Killing Lilly. You guys doing it?

Comments

• My point is, there was really no reason for her to leave the group .

DabigRG posted: »

Because it's safer than striking out on foot.

• Well, someone had to and at the time, it was definitely gonna be her.

My point is, there was really no reason for her to leave the group .

• edited September 2018

The group wouldn’t trust or like her, she didn’t want to stay with us anymore. Lilly already killed Carley, stealing the RV was nothing compared to this imo

And yes Lilly did something terrible but she overall was pretty reasonable. Lilly still is a good, complex, strong character who lost her mind and still can have redemption that’s why some people (even thought most player despise her) like her.

Okay, but I still don't see why she needed to take the Rv in the first place. Like I really doubt anyone was thinking about killing her, eve

• Shut up Larry

Jayroen posted: »

Of course not, Lilly is awesome.

• So she didn't want to be with the group anymore, even though she begs lee for them to keep her. Just so she can steal the Rv, well that just makes her look worse .

Well, someone had to and at the time, it was definitely gonna be her.

• Well lee and clementine still liked her, so that counts for something. I would have been able to forgive her for the Carley incident. But pretending to actually want to make amends and do better, just to then steal the Rv Sealed her fate with me.

Box Tv posted: »

The group wouldn’t trust or like her, she didn’t want to stay with us anymore. Lilly already killed Carley, stealing the RV was nothing comp

• To be fair, I'm sure that wasn't the plan when they had to leave--it was either stay with them as a prisoner or be left behind on the road at night after she shot someone. Simple as that.
    She likely had second thoughts after they arrived where the train was and possibly after the fact that Duck was bitten occurred to her. Hell, the fact that she was seemingly already loose when Lee came back speaks more for the fact that it was a decision she made pretty recently, otherwise she would've already been about and getting ready to go.

So she didn't want to be with the group anymore, even though she begs lee for them to keep her. Just so she can steal the Rv, well that just makes her look worse .

• How was Carley a bitch? is it because she wouldn't allow herself to be bullied by Lilly?

Carley was a bitch and Doug was a nobody, any sentiments of revenge for them don’t matter anymore.

• Heck yeah. I won't hesitate to click on the choice that shoots her ass dead. I ain't gonna forget what she did and I ain't gonna fall for her bullshit of how she cares about me either. Sadly, I don't think this will be an option as I fear Telltale will pull a Scott Gimple and shove her down our throats.

• edited September 2018

Carley always stuck on the sidelines while Lily and Kenny duked it out over rations, safety, and other important decisions, then has the nerve to insinuate Lily doesn’t care about anybody and is just a little girl when she personally witnessed her dad’s skull being demolished in a human slaughterhouse. Lily shouldn’t have to be putting up with her shit when that clueless bitch doesn’t even know how to put batteries in a damn radio or solve something without a bullet.

IceRyder posted: »

How was Carley a bitch? is it because she wouldn't allow herself to be bullied by Lilly?

• edited September 2018

I understand what Lilly did actually, everyone would continue to treat her like shit specially Kenny, and Lee and the rest of the group would probably never trust her again.
    Why would you stay in a group that doesn’t make you comfortable lol if Lilly had ran away she would have been caught, stealing the RV was her only chance. And she is totally right given the fact that so many people here wants to kill her.

Well lee and clementine still liked her, so that counts for something. I would have been able to forgive her for the Carley incident. But pretending to actually want to make amends and do better, just to then steal the Rv Sealed her fate with me.

• it was either stay with them as a prisoner

How was she a prisoner, they didn't handcuff her nor was she tied up in some manner or held at gunpoint by someone.To my understanding she could have just left there, without the Rv and it wouldn't of been a problem.

To be fair, I'm sure that wasn't the plan when they had to leave--it was either stay with them as a prisoner or be left behind on the road a

• edited September 2018

I mean Carley was such a bitch defending Ben and saying bad things that aren’t even true to an instable armed woman. Lilly always put the group first and was very strong.

