Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• Oh fuck me... Not this again...

FERKILL377 posted: »

GUYS, HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN THAT EPISODE 3 had actually received an Australian classification??? It has high SEX impact and also drug use, I'm gonna post it here because, unfortunately, the thread for ep.3 is not here yet

• This is confirmed fake. It has the same number as episode 2. And strong nudity? Yeah right, not gonna happen.

• That being said, do you think that they'll make some sort of an announcement tomorrow? I doubt they'd do it on Saturday or Sunday, and they've said by the end of the week...

• edited September 2018

Yeah, it figures it’s fake, but still, we’re definitely getting news this weekend

• Probably, although they didn't say they'd 100% give an announcement. So if there isn't one, it just means that they're still working on it.

BigBadPaul posted: »

That being said, do you think that they'll make some sort of an announcement tomorrow? I doubt they'd do it on Saturday or Sunday, and they've said by the end of the week...

• That was confirmed fake, the classification number was the same as Suffer the Children.

FERKILL377 posted: »

GUYS, HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN THAT EPISODE 3 had actually received an Australian classification??? It has high SEX impact and also drug use, I'm gonna post it here because, unfortunately, the thread for ep.3 is not here yet

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2018

People have made fake episode ratings in the past as memes, so I wouldn’t put too much stock into those at this point until you get official confirmation. Be mindful of what you see on the Internet.

• Ok the high sex thing was obviously fake, but Im actually curious why episode 2 had sex as Moderate Impact tho.

Cant really think of why. My best guess is maybe because they played Mary Fuck Kill and I guess saying you would "fuck" someone means moderate sexual impact lmao

• Kissing scenes.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ok the high sex thing was obviously fake, but Im actually curious why episode 2 had sex as Moderate Impact tho. Cant really think of why.

• Kissing would not count as high sex it would be middle at a push

gta3demon posted: »

Kissing scenes.

• IIRC they are very stingy with those ratings. Batman ep 1 had a kissing scene where Catwoman takes off her costume (revealing bra) then she gets carried to bed by Bruce and it got the 2nd highest rating or something.

ADSAM posted: »

Kissing would not count as high sex it would be middle at a push

• I will keep praying to see an end for this amazing series. No other games gave me so many emotions.
    Let's hope for the best.

• That scene is from episode 3.

IIRC they are very stingy with those ratings. Batman ep 1 had a kissing scene where Catwoman takes off her costume (revealing bra) then she gets carried to bed by Bruce and it got the 2nd highest rating or something.

• edited September 2018

Sooooooo... I actually looked into this and I think Funlabs has a high chance of being the developers that will continue TFS. A few months ago they helped Telltale develop TWD collection. They are relatively unpopular when it comes to the games they’ve made and I think they would want to get acknowledged for finishing TFS. They also know how the Telltale Tool works because they’ve worked with it before and they’re the only other developers that Telltale have worked with in recent years (correct me if I’m wrong). The biggest series they’re known for (I think) are those old Cabela's hunting games. They also ported angry birds to consoles, and apparently made Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 (I heard this was a disaster). Don’t want to be a dick or anything but if they end up being the “partner” that finishes TFS... god help us...

• Good point really, although they kinda suck they have used the Telltale Tool. Like I said, there is 100% going to be a dip in quality, especially in episode 4, but at least the script is finished so we dont have to worry about awful rewrites. (unless Funlabs goes "lmao lets fuck this shit up homes")

Sooooooo... I actually looked into this and I think Funlabs has a high chance of being the developers that will continue TFS. A few months a

• edited September 2018

Like Freelance said, that was episode 3 and leads to an implied sex scene, nothing like that happens in ep 2 of Season 4 which had the same rating under sex as Batman ep 3.

IIRC they are very stingy with those ratings. Batman ep 1 had a kissing scene where Catwoman takes off her costume (revealing bra) then she gets carried to bed by Bruce and it got the 2nd highest rating or something.

• I can't believe were back to talking about sex ratings again. Talk about full circle.

• I would keep fun Labs out of the question they are owned by Activision. But who knows it could work.

Good point really, although they kinda suck they have used the Telltale Tool. Like I said, there is 100% going to be a dip in quality, espec

• edited September 2018

Like I said, I don’t want to be dick, but dude... it’s bad. I’m sure you’ve heard about the absolute bug-ridden mess that was TWD Collection, I’ve played myself and it’s just sad what they did to Season 2 with their “remaster” treatment, plenty of mistakes were made with Season 1 as well. Just look at the games they’ve created and you really have to search for a game they’ve made that has a higher rating then a 5/10.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fun_Labs

I mean if they can pull it off cudos to them, but I honestly think it wouldn’t go well given their shoddy track record.

