Killing Lilly. You guys doing it?

Comments

• Maybe she isn’t being like Jane but she is actually being like Chuck when he said that Clementine would die :) Lilly is warning Clem about the danger of the world I bet Lilly will be an untrusted ally and we will decide her fate.

Well i've always hated Jane for having that same ideology, and I Watched her get killed. And the funny things is, with all the shit that Jan

• But chuck didn't say she would die because of her protecting someone, he said it was because she didn't have any good survival skills like not knowing how to use a gun, and keeping your hair short. Chuck wouldn't agree with Lilly at all on what she said in the Trailer, considering he also gave his life protecting Clementine.

Box Tv posted: »

Maybe she isn’t being like Jane but she is actually being like Chuck when he said that Clementine would die Lilly is warning Clem about the danger of the world I bet Lilly will be an untrusted ally and we will decide her fate.

• edited September 2018

I didn’t said she has the same ideology as Chuck, I said she was warning Clem what might happen to AJ if* she is not strong enough like Chuck said Clementine could die too. We don’t know the context, and Lilly never said if she thinks sacrificing herself for others is right or wrong.

But chuck didn't say she would die because of her protecting someone, he said it was because she didn't have any good survival skills like n

• edited September 2018

She didnt say anything wrong or bad about Lee, she was right. A walker you couldn't spot=Lee got bitten in the wrist by an unspotted walker while he was grabbing Clementine hat from the ground.
    She didnt say Lee is mean or bad or whatsoever, she simply said the truth, it is basically how Lee died in the first place.

When Lilly started talking shit about lee, she sealed her fate with me. That bitch is good as dead when I get a chance.

• Foreshadowing maybe :D

I might've believed that, only if she didn't compare Lee and Clems situation to what she has with Aj.

• She might be right but I still hate the ideology she is using. And her using Lee as an example for her said ideology has me wanting to kill her. Especially with all the other shit she's done, she has no right to judge anyone on the way they went out. Lee died for someone he loved no matter how right you think you are, you dont talk shit about that. She was pretty much insulting his memory and that pisses me off.

Gauss99 posted: »

She didnt say anything wrong or bad about Lee, she was right. A walker you couldn't spot=Lee got bitten in the wrist by an unspotted walker

• I'm kind of 50/50 on this one, but if the game gives me the option to drop a heavy object on her head I'm doing it.

• Lilly wasn't referring to Aj when she said "it happened to lee it'll happen to you" she was obviously referring to Clementine. And it's clear from Lilly's monologue in the trailer that she sees sacrificing yourself for someone else as wrong. Her talking about Lee was pretty much her saying there was something wrong with Lee for sacrificing himself for Clementine.

I didn’t said she has the same ideology as Chuck, I said she was warning Clem what might happen to AJ if* she is not strong enough like Chuc

• Not really two very different situations for the most part.

Hersani posted: »

Foreshadowing maybe

• edited September 2018

I don’t see that way she is just warning Clem
    Lets see the episode and the context before jumping out of conclusions lol

Lilly wasn't referring to Aj when she said "it happened to lee it'll happen to you" she was obviously referring to Clementine. And it's cl

• Well she certainly has a way of making a warning sound like an actual threat.

I don’t see that way she is just warning Clem Lets see the episode and the context before jumping out of conclusions lol

• She got my hopes up when she knifed the russian dude at the beginning of S2E5 but of course she had to keep making us think that everyone sucks and should be left behind.

Exactly, people can like Jane as much as the want. But understand if you think Jane would ever sacrifice herself for Clementine like Kenny or Lee would, your fooling yourself.

• And it was techncally the wrong Russian dude, no less.

She got my hopes up when she knifed the russian dude at the beginning of S2E5 but of course she had to keep making us think that everyone sucks and should be left behind.

• Nah, kenny called dibs on him. Let the floridian patriot kick the communist around.

DabigRG posted: »

And it was techncally the wrong Russian dude, no less.

• I was talking about Buricko, smartalexei.
    I knew somebody was gonna screw that up!

Nah, kenny called dibs on him. Let the floridian patriot kick the communist around.

• The russian mafia guy?

I was talking about Buricko, smartalexei. I knew somebody was gonna screw that up!

• Yes.
    He's the leader, he's the one who insisted they rob the group, he ignored Arvo's objections, he's refused to back down, and he opened fire when Clementine/Kenny put down Rebecca.

The russian mafia guy?

• Kenny already killed him before Jane got there. Even if Jane was there, she didn’t have a gun to do anything.

Yes. He's the leader, he's the one who insisted they rob the group, he ignored Arvo's objections, he's refused to back down, and he opened fire when Clementine/Kenny put down Rebecca.

• So let me give you an icebreaker: Who was located where among the Russians?

Kenny already killed him before Jane got there. Even if Jane was there, she didn’t have a gun to do anything.

• Can’t remember

So let me give you an icebreaker: Who was located where among the Russians?

Can’t remember

• Yeah, the modelers and/or textures fucked up.

oh.

• Killing Lilly. You guys doing it?

• Remind me to never cross any of you people if an apocalypse occurs.

• Second one doesn't indicate she did, don't know how third & fourth are suspicious to some. Well, she is a badass reporter in a miniskirt that has your back, it's her loyalty to you is why people like her. Where's this discussion leading to?

That second one and debatably the third & fourth one can/has been seen as somewhat suspect by some people. Like I said, it comes down

• Keep the salt licks away from us and we’ll be moderately safe to be around

AChicken posted: »

Remind me to never cross any of you people if an apocalypse occurs.

• Well now, ain't you boring.

When Lilly started talking shit about lee, she sealed her fate with me. That bitch is good as dead when I get a chance.

• No, not the modelers nothing to do with them, more like the guy who programmed the scene fucked up their positions.

Yeah, the modelers and/or textures fucked up.

• edited September 2018

If she is our enemy (as the trailer and synopsis seem to indicate), yes, definitely. I don't even have words to describe what I feel if that's her boot pinning Clem down to the ground.

She will definitely make up a good antagonist, she has the potential to blow Norma and Carver out of the water, just hope they don't turn her into a Badger or Joan...

• Oh i'm boring? Your not even alive anymore Larry after I helped kenny drop a salt lick on your big ass head.

Jayroen posted: »

Well now, ain't you boring.

• I dont understand TellTale though. Even if Lilly was predictable, why did they show her in the trailer and describing her as a "threat"?
    This is a huge spoiler, even the description itself. I was pretty sure that Lilly had nothing against Clementine and I really doubted she could be an antagonist, but the description TellTale gave to her denies that.

• Nowhere. It wasn't supposed to be a tangent.

IceRyder posted: »

Second one doesn't indicate she did, don't know how third & fourth are suspicious to some. Well, she is a badass reporter in a miniskirt that has your back, it's her loyalty to you is why people like her. Where's this discussion leading to?

• Except the knife wound texture really was programmed for Vitali and the game's scripting/dialogue files confirms that it's supposed to be Buricko who get's stabbed.
    But yes, maybe animators would've been more accurate.

No, not the modelers nothing to do with them, more like the guy who programmed the scene fucked up their positions.

• I being Lee? Then you dead too fool!

Oh i'm boring? Your not even alive anymore Larry after I helped kenny drop a salt lick on your big ass head.

• It happened to Larry... and now it's going to happen to you!!

Plan_R posted: »

I'm kind of 50/50 on this one, but if the game gives me the option to drop a heavy object on her head I'm doing it.

• At least I didn't have a salt lick dropped on me, because my fatass had a heart attack fool

I being Lee? Then you dead too fool!

• Imma givin you a salt lick powered headbutt fool!

At least I didn't have a salt lick dropped on me, because my fatass had a heart attack fool

• We should've let you die in that that pharmacy when you were grasping for breath, you old fat bastard. You wouldn't of even made it that far without us, you fool.

Imma givin you a salt lick powered headbutt fool!

• Yeah well, at least I got charm coming out my ass fool!

We should've let you die in that that pharmacy when you were grasping for breath, you old fat bastard. You wouldn't of even made it that far without us, you fool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.