LillyforLife

How was Carley a bitch? is it because she wouldn't allow herself to be bullied by Lilly?

• I'm pretty sure Lee ties her up and has to visually remind Ben to hold her at gunpoint during the night ride.
    She was still tied up when they stopped and unloaded in the morning--hence why Kenny actually complained about anyone having to be stuck in the RV with her.

To my understanding she could have just left there, without the RV and it wouldn't of been a problem.

You don't really know that though. Especially given that she and Kenny had it out for each other since day one. Hell, he even briefly tried to chase after her despite knowing the RV wouldn't last long anyway.
    And again, spur of the moment, flight or fight.

it was either stay with them as a prisoner How was she a prisoner, they didn't handcuff her nor was she tied up in some manner or he

• I understand what Lilly did actually, everyone would continue to treat her like shit specially Kenny, and Lee and the rest of the group would probably never trust her again.

Why are you saying lee? You have complete control over his interactions, so you could choose to trust her or not trust her. Your probably right about kenny, but considering the group was getting new members anyway and losing some. It's hard to say, how the group would have ended up treating lily.

Why would you stay in a group that doesn’t make you comfortable lol if Lilly had ran away she would have been caught, stealing the RV was her only chance. And she is totally right given the fact that so many people here wants to kill her

Then why ask to stay with them in the first place? Nobody makes lily come back with them.Kenny wants to leave her behind, it's only after her begging that lee can allow her back into the group just for her to steal the Rv.

I understand what Lilly did actually, everyone would continue to treat her like shit specially Kenny, and Lee and the rest of the group woul

• I'm pretty sure Lee ties her up and has to visually remind Ben to hold her at gunpoint during the night ride.

Your right, my bad its been awhile just watched a video about it.

You don't really know that though. Especially given that she and Kenny had it out for each other since day one. Hell, he even briefly tried to chase after her despite knowing the RV wouldn't last long anyway.

That certainly wouldn't make sense on kennys part, considering he wanted to leave her in the first place.

I'm pretty sure Lee ties her up and has to visually remind Ben to hold her at gunpoint during the night ride. She was still tied up when th

• if i was given an choice at some point in the game to whether choose to stay at the school or go with lilly id pick the second option

MaxTheFax posted: »

If you're asking if I'd save a hardened survivor over some edgy teens then yes

• Carley always stuck on the sidelines while Lily and Kenny duked it out over rations, safety, and other important decisions

So what? She didn't want to get involved in the fight between the two. And not just her, Mark & Katjaa and even Lee.

then has the nerve to insinuate Lily doesn’t care about anybody and is just a little girl when her dad’s skull was demolished in a human slaughterhouse.

Because Lilly didn't do anything did she? she didn't provoke Carley by forcing a terrified teen to finger her for something she didn't do even going as far as insulting her family? And she was right, Lilly didn't care about anybody.

Lily shouldn’t have to putting up with her shit when that clueless bitch doesn’t even know how to put batteries in a damn radio.

So that gives her that right to shoot dead an innocent woman that did nothing to her and all her crime was standing up for herself? Let's hope Clem doesn't call her a bitch then. Lilly wasn't exactly smart either.

Carley always stuck on the sidelines while Lily and Kenny duked it out over rations, safety, and other important decisions, then has the ner

• I mean Carley was such a bitch defending Ben

All Carley did was try to calm things down when Lilly was shooting her mouth. That doesn't make anyone a bitch.

and saying bad things that aren’t even true to an instable armed woman.

Lilly wasn't gentle with her either. What part wasn't true? Carley was provoked because Lilly said bad things to her.

Lilly always put the group first and was very strong.

I don't know how many times I keep bringing up the RV incident but that alone disapproves your theory that she cared for the group. And she wasn't strong, she was a coward that shoots someone with their back turned and robs her own group.

I mean Carley was such a bitch defending Ben and saying bad things that aren’t even true to an instable armed woman. Lilly always put the group first and was very strong. LillyforLife

• edited September 2018

Your right, my bad its been awhile just watched a video about it.

