The Walking Dead: The Final Season - PAX West Reunion Panel Discussion Thread + Episode 2 First Look

12346»

Comments

• Getting Mike Myers vibes from this pic.

Something is definitely eerie about it, though.

lupinb0y posted: »

Anyone else think AJ looks like a greaser from the 50s with that jacket on?

• I was with you up until you suggested that he would be more like Carver. Alvin and Rebecca are his parents.

I did say “somewhat” did I not. Do you think I want AJ to die? I’ve been one of AJ’s biggest defenders since the kid was born. When every

• Well, it sure seems like it's going to end that way. Others such as @Poogers555 @eRock92 @Chibikid provide good insight as to why.

Scythenger posted: »

Aj isn't a threat to any one. It wouldn't make any sense to kill aj off. He's not some demon child or villain in the making. He's just a kid

• Someone know if ep3 and ep4 choices are dataminable before they even get released? Because the fact that people managed to do it for ep1 and ep2 annoys me, and I hope they won't be able to do it for 3 and 4

• "Human trafficking is the trade of humans for the purpose of forced labour, sexual slavery, or commercial sexual exploitation for the trafficker or others."

The twins are almost certainly being used as either sex slaves or forced labor, and I'm not sure how you missed this part but Marlon gave them away in exchange for the raiders to leave them alone.

"a person who is engaged in the illegal transportation of people from one country or area to another" doesn't sound like Marlon to me. Are y

• Am I the only that is bothered by the creepy ambient that you can hear at the end of the clip?

• Not only you ... And you can see that it's start when AJ open his eyes 0.0

NexusFire posted: »

Am I the only that is bothered by the creepy ambient that you can hear at the end of the clip?

• It gave me chills when I first watched it.

Alegra2018 posted: »

Not only you ... And you can see that it's start when AJ open his eyes 0.0

• AJ is giving me weird vibes. Like he seems to be unstable which gibes me the feeling that Clem is going to reenact "Look at the Flowers" with him.

Also I'm glad that the story is really interesting. I'm getting so invested. Hopefully Telltale doesn't switch the narrative to some Teen Romance Drama (I really hope that won't be the case like I'm begging Telltale. I don't want to see another Season 3). Because I'm actually getting pretty invested in the story like what happen at the Ranch, the aftermath of Marlon's death and how it affected the kids. Do they now fear AJ (I mean AJ behavior is strange and he's beginning to turn into a sociopath), Abel's return and Lily's return.

• edited September 2018

Marlon was a pathetic, horrible, and cowardly individual and he got what he deserved. The only thing you or any other marlon apologist can do is try to defend the kind of person he was and make excuses for his horrible actions. No one can deny that he was a dangerous, cowardly, murderous, psychopath who had anger issues and acted violently on them.

Next time you or a friend experience being a victim of a crime, please choose the A-hole dialogue option of scolding them for "giving away t

• edited September 2018

Well if it does aj would've lasted longer than marlon did so I'll be contempt if aj gets killed off. And if aj doesn't get killed off he would've done what marlon wasn't able to so I'll be even more contempt with aj surviving knowing that.

Well, it sure seems like it's going to end that way. Others such as @Poogers555 @eRock92 @Chibikid provide good insight as to why.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.