Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• edited September 2018

Damn it’s changed to “Check Availability”

• It would be best to get in contact with the user to check it. He uses a PlayStation 4. I use an Xbox One and it still says "Episode 4 Coming Soon" on my screen. But yeah best thing to do is to check in with that guy

NexusFire posted: »

Can someone confirm this?

• edited September 2018

Still "Coming Soon". I play on PC.

• Yeah, by me too. Might be fake.

Raegis posted: »

Still "Coming Soon". I play on PC.

• Sorry for sharing this tweet... I Thought it was real.... Sorry guys..

This may not mean anything but there is a tweet from a Twitter User who checked the Episode 4 Screen and instead of "Episode 4 Coming Soon"

• edited September 2018

Episode 3, coming soon for me on PS4 !

• Maybe is a Playstation thing. Maybe Sony bought the game, lol.

• Aaah, don’t sweat it. It’s easy to be fooled by these things

Sorry for sharing this tweet... I Thought it was real.... Sorry guys..

• I think it's fake. Some people in my discord booted up their games and checked it and it still has the release dates.

• What about this one? It's from reddit

• That one is real, I checked the PS store myself. It says you need the season pass when you try to download it though.

Raegis posted: »

What about this one? It's from reddit

• People, calm down.

It happens when game have problem with connecting to servers/internet, that's all. It happens in every Telltale game.

This may not mean anything but there is a tweet from a Twitter User who checked the Episode 4 Screen and instead of "Episode 4 Coming Soon"

• This thread is on edge yo

• nah, we all good

MrGraffio posted: »

This thread is on edge yo

• While mine is on ps4 the release dates are still showing November 6 is sometime away so that gives telltale about 6 weeks to find a solution

• I feel like we will definitely get episode 3 at the very least considering that ex-staff stated that it is basically done and just needs some QA work.

• Apparently the final season is available for purchase again on several places, meaning Telltale has likely reached a deal and is allowing the game to be purchased again.

• I saw it go back on online stores but I don't think you can buy it.

Apparently the final season is available for purchase again on several places, meaning Telltale has likely reached a deal and is allowing the game to be purchased again.

• You serius?!

Apparently the final season is available for purchase again on several places, meaning Telltale has likely reached a deal and is allowing the game to be purchased again.

• Yeh apparently it's on Game UK, Windows 10 Microsoft store, and some sort of Steam delivery store.

MrGraffio posted: »

You serius?!

• On steam its still locked

Yeh apparently it's on Game UK, Windows 10 Microsoft store, and some sort of Steam delivery store.

• edited September 2018

So TFS is back in stores and Telltale just followed Nintendo on Twitter. Interesting.

• Telltale probably followed Nintendo because TFS is on switch now

So TFS is back in stores and Telltale just followed Nintendo on Twitter. Interesting.

• Oh you might be right.

Telltale probably followed Nintendo because TFS is on switch now

• edited September 2018

Me:checks forum see's 42+ comments
    Me:gets excited to finally have an answer
    Me after :??????????????????

• Can anyone confirm that, please?

Yeh apparently it's on Game UK, Windows 10 Microsoft store, and some sort of Steam delivery store.

• I've seen screenshots on the subreddit, he's telling the truth.

Ryousan posted: »

Can anyone confirm that, please?

• Oh hell yeah what was that song Louis sang oh my darling oh my darling Clementine hopefully episode 2 world stats should be unlocked

• edited September 2018

I couldn't seem to find the game on either Game UK or the Windows 10 store.

Edit:

Found it on Game UK. Says it "Releases on 09/11/2018".

Can anyone confirm that, please?

• Prayer circle for episodes 3/4

• edited September 2018

https://www.game.co.uk/en/the-walking-dead-the-final-season-2506614
    EDIT: When u edited it, I exactly replied to you.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I couldn't seem to find the game on either Game UK or the Windows 10 store. Edit: Found it on Game UK. Says it "Releases on 09/11/2018".

• edited September 2018

Found it. Appreciate it none the less!

Edit: That timing though.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/the-walking-dead-the-final-season-2506614 EDIT: When u edited it, I exactly replied to you.

• Alright...

...Any guess in what this potentially means?

I couldn't seem to find the game on either Game UK or the Windows 10 store. Edit: Found it on Game UK. Says it "Releases on 09/11/2018".

• Please be good news.

• 9th November? Guys.. we might actually get the episodes!

• Well, the date if I recall correctly, is the release date of Episode 3.

Alright... ...Any guess in what this potentially means?

• The date was 6th November. So it was a tad bit moved.

Well, the date if I recall correctly, is the release date of Episode 3.

• ...Time for some cautious optimism...?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.