Eh, it's fine. The main reason I remember it is probably because I imagine Ben feeling pretty bad about the setup inwardly, hence why he hesitated.

That certainly wouldn't make sense on kennys part, considering he wanted to leave her in the first place.

Again, he and Lilly were pretty staunchly against each other, so he was likely being stubborn about letting her leave on her own terms and with "his" RV.
    Well that and it looks more dramatic to have someone try to give chase and he's the one character who'd do that.

I'm pretty sure Lee ties her up and has to visually remind Ben to hold her at gunpoint during the night ride. Your right, my bad its

• True

I mean Carley was such a bitch defending Ben All Carley did was try to calm things down when Lilly was shooting her mouth. That does

• Again, he and Lilly were pretty staunchly against each other, so he was likely being stubborn about letting her leave on her own terms and with "his" RV.
    Well that and it looks more dramatic to have someone try to give chase and he's the one character who'd do that.

It wouldn't make sense even from a writing perspective, it's a huge contradiction of his character and a plot hole. If he were to get mad at lily for leaving without the Rv or any supplies, when he himself told lee to leave her behind.

Your right, my bad its been awhile just watched a video about it. Eh, it's fine. The main reason I remember it is probably because I

• All I said is that what Lilly did was comprehensive, not that I aprove it. And she probably just changed her mind, after realizing she couldn’t stay in the group anymore, Lilly for sure was trying the best for the group be she still put herself first in that time, which is comprehensive.

Everyone knows Lilly is flawed, but that’s what makes her character interesting and unique. She is not evil, she can have redemption :)

I understand what Lilly did actually, everyone would continue to treat her like shit specially Kenny, and Lee and the rest of the group woul

• Lilly for sure was trying the best for the group be she still put herself first in that time, which is comprehensive.

How the hell is she putting herself before the group by stealing the Rv?

All I said is that what Lilly did was comprehensive, not that I aprove it. And she probably just changed her mind, after realizing she could

• edited September 2018

lol she was the leader she was definitely thinking about the group in a lot of times, like the food and the traitor situation.
    Lilly thought about herself first when she stole the RV, but that’s comprehensive and she still can have redemption.

Lilly for sure was trying the best for the group be she still put herself first in that time, which is comprehensive. How the hell is she putting herself before the group by stealing the Rv?

• I definitely want her to pay for what she did, but I have this sinking feeling that killing her will backfire on the player and keeping her alive will help us somehow. But if I'm being honest with myself I really want to kill her

• It's not Clementine's place really so it might not be an option. Maybe a option to save her if in trouble somehow. Clementine wasn't that close to Doug or Carley only knew of them.

• The food and the traitor situation affected her too, that's why you put a lot of thought into it, if it affected only others, she wouldn't care. Just because you are a leader, doesn't make you a caring person, it's your actions that count and in her case, she murdered one of her group members and robs them, this tells you the kind of person she was.

lol she was the leader she was definitely thinking about the group in a lot of times, like the food and the traitor situation. Lilly thought about herself first when she stole the RV, but that’s comprehensive and she still can have redemption.

• Yeah, she took a soon to be breaking down vehicle and a possible danger to the group off their hands with an even better form of transport.

Lilly for sure was trying the best for the group be she still put herself first in that time, which is comprehensive. How the hell is she putting herself before the group by stealing the Rv?

• edited September 2018

Yes Lilly was not okay, she was paranoid and killing Carley wasn’t justified. I just think that aside from this act she was very reasonable and her flaws is what makes her character great. Lilly was not evil and hopefully she regrets what she did, we will see.

The food and the traitor situation affected her too, that's why you put a lot of thought into it, if it affected only others, she wouldn't c

• It's a bit debatable on who was the leader, and her having redemption I'll just have to wait and see.

lol she was the leader she was definitely thinking about the group in a lot of times, like the food and the traitor situation. Lilly thought about herself first when she stole the RV, but that’s comprehensive and she still can have redemption.

• It's a bit debatable on who was the leader

She was. Pretty much all of their major choices besides maybe leaving were on her order and/or approval.
    Kenny was essentially the number one voice against her.

It's a bit debatable on who was the leader, and her having redemption I'll just have to wait and see.

• Did Lilly know the Rv was breaking down? Also she had no way of knowing, that they would be able to get the train started.

Yeah, she took a soon to be breaking down vehicle and a possible danger to the group off their hands with an even better form of transport.

• Guess we'll have to agree to disagree, always felt like it was more of a democracy imo.

It's a bit debatable on who was the leader She was. Pretty much all of their major choices besides maybe leaving were on her order and/or approval. Kenny was essentially the number one voice against her.

• Thats true. Most democracies still have official leadership though.

Did Lilly know the Rv was breaking down? Also she had no way of knowing, that they would be able to get the train started.

Eh, probably not? I believe it's only explicitly spelled out by Kenny if you left her behind, but there's probably another dialogue option where he can mention it knowing that game.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree, always felt like it was more of a democracy imo.

• edited September 2018

People should understand that characters are not real people, how good or bad they are don’t determine how good of a character they are. I dont care about her haters, Lilly is interesting, strong, unique, complex and one of the best characters of season one :) I am so glad Telltale is seeing her potential.

• edited September 2018

Lily was smart enough to know that Ben was the one who did it while carley keeps trying to make her back down from figuring out who betrayed the group.
    Mark and Lee were too busy hunting, they weren’t leaders, but Lee could determinantly ease both sides. Katjaa followed her husband and only wanted her boy safe, which both did.
    Lily made a mistake. She was wrong to do that. Doesn’t mean she wasn’t smart. She was hot headed but carley didn’t exactly ease the situation. Kenny KILLED Lily’s dad but she never shot him. She didn’t kill lee when his back was turned to get the pencil. Can you allow her that much consideration?

Carley always stuck on the sidelines while Lily and Kenny duked it out over rations, safety, and other important decisions So what?

• That's true. Most democracies still have official leadership though.

Yeah but doesn't said leadership have to be acknowledged by the whole group. The only people that I can think of, that saw Lilly as the leader are Larry and maybe Mark.

Thats true. Most democracies still have official leadership though. Did Lilly know the Rv was breaking down? Also she had no way of kn

• edited September 2018

You say it wasn't justified but you've been justifying it in all your arguments? Reasonable? She didn't listen to anybody and you say she's reasonable? Her flaws are what makes her an unlikeable backstabbing bitch she is. Even if she ain't evil to you, she's still a bad person and she didn't seem to show any ounce of regret for what she did.

Yes Lilly was not okay, she was paranoid and killing Carley wasn’t justified. I just think that aside from this act she was very reasonable

• Lily was smart enough to know that Ben was the one who did it while carley keeps trying to make her back down from figuring out who betrayed the group.

First of all, Carley was her #1 Suspect, not Ben. Carley was not making her back down, she was calming the situation down.

Mark and Lee were too busy hunting, they weren’t leaders, but Lee could determinantly ease both sides. Katjaa followed her husband and only wanted her boy safe, which both did.

So why do you expect Carley to choose a side?

Lily made a mistake. She was wrong to do that. Doesn’t mean she wasn’t smart. She was hot headed but carley didn’t exactly ease the situation.

She did not make a mistake, she knew what she was doing when she pulled out a gun to shoot someone in the face. First words that come out of her mouth doesn't indicate she made a mistake, she still continued to justify it. What was Carley supposed to do? kiss her ass and let Lilly bully her?

Kenny KILLED Lily’s dad but she never shot him, can you allow her that much consideration?

So she gets a free pass just because she endured a tragedy? how many people endured a tragedy in the apocalyce? should they all get free murder card? she shoots an innocent person for doing nothing but does nothing to a man that kills her dad, this is where it doesn't make sense with her, just makes her an unstable lunatic.

Lily was smart enough to know that Ben was the one who did it while carley keeps trying to make her back down from figuring out who betrayed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.