickly. She hasn't done it yet in your gameplay? Okay, you still know that she can pull off something like this in the future.

I already told you what she did in the other path is not canon in my game,and she shot Minnie to save Clem,like i said she talked to Clem and said that "Minnie changed and she's one of them" now,she has no reason to go with her again.

You're just wrong admit it and that's it move on.

It's not canon for you indeed. Anyway, now you know that Violet can change the sides pretty quickly. She hasn't done it yet in your gameplay

• No she was 11.

GamerLady posted: »

What? Seriously? She doesn't look seventeen at all. And wasn't she eight or seven when AJ was born? He can't be older than like five right?

• edited January 2019

You still miss the point of what I've said. Violet's betrayal in your playthrough indeed isn't canon. Still - that episode you got to know that Violet is pretty keen on changing sides and betraying people depending on the mood she's in. Nothing pushed her to do it in your gameplay? Nice. You better have a hope that something won't trigger her in Episode 4 in your gameplay. If it will, you will most likely cry here because of "bad writing".

Violet stayed with her after she shot her. I'm pretty sure that Minerva will do some sweet talking and she will be buddy-buddy with Violet a

• If it will, you will most likely cry here because of "bad writing".

No i won't because i already know that's not gonna happen,she's been loyal to me the ENTIRE GAME,literally,just get that in your head dude,she ain't coming back to Minnie,why would she ? She's got no reason to,she's staying with me.

You still miss the point of what I've said. Violet's betrayal in your playthrough indeed isn't canon. Still - that episode you got to know t

• She has been loyal to me the entire game too yet she has betrayed me anyway. She knows Minnie a lot longer than Clem. She still cares about her which is quite obvious no matter the playthrough. I don't know if she will back to her. All I know is that the whole saga with those two surely isn't over ;).

If it will, you will most likely cry here because of "bad writing". No i won't because i already know that's not gonna happen,she's

• If you don't like Violet, why are you on this thread?

She has been loyal to me the entire game too yet she has betrayed me anyway. She knows Minnie a lot longer than Clem. She still cares about

• Well if you let her get taken then yeah that's what happens.

Also she doesn't really "care" about Minnie in my path anymore,she shot her and said that she'll join me later.

She has been loyal to me the entire game too yet she has betrayed me anyway. She knows Minnie a lot longer than Clem. She still cares about

• To discuss I guess.

MinerJas posted: »

If you don't like Violet, why are you on this thread?

• She risks her life (there's a bomb on ship) by staying with her and taking care of her instead of running with the others? Looks like she still cares to me, but well - you surely know better than me ;)

Well if you let her get taken then yeah that's what happens. Also she doesn't really "care" about Minnie in my path anymore,she shot her and said that she'll join me later.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.