Good point really, although they kinda suck they have used the Telltale Tool. Like I said, there is 100% going to be a dip in quality, espec

• I updated the main thread with today's updates.

• Well yeah most of us know Funlabs is pretty ass and the collection really shows that. Just saying that I think they probably are pretty likely to be the ones who finished it because they have used the Telltale tool. No other game devs besides Telltale has, and the Telltale tool is known to be ass, so if anyone would want to pick it up and finish it, it probs will be them.

Like I said, I don’t want to be dick, but dude... it’s bad. I’m sure you’ve heard about the absolute bug-ridden mess that was TWD Collection

• Hopefully they just go ham and work their ass off and this becomes their big hit that puts them on the map or something.

Well yeah most of us know Funlabs is pretty ass and the collection really shows that. Just saying that I think they probably are pretty like

• I really do hope we get episodes 3 & 4 and I really also think they should fix whatever glitch or problem where I can't see my episode 2 choices. I think they better fix it.

• They did TWD Collection though. I mean technically they are the only developers besides Telltale themselves that actually created something for the Telltale’s TWD series.

xcapa2 posted: »

I would keep fun Labs out of the question they are owned by Activision. But who knows it could work.

• If they stay true to their word, today they will announce the fate of The Final Season. Praise the boat lord brothers, this might be a new beginning...or the end.

• I'm so fucking scared. :#

MrGraffio posted: »

If they stay true to their word, today they will announce the fate of The Final Season. Praise the boat lord brothers, this might be a new beginning...or the end.

• They said they hope to announce the new partner before the end of the week. So there is tomorrow and Sunday. Lets pray for the best :smile:

MrGraffio posted: »

If they stay true to their word, today they will announce the fate of The Final Season. Praise the boat lord brothers, this might be a new beginning...or the end.

• I doubt they'll make a statement during the weekend, more likely it'll be during the business week.

They said they hope to announce the new partner before the end of the week. So there is tomorrow and Sunday. Lets pray for the best

• Yeah that is true.

EbiManami posted: »

I doubt they'll make a statement during the weekend, more likely it'll be during the business week.

• Holy shit guys.. this is it. Soon.. we will all know the future of TFS.

• Pls no. Id rather forever be uncertain.

NexusFire posted: »

Holy shit guys.. this is it. Soon.. we will all know the future of TFS.

• I'am afraid !

• Really? It sounds horrible when I think about it.

bobshaw posted: »

Pls no. Id rather forever be uncertain.

• You might be right. I just don't think ill be happy with the response. Even if it will get finished, it then depends on by who and if the old staff will be involved. Dont think id be happy if that doesnt happen.

Really? It sounds horrible when I think about it.

• edited September 2018

When I saw the easter egg in the bell tower scene (The one probably relating to Kenny or Randy Tudor), it made me realise how much love went into The Final Season.. and I know that even if we'll get episodes 3 and 4, those episodes will not be made with so much passion as the first two... and that makes me even more depressed.

bobshaw posted: »

You might be right. I just don't think ill be happy with the response. Even if it will get finished, it then depends on by who and if the old staff will be involved. Dont think id be happy if that doesnt happen.

• They did say they had hoped to have news by the end of this week. Doesn't mean it WILL be this week.

Still, I'm gonna keep optimistic.

• Anyone else getting their roasts together once the news arrives for the people who think that we’re wasting our time believing that the game will be finished?

• Btw petition has 26k+ signs, insane.
    If everything goes bad, I will be depressed for weeks. This game is basically my childhood, if we wont see Clementine ending this will be one of my biggest disappointment in my life.

• Jup. The people behind Done Running and Suffer the Children were the reason why it turned out so good. You can just feel the passion in every second of those episodes.

That passion will most definetly be lost if someone else ends up finishing those last two episodes. It reminds me of what happened with ANF, which also switched its (writing)team after the first two episodes and we all know how that turned out.

At least the scripts and most of the voice work is already done. Still, it takes good direction and cinematic vision to make those episodes coherent to the first episodes.

When I saw the easter egg in the bell tower scene (The one probably relating to Kenny or Randy Tudor), it made me realise how much love went

• The third episode will be fine. Come on now. Its the the finale to worry about.

GSSalvador posted: »

Jup. The people behind Done Running and Suffer the Children were the reason why it turned out so good. You can just feel the passion in ever

Sign in to comment in this discussion.