Killing Lilly. You guys doing it?

When the option arrives to shoot her. Will you put her down? For me; it depends on how she's changed. Maybe she feels bad for killing Carely/Doug. What of she's sorry and regrets leaving you behind. Also, she'll ask about Lee and Kenny. It's be cool so have a sit down with her like with Kenny in S2E2

Comments

• Hell no i'm not shooting her. I'll shoot every single one of the kids back at Ericson's before I even look at her funny.

• Carley was a bitch and Doug was a nobody, any sentiments of revenge for them don’t matter anymore.

• I can't forgive her for shooting Carley, but if she does appear in-game, I'll be judging her on what she does in the present, not on what happened 8 years ago.

• Of course not, Lilly is awesome.

• I will never forgive her for what happened with Carley but that doesn't mean automatically that I'll shoot her immediately given the option. That depends on whether she actually come backs and what her actions will be now. That being said, I'll not accept her apology on the matter of Carley either way.

• I would never do that, even though I hate her for killing Doug. Because knowing Doug, he wouldn't do that.

• I would give Lilly the chance of redemption before I make such a discion

• My Lilly and lee were super close, first time i played I left her on the side of the road out of shock but instantly felt bad when she said "I don't have anything left", so second and every time I've played since then I've made sure to let her stay and I also ask if I can leave with her. I'm on the same page as Dex, I'M KILLING EVERYONE at the boarding school before I lay a finger on Lilly

• edited September 2018

If I can do it to Kenny and Lee, who I love, I can do it to her no prob.

• Nah. I like Lilly.

• No.
    It'd be a serious waste of potential energy and I already shot someone who actually needed it.
    No, Lilly needs to own up to and deal what she ended up doing, on the very slim chance she hasn't already, so we can finally move past this. Well, those who haven't already.

• edited September 2018

I'm not concerned with the Carley/Doug situation anymore, it's been too long. I do have beef with her for stealing my van. So, if I can apply the pimping hand to her cheek or something among the same lines then she may live.

• edited September 2018

We probably won’t even have an option to shoot Lilly lmao

• Yes man #Lillyforlife

MaxTheFax posted: »

My Lilly and lee were super close, first time i played I left her on the side of the road out of shock but instantly felt bad when she said

• Put her down on the spot

• Just like all the other seasons, I will kill anyone who is killable; including Lily. Clem needs to wash herself with the blood of her enemies.

• I used to like Lilly in S1 but then she acted lunatic and crazy, especially after Larry's death.
    I will see how things will go, in the end I think Lilly will be happy to see Clementine alive.

• Not killing her. She needs to pay for what she’s done. I will Negan her if it is possible

• It depends on what she does in the season and how she talks about the past. I think my Clem could possibly forgive her if she is not longer crazy.

• When was it confirmed that Lilly was returning? All I've seen are theories going back to A New Frontier to now.

• It wasn't confirmed, this is speculation based on the Story Builder choices so it most likely is.

Joshua1991 posted: »

When was it confirmed that Lilly was returning? All I've seen are theories going back to A New Frontier to now.

• lol you don’t have the right to arrest Lilly plus she is nothing like Negan

MrGraffio posted: »

Not killing her. She needs to pay for what she’s done. I will Negan her if it is possible

• There's far too many factors to decide whether or not to kill someone just for showing up again. I'd need to take a hard look at what she's involved in now. Yes, years ago she killed Carley/Doug. We, as players, dealt with that and passed the sentence as Lee.

I find a hard time thinking of Clementine as someone who would shoot her on sight after all that she's lost since then. She didn't turn her back on Kenny upon meeting him again after seeing him smash Larry's head in when he showed up in Season 2. My Clementine didn't walk away from him after brutally destroying Carver, beating Arvo, and stabbing Jane.

• ...there’s gonna be an option to shoot lilly? what did i miss lol

• Depends. My Lee was actually pretty nice to her, I tried to save Larry and I let her stay in the RV (didn’t care much for Doug anyway). It all depends on how she acts this season.

• You also do realize that everytime she ends up taking the Rv if you let her stay, and even if you were a 100%on her side. And you would rather kill the kids at the boarding school, than that treacherous bitch smh...

My Lilly and lee were super close, first time i played I left her on the side of the road out of shock but instantly felt bad when she said

• edited September 2018

He'll nah
    Lee's getten that puss tonight

• Lee's dead though...

He'll nah Lee's getten that puss tonight

• Oh fuck I just spoiled it all

Lee's dead though...

• ???????

Oh fuck I just spoiled it all

• Um no he's not.

Lee's alive ?

• If you're asking if I'd save a hardened survivor over some edgy teens then yes

You also do realize that everytime she ends up taking the Rv if you let her stay, and even if you were a 100%on her side. And you would rather kill the kids at the boarding school, than that treacherous bitch smh...

• Well there not all edgy, Violet is the only one I know that's actually edgy but okay. So you save her for practical reasons, I can understand that. But you still can't really trust her, which is evident with the whole stealing the Rv thing. Even if you show her complete loyalty she still betrays you. What's the point of saving someone if you can't trust them?

If you're asking if I'd save a hardened survivor over some edgy teens then yes

• was she supposed to stay and let herself be executed by everyone else?

Well there not all edgy, Violet is the only one I know that's actually edgy but okay. So you save her for practical reasons, I can understan

• What evidence is there that anyone was going to execute her? I guess maybe your refering to kenny, but even if kenny was going to kill her Which I doubt. That still doesn't explain why she left the two people that she knew weren't going to kill her, behind. Lee can even agree to go with lily, and she still leaves him.

was she supposed to stay and let herself be executed by everyone else?

• She was in a rush and couldn't really waste time having Lee go get Clementine and risk Kenny finding out even if she wanted to.

What evidence is there that anyone was going to execute her? I guess maybe your refering to kenny, but even if kenny was going to kill her W

• Okay, but I still don't see why she needed to take the Rv in the first place. Like I really doubt anyone was thinking about killing her, even kenny. Like say what you want about kenny, but I don't see him shooting an unarmed woman who isn't an actual threat to him at that moment.

DabigRG posted: »

She was in a rush and couldn't really waste time having Lee go get Clementine and risk Kenny finding out even if she wanted to.

• Because it's safer than striking out on foot.

Okay, but I still don't see why she needed to take the Rv in the first place. Like I really doubt anyone was thinking about killing her, eve

Sign in to comment in this discussion.