Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• They would have to know the Telltale tool, so it's quite possible if a new studio gets it that it might be on a different engine.

Bambino24 posted: »

What I want to know is that if one of the partners takes 3 and 4 will they use the same engine/style of animation and will they stick to the script or will they f it up

• Perhaps Telltale has documentation on hand that they saved for new hires, but even then, actually learning the tool still takes time. So, it would be a while if that was the approach Telltale takes.

[Note: Moderators are community volunteers, not Telltale staff members.]

EbiManami posted: »

They would have to know the Telltale tool, so it's quite possible if a new studio gets it that it might be on a different engine.

• As a man once said, “Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.”

• I thought season 3 wasn’t that bad It was okayish. It showed some story of Clementine. Also Minecraft Storymlde wasn’t that terrible either.

AronDracula posted: »

Dude are you serious? He is one of the main reasons A New Frontier was garbage, telling us lies like Episode 1 split in 2 parts because too

• Pff, it was never Clementine's story, she didn't even have any purpose because she was obviously just there to be a bait for tbe old players. Story would have been the same without her.

Minecraft Story Mode wasn't terrible but it definetly wasn't necessary.

Zekkarooo posted: »

I thought season 3 wasn’t that bad It was okayish. It showed some story of Clementine. Also Minecraft Storymlde wasn’t that terrible either.

• If i had to choose another company to take over the remainder of TWD, I'd choose Quantic Dream preferably or naughty dogs. The only problem with either of those if they obtained the remainder of the season is I feel it'd probably take an extensive period of time for the latter two episodes to be released.

• Its gotta be somone who knows how to use unity

Chibikid posted: »

If i had to choose another company to take over the remainder of TWD, I'd choose Quantic Dream preferably or naughty dogs. The only problem

• Oh God, no! They'd made it exclusive to PS4 because they have a deal with Sony and every game they produce is an instant exclusive.

If i had to choose another company to take over the remainder of TWD, I'd choose Quantic Dream preferably or naughty dogs. The only problem

• Season 3 wouldn't have been so hated if it was just called extended DLC (like 400 days or Michonne) rather than season 3. The story is pretty good. And yeah there are some annoying characters and dumb decisions, but you can make the case for all seasons.

S3 isn't as bad as some say. It's clearly a step back from 2 and 1, but it's not bad.

• TFS doesn't use Unity, it still uses the Telltale Tool.

MrGraffio posted: »

Its gotta be somone who knows how to use unity

• How long would it take to revise such a tool?

dojo32161 posted: »

TFS doesn't use Unity, it still uses the Telltale Tool.

• Guys, I don't know if someone has posted this already, but check this out:

TheRedditorer
    21 hours ago
    "My question is, who is running the show? Even if episode 3 is finished, who will voice act in episode 4? Hasn’t everyone been laid off? Will they come back? How can they complete the 4th episode, if the voice actors don’t come back to finish the season? This is so muddy i don’t even know how they can finish this without bringing back the team making the game."

MKirkbride
    14 hours ago
    "All voice for episode 3 exists. For 4, too, with the exception of a few actors."

• woah. Imagine TFS with Naughty Dog graphics. That's not possible though since Naughty Dog do triple A games. Not worth their time.

• @MetallicaRules has made 6 videos that debunk ANF's story and more. It's really good and I'd recommend you check it out if you think ANF is good. You could also watch Gaming Sins for ANF, but that's mainly nitpicks.

gta3demon posted: »

Season 3 wouldn't have been so hated if it was just called extended DLC (like 400 days or Michonne) rather than season 3. The story is prett

• I feel as if another company picks up the final season, they'd want to add more content than just 2 more episodes. It seems to be a lot of trouble just to finish 2 episodes of a hand off game from another company.

• Aw, thank you.

Ghetsis posted: »

@MetallicaRules has made 6 videos that debunk ANF's story and more. It's really good and I'd recommend you check it out if you think ANF is good. You could also watch Gaming Sins for ANF, but that's mainly nitpicks.

