Killing Lilly. You guys doing it?

Comments

• I love you answers, really they are amazing... Keep going Carley Deserves a little respect.

Lilly is a Crazy Bitch, and she needs to pay for what she did, she had a second chance if you forgive her(Determinant) and she betrays you again stealing the RV.

KingBee#
    #EdgyClem
    #GabeHater
    #MarlonLover

IceRyder posted: »

Lily was smart enough to know that Ben was the one who did it while carley keeps trying to make her back down from figuring out who betrayed

• People are just mad Lilly is objectively a way better character than Carley, she has potential and a complexity that Carley could never have :)

• i always kinda liked her and supported her over kenny. but if she comes back then i'll have to kill her. you never know when she might snap again like kenny or marlon.

• It seems that most people want these characters to return for a wasteful and meaningless death just cause. If she comes back, I'd like her to actually serve a purpose to the story yet not overshadowing it like Kenny did in S2.

• This.

Chibikid posted: »

It seems that most people want these characters to return for a wasteful and meaningless death just cause. If she comes back, I'd like her to actually serve a purpose to the story yet not overshadowing it like Kenny did in S2.

• She will get the "Morales" treatment.jk

Chibikid posted: »

It seems that most people want these characters to return for a wasteful and meaningless death just cause. If she comes back, I'd like her to actually serve a purpose to the story yet not overshadowing it like Kenny did in S2.

• Thank you. Carley didn't deserve what happened to her, I really do not understand how some people think it's Carley's own fault she got killed. As I said in my early posts years ago, blaming Carley for getting shot is like blaming a rape victim for being raped. You are right that Lilly is a crazy bitch, after what she did, she shouldn't be trusted or welcomed back with open arms.

King_Bee posted: »

I love you answers, really they are amazing... Keep going Carley Deserves a little respect. Lilly is a Crazy Bitch, and she needs to pay

• No, people are mad that Lilly killed Carley in cold blood because Carley was a likable character. Lilly being a better character than Carley is a matter of opinion, your opinion, frankly, I disagree, Carley had a lot more potential. The only potential & complexity Lilly has is to be the next ultimate villain. You & others seem to have a dislike for Carley, it it because she was the final nail to why Lilly is so disliked? let me ask you, who saved your life in Season 1 Episode 1? and who was willing to let you be eaten in that same episode? I believe you know the answer :p

Box Tv posted: »

People are just mad Lilly is objectively a way better character than Carley, she has potential and a complexity that Carley could never have

• edited September 2018

I'm willing to forgive what she did before. But if her actions are what caused the disappearances of the other children from the boarding school, I won't hesitate.

And I agree on the sit down. There would be so much potential for that scene.

EDIT: I just watched the trailer. She is FUCKING dead.

• I mean, it could also be because Carley was a more superficially appealing character and the main reason most people gave for liking her was fairly shallow.
    She's arguably the best handled of those characters, mind you, but it's still possible.

No, people are mad that Lilly killed Carley in cold blood because Carley was a likable character. Lilly being a better character than Carley

• Honestly yes, her actions of killing someone because of her father death Isn't right even though her father made himself die..? Don't know how to put that, clearly not their faults to even die for revenge.

• Carley saved your life countless times, didn't reveal your secret to the others, was kind towards you and didn't give you attitude. How are these shallow reasons?

DabigRG posted: »

I mean, it could also be because Carley was a more superficially appealing character and the main reason most people gave for liking her was fairly shallow. She's arguably the best handled of those characters, mind you, but it's still possible.

• That second one and debatably the third & fourth one can/has been seen as somewhat suspect by some people.
    Like I said, it comes down to what character types people accept and how they read a particular execution in context. And some people just see Carley as the badass reporter in a miniskirt who's totally on your side, viewing that either positively or negatively.

Carley saved your life countless times, didn't reveal your secret to the others, was kind towards you and didn't give you attitude. How are these shallow reasons?

• Im gonna kill her now for insulting lee

• edited September 2018

LMAO yes, I'll kill her faster than you can say "boat".

I knew she'd come back, and I never planned on killing her, but now that she mouthed off about Lee? Bye.

• edited September 2018

She was always on my "next to kill" list. It's funny how the trailer changed a few minds around here. Lilly has always been an ass. I will enact revenge on behalf of Carley. What Lilly did was murder.

• No, simply because my Clem avoids murder. But I won't try hard to get on her good side either.

• Why is everyone getting so worked up because she badmouthed Lee? I would've done the same thing. Think about it, this isn't the first thing Lily says, there needs to be something for her to be angry to Clem about. Which means Clem's group are doing 'bad' to her. Simples. And heck no, my Clem isn't edgy.

• Lilly = Jane 2.0 confirmed.

• Yeah, that speech think of Jane as well for some reason.

Jayroen posted: »

Lilly = Jane 2.0 confirmed.

• She was just pointing out that the people you love will inevitably die at some point and it's generally the guardian.

Ghetsis posted: »

Why is everyone getting so worked up because she badmouthed Lee? I would've done the same thing. Think about it, this isn't the first thing

• edited September 2018

She’s way better than Jane though, but we’ll see

Lilly = Jane 2.0 confirmed.

• Hell ya!

Dex-Starr posted: »

Hell no i'm not shooting her. I'll shoot every single one of the kids back at Ericson's before I even look at her funny.

• I like Lilly, but she talks like Jane in the trailer.

She’s way better than Jane though, but we’ll see

• Most of everyone in the apocalypse now is either a Kenny or a Jane. Clementine is the last Lee out there if you know what I mean

I like Lilly, but she talks like Jane in the trailer.

• My Lee was a fucking savage tho..

Most of everyone in the apocalypse now is either a Kenny or a Jane. Clementine is the last Lee out there if you know what I mean

• Mine too, I tried to kick duck out, karma was the only reason why I died at the end. I’m replaying Season 1 to see if I can get my urban boi into S2.

My Lee was a fucking savage tho..

• kill Lilly????? not a chance!

• I actually really like that little speech from Lily in the trailer, as nefarious as it was.

• edited September 2018

Lily fan: * Watches Ep 2 Trailer *
    Also Lily fan: Fuuuuuuuuuck...

Can’t wait to see the Lily fans get completely roasted for trying to defend her character.

• Can't wait to use a particular "meme" I've been saving if that ends up true.
    Invest wisely, children.

Lily fan: * Watches Ep 2 Trailer * Also Lily fan: Fuuuuuuuuuck... Can’t wait to see the Lily fans get completely roasted for trying to defend her character.

• When Lilly started talking shit about lee, she sealed her fate with me.
    That bitch is good as dead when I get a chance.

• edited September 2018

She wasn’t saying anything bad about Lee, she was just pointing out that people like Lee don’t survive when death is at every corner and they priotize other people instead of themselves. The tone Lily used was a bit nasty I didn’t like that :/

When Lilly started talking shit about lee, she sealed her fate with me. That bitch is good as dead when I get a chance.

• Well i've always hated Jane for having that same ideology, and I Watched her get killed. And the funny things is, with all the shit that Jane talked about looking out for herself the silly bitch asked for Clementines help at the last moment before Kenny killed her :D

She wasn’t saying anything bad about Lee, she was just pointing out that people like Lee don’t survive when death is at every corner and they priotize other people instead of themselves. The tone Lily used was a bit nasty I didn’t like that

• Jane left her sister die, that goes to show how much consideration or trust she puts into good people.

Well i've always hated Jane for having that same ideology, and I Watched her get killed. And the funny things is, with all the shit that Jan

• Exactly, people can like Jane as much as the want. But understand if you think Jane would ever sacrifice herself for Clementine like Kenny or Lee would, your fooling yourself.

Jane left her sister die, that goes to show how much consideration or trust she puts into good people.

• Yeah that made me really mad.. but maybe it was an advice she was giving to clem after knowing the potential danger of what AJ can become

MrGraffio posted: »

Im gonna kill her now for insulting lee

• I mixed emotion about this , 50/50.

• I might've believed that, only if she didn't compare Lee and Clems situation to what she has with Aj.

Hersani posted: »

Yeah that made me really mad.. but maybe it was an advice she was giving to clem after knowing the potential danger of what AJ can become

Sign in to comment in this discussion.