The Walking Dead: The Final Season - PAX West Reunion Panel Discussion Thread + Episode 2 First Look

InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead: The Final Season Panel

Watch Telltale's PAX Livestream on Sunday, September 2nd at 3 PM PT for the Walking Dead Renunion Panel and a special first look of the second episode of The Walking Dead: The Final Season, "Suffer the Children".

Please use this thread for discussion about the PAX West Reunion Panel and/or discussion about the "Suffer the Children" preview. Thanks, and enjoy!

Link to Archived Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/305031614?t=04h44m54s

Video Preview

Be respectful of personal boundaries towards Telltale Staff members (past and present). Keep all game discussions focused on the content and not the creators. Avoid posting social media content from staff members that is not related to official and intentional game promotion. Please note that most staff members cannot directly comment on future episode release dates, upcoming episode spoilers, etc.

Comments

• Is there a countdown for when the panel begins?

• edited August 2018

Wonder why they bringing the old crew in. Unless they are going to voice other people.

God bless everyone.

• Let me see if I understand they will play the ep 2 live or will talk about the episode

• Maybe the first look will be a teaser trailer >.>

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    lupinb0y posted: »

Is there a countdown for when the panel begins?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They will be talking about the different seasons with some of the old voice actors and then show a short preview of episode 2 along with a Q&A.

BigLee posted: »

Let me see if I understand they will play the ep 2 live or will talk about the episode

• Will it be a teaser trailer?

OzzyUK posted: »

They will be talking about the different seasons with some of the old voice actors and then show a short preview of episode 2 along with a Q&A. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1031642912273051651

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The announcements have only mentioned a preview so i suspect it will be a short clip similar to the Batman preview they showed at a previous PAX.

NexusFire posted: »

Will it be a teaser trailer?

• Awesome thanks!

I added a countdown. * Countdown to Panel * Panel Time In Your Time Zone

• Okay thanks.

The announcements have only mentioned a preview so i suspect it will be a short clip similar to the Batman preview they showed at a previous PAX.

• And that will be uploaded on youtube after the stream right?

• Yes.

Razer531 posted: »

And that will be uploaded on youtube after the stream right?

• Does anyone know if those Streams they did with the cast and crew of TWD to hype up S3 are still around anywhere? Would love to go rewatch those, they were a ton of fun

• edited September 2018

Must.......resist......watching......anything...about ep2......it's so hard!

• Guys, how long was the Batman preview exactly?Because I can't remember that preview video at all, I guess it'll be approx. 10-20 seconds, but still, can someone link the preview here, so I could understand, what to expect?Thanks

• Welp I went on my ps4 and all of my twdg collection progress was gone... great day so far :’)

• Its here

FERKILL377 posted: »

Guys, how long was the Batman preview exactly?Because I can't remember that preview video at all, I guess it'll be approx. 10-20 seconds, but still, can someone link the preview here, so I could understand, what to expect?Thanks

• They're on Telltale's youtube channel.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Does anyone know if those Streams they did with the cast and crew of TWD to hype up S3 are still around anywhere? Would love to go rewatch those, they were a ton of fun

• Stop resisting, just give in.

Must.......resist......watching......anything...about ep2......it's so hard!

• Will you upload your reaction to it on youtube?

Stop resisting, just give in.

• Thanks mate, I hope it will be at least a minute or so

Its here

• I just realised that the love is for suckers choice was also in Batman.

Its here

• Oh, so it's like Tftbl's ep2 teaser, amazing.

Its here

• I’m hoping to, but we’ll see.

Will you upload your reaction to it on youtube?

• edited September 2018

I wonder if the live will have subtitles ?

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited September 2018

You can find them all in this playlist:

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Does anyone know if those Streams they did with the cast and crew of TWD to hype up S3 are still around anywhere? Would love to go rewatch those, they were a ton of fun

• But...but going blind is nice too! ?

Stop resisting, just give in.

• my heart is beating already and i don't know is it hype for a new information or is it fear that is another step toward the ending.

• I don’t know what to expect from this preview. I am excited but terrified.

• There won't be any major spoilers for the preview obviously, maybe a little cliffhanger. It probably also wont contain any determinant scenes either. I am excited but im not worried for spoilers.

• edited September 2018

They could show a potential flashback of the ranch. It wouldn't spoil much, since we kinda already know the outcome.

They could show us the build-up to the reveal of the returning character, only to not actually show the character.

But they'll probably show us just a small scene, like Clementine training with bow and arrow or even a dialogue between Clementine and Tenn about his sisters.

If they really want to grab us by the balls, they'll show us a scene shortly before the raiders attack and then they cut to black right when the attack starts.

• Oh come on...we know how this will go...they will get close to showing the ep 2 stuff and then the moderator will say...you should have paid to come to Pax...you do not get to watch. Oh I so remember that fun moment.

• They said it will be streamed and that they will even upload it to youtube.

Oh come on...we know how this will go...they will get close to showing the ep 2 stuff and then the moderator will say...you should have paid to come to Pax...you do not get to watch. Oh I so remember that fun moment.

• How long until the thing?

• 108 minutes...

How long until the thing?

• Cheers mate

108 minutes...

• Cheers ?

Cheers mate

• edited September 2018

It's already been said (by mostlypoptarts) that it will be streamed and available on YouTube after the panel.

we will have an exclusive look at 402. It WILL be streamed... and available to view on YouTube after the panel

Oh come on...we know how this will go...they will get close to showing the ep 2 stuff and then the moderator will say...you should have paid to come to Pax...you do not get to watch. Oh I so remember that fun moment.

• 15 minutes guys!

• 10 minutes!

15 minutes guys!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.