• That's actually some very good news. So as of now, the scripts for Ep. 3 and 4 are complete, most of the assets for 3 are done, and the most of the voice work as well, minus a few. I'm sure some redoes or new recordings will have to be done, but it seems like the voice work aspect of it is pretty much finished. If they can just get the few actors they need to come back, that's another area that we don't need to worry about.

JmoooX posted: »

Guys, I don't know if someone has posted this already, but check this out: TheRedditorer 21 hours ago "My question is, who is

• GUYS, HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN THAT EPISODE 3 had actually received an Australian classification???
    It has high SEX impact and also drug use, I'm gonna post it here because, unfortunately, the thread for ep.3 is not here yet

• edited September 2018

How if the episode is unfinished?

FERKILL377 posted: »

GUYS, HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN THAT EPISODE 3 had actually received an Australian classification??? It has high SEX impact and also drug use, I'm gonna post it here because, unfortunately, the thread for ep.3 is not here yet

• what in tarnation

GUYS, HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN THAT EPISODE 3 had actually received an Australian classification??? It has high SEX impact and also drug use, I'm gonna post it here because, unfortunately, the thread for ep.3 is not here yet

• edited September 2018

Well, cancelling this game with episode 3 almost done and episode 4 already voice acted for the most part and scripted, it would make no sense.

JmoooX posted: »

Guys, I don't know if someone has posted this already, but check this out: TheRedditorer 21 hours ago "My question is, who is

• what in sexual molestation

• Give me this hope! MORE AND MORE!

• POST IT THE WAITING IS KILLING ME

• Me thinks it’s a troll ?

MrGraffio posted: »

POST IT THE WAITING IS KILLING ME

• Oh my god please don't be trolling.

• Can you give a link?

• Yeah, I can't seem to find the episode on the australian classification board... might need some proof.

See for yourself.

• edited September 2018

Guys, I don’t have a link, but it was leaked, I have the image, I think it was deleted, that’s why it’s not showing at the website
    P.S. How can I add an image here from the phone, I have the screenshot of the classification

• edited September 2018

edit: nvm it might be fake

Someone repost it if it's actually real cos I haven't got the faintest fucking idea if it is.

• Whoa, son. Where'd you find this?

Findagon posted: »

edit: nvm it might be fake Someone repost it if it's actually real cos I haven't got the faintest fucking idea if it is.

• edited September 2018

Idky I thought that was real. Ya boi got a lil bit excited

edit: nvm it might be fake Someone repost it if it's actually real cos I haven't got the faintest fucking idea if it is.

• WHAT IN SALVATION?!!

• It's on reddit atm, but it might be fake.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Whoa, son. Where'd you find this?

• Faaaaaaake

• edited September 2018

Well, I've found the reddit post with the ratings that the person was talking about... here.

I couldn't find the episode on the australian classification board myself. Might be fake.

EDIT: Fake.

• Are you actually talking about the one where it's:
    Themes- Strong
    Violence- High
    Language- Strong
    Drug Use- Moderate
    Nudity- Strong
    Sex- High

It's on reddit atm, but it might be fake.

• edited September 2018

My maan, thanks a lot, couldn't fu*cking upload the screenshot.
    Let's pray guys, therefore, all the voice lines have been done for ep.3 and almost all for ep.4 except for some VA, so there is definitely a chance

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, I've found the reddit post with the ratings that the person was talking about... here. I couldn't find the episode on the australian classification board myself. Might be fake. EDIT: Fake.

• My maan, thanks a lot, could't fu*cking upload the screenshot.

We're all in this together.

My maan, thanks a lot, couldn't fu*cking upload the screenshot. Let's pray guys, therefore, all the voice lines have been done for ep.3 and almost all for ep.4 except for some VA, so there is definitely a chance

• And now I regret putting Clem and Louis together. Louis, what did you do to my sweet pea?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.