The Walking Dead: The Final Season - PAX West Reunion Panel Discussion Thread + Episode 2 First Look

Comments

• edited September 2018

Great teaser. Didn't rely on any action or twists. just a nice scene hinting at more but while also building on AJ and Clem's relationship.

• edited September 2018

My network stopped at the time of the teaser when someone hacked here so I could see

• I hope we get a flashback on what went down at The Mccaroll Ranch. Like, at least 20-30 minutes, not 5 minutes.

• Im starting to think they may actually make it so it all leads up having to kill Aj or not to be honest. Seems like he has no idea how to live in a civilized world, which may lead to us having to put him down.

• edited September 2018

I’m not gonna lie, when they showed AJ with the shiv that had dried blood on it, I thought he was cutting himself.

• That's way too damn long for a flashback. You got to keep the main story rolling. 10 mins at most.

I hope we get a flashback on what went down at The Mccaroll Ranch. Like, at least 20-30 minutes, not 5 minutes.

• edited September 2018

This season would honestly be my favourite if AJ wasn’t in it. Can they not push his potential death to the next episode so I can find the full enjoyment? Clearly he isn’t listening to Clem’s teachings. Literally the only reason why I’m at least trying with him is because I don’t want Kenny’s death to have been for nothing ? little shit needs a history lesson

• He sort of did, as a clip.

Dave Fennoy is totally going to show up. They say special guests, it's gonna happen. If I am wrong, I'm going to quite embarrassed.

• Liked it?

He sort of did, as a clip.

• My immediate reaction to that was "Fuck you (insert obvious name here)."

lupinb0y posted: »

Oh God they talked about Cluke. CURSED

• Yeah, I'm getting those vibes from him, and I'm starting to worry. I'm starting to think that the season may end with Clem putting AJ down.

AJ is definitely not mentally stable

• Oh so it IS on YouTube! I swear I checked and couldn't find it, but hey I ain't complaining

You can find them all in this playlist:

• If that’s the case then that’s gonna be an easy choice for me honestly. I’m never gonna shoot AJ, he cares about Clementine a lot and Clementine cares for him. Their relationship is so close I could never see my Clem killing AJ.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im starting to think they may actually make it so it all leads up having to kill Aj or not to be honest. Seems like he has no idea how to live in a civilized world, which may lead to us having to put him down.

• What, the teaser? I loved it.

NexusFire posted: »

Liked it?

• inb4 someone model swaps aj in the bed with clem with louis/violet

• Am I the only one who’ll find his ending the best suitable for this season?

Yeah, I'm getting those vibes from him, and I'm starting to worry. I'm starting to think that the season may end with Clem putting AJ down.

• edited September 2018

Can someone please tell me what scenes that s1 music in the teaser is from?

• It would look weird af sense Aj is a lot smaller then either of them.

bloop posted: »

inb4 someone model swaps aj in the bed with clem with louis/violet

• Maybe no one will have to ;)

• Maybe in this thread, but I'm sure someone some where already has

• Can someone tell me where I could see the teaser clip I could not see?

• Jesus why do people even say things like this? People have hated AJ and said Telltale had no clue what to do with his character before the season even STARTED
    Look, if you're really so against AJ for whatever reason (even though he's an extremely interesting and well written character, and also the only reason Clem isn't the Jane 2.0 that she was in ANF because he gave her a reason to live) then I would just suggest not even playing the game
    Or maybe you're just trying to be edgy and I just gave the exact reaction you were looking for. Either way

Melton23 posted: »

This season would honestly be my favourite if AJ wasn’t in it. Can they not push his potential death to the next episode so I can find the f

• They already posted it on their Twitter and YouTube.

BigLee posted: »

Can someone tell me where I could see the teaser clip I could not see?

• My message to Telltale:

• Here's one here, in lower res

Can someone tell me where I could see the teaser clip I could not see?

• I want to say it's the music that plays when they're at the train station, but I could be wrong.

Can someone please tell me what scenes that s1 music in the teaser is from?

• edited September 2018

Ok ...

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

They already posted it on their Twitter and YouTube.

• edited September 2018

In my opinion this AJ is a future Carver type idea is a red herring, they'll hint at it along with Clem's death but I doubt either of them will happen.

If AJ does end up as a ruthless character, I'm sure it'll be determinant like Joker in Batman S2, becoming a villain or vigilante.

Ok ...

• It seems Aj has finally grown up. He will be definitely going on patrol, he needs to get tougher.

• Thanks you made my day happy, I could not see net fell

Here's one here, in lower res

• Couldn't resist

• edited September 2018

No problem. Mrshy just gave you one in full resolution if you want to see that one.

Thanks you made my day happy, I could not see net fell

• So did everyone liked the panel?

• I was a goofy panel, but I thought it was over all good.

NexusFire posted: »

So did everyone liked the panel?

• Well yeah you cant see it now, but theres still more episodes. To me this seems like its going down the road of Aj not being able to adapt which will lead to him doing more and more things that are not ok.

If that’s the case then that’s gonna be an easy choice for me honestly. I’m never gonna shoot AJ, he cares about Clementine a lot and Clementine cares for him. Their relationship is so close I could never see my Clem killing AJ.

• I feel like Telltale’s kinda pulling a ‘Kenny’ on Aj tbh. In Season 2 the game is constantly trying to convince you that Kenny is losing it when in reality he’s just doing anything it takes to protect Clem and Aj, and in the end if you continue to trust him and stay loyal (not shooting him) he brings you to Wellington and sacrifices himself so Aj and Clem can stay. I feel like Aj would never hurt Clem, and if Aj ends up doing whatever it takes to keep Clem safe (shooting Marlon, even if it wasn’t completely reasonable) then my Clem’s gonna do the same, even if that involves hurting/killing others.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well yeah you cant see it now, but theres still more episodes. To me this seems like its going down the road of Aj not being able to adapt which will lead to him doing more and more things that are not ok.

• I'm not attacking you, I'm sure you're a fantastic guy/gal, I'm just saying that if you hate AJ and want him to die, probably best for you to just not play the game cause something tells me you're gonna be disappointed

• the way Clem sit down... shes so afraid of that litte psycho.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.