Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• edited September 2018

It took them a week to remove it from playstation UK stores after it was removed from the playstation store USA

• Ok so the Nintendo shit was just a false alarm.

• Okay, since nothing else is currently happening/interesting and I decline to finally go back to check the Violet shipping thread right now, what is going on here and what is the current story/status?

• edited September 2018

Nobody knows. Like always.

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, since nothing else is currently happening/interesting and I decline to finally go back to check the Violet shipping thread right now, what is going on here and what is the current story/status?

• Homie I did not sign up on the forums to have a HEART ATTACK EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR FRICK ME LEEF.

• Just to point out that the edition GAME is selling is the physical disc release. The physical editions were only ever due to carry the first two episodes on the actual disc with the final ones available to download through season pass when ready (pretty much the same as every other Telltale physical release). I don't think anyone has said anything about the physical editions being on hold like the digital ones are, though it would probably make sense. The fact that it remains on GAME doesn't tell us anything for sure though.

Once again, best just to wait for official confirmation.

• The physical editions were only ever due to carry the first two episodes on the actual disc with the final ones available to download through season pass when ready

Oh, well I definitely wasn't gettin this shit then.

Just to point out that the edition GAME is selling is the physical disc release. The physical editions were only ever due to carry the first

• Honestly just the fact that Telltale hasn't released a statement yet shows something went wrong.
    They planned to have the IP sold and be focused on bankruptcy and solving these lawsuits by now. No announcement means something must have gotten tripped up in the negotiating room and there are still issues

• Wait it’s not disc now

Just to point out that the edition GAME is selling is the physical disc release. The physical editions were only ever due to carry the first

• Not exactly.. could be it's taken longer than expected.

Besides, the lawsuit by the employee against Telltale isn't an open & shut case. California does have some exemptions.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Honestly just the fact that Telltale hasn't released a statement yet shows something went wrong. They planned to have the IP sold and be f

• Erinour posted: »

Wait it’s not disc now

• Oh so it will still be well that’s good

It was originally due for release on disc on the November 6th. https://www.destructoid.com/the-walking-dead-the-final-season-to-get-physical-season-pass-disc--521661.phtml

• As long as it's still up its still being sold...

Erinour posted: »

Oh so it will still be well that’s good

• Yea I only buy disc copies so I was kinda worried that it wasn’t gonna happen

As long as it's still up its still being sold...

• edited September 2018

Yeah, I totally get that. I normally do the same. Just so everything is clear here though, the article I shared was from before the majority closure, stating what the original release date was. As with everything right now, nothing is 100% certain. It doesn't seem