Killing Lilly. You guys doing it?

1235»

Comments

• Well you're finally right about something fool!
    And why you be looking like the Crimson chin's cousin or something? Larry, you and Lilly got some big ass chins.

Yall could definitely knock someone out with that chin alone ?

Jayroen posted: »

Yeah well, at least I got charm coming out my ass fool!

• edited September 2018

I mean, it depends, we don't know if the animators do all the animation scenes all in 1, like if they do a entire only 1 animation for the cutscene, or do each and single one of them separate. From what I know Vitally and the other guy don't remember names ok, share the same rig, so again could be programmer's side, because the animators used the same rig for both of them soo. EDIT: I guess you can blame who did the Rig for the model, for both of them, they shouldn't have been lazy and reuse same skeleton.

DabigRG posted: »

Except the knife wound texture really was programmed for Vitali and the game's scripting/dialogue files confirms that it's supposed to be Buricko who get's stabbed. But yes, maybe animators would've been more accurate.

• ...I guess?

Like, from what I understand, Buricko is basically a heavily reskinned Alvin while Vitali used the same common base/skeleton/whatever that most of the males(namely Luke, Troy, and Winston) do, so I'm not entirely sure how that mix up happened outside of maybe the two swapping names during development and one episode's team not getting the [full] memo.

Though now that you mention it, Luke, Carlos, and Alvin do share some animations and expressions, so I suppose there's a little more precedent.

I mean, it depends, we don't know if the animators do all the animation scenes all in 1, like if they do a entire only 1 animation for the c

• In 2 clips from the trailer, it looks like Abel might be alive to be doing that and to grab AJ, given you let him take the food in the previous episode.

If she is our enemy (as the trailer and synopsis seem to indicate), yes, definitely. I don't even have words to describe what I feel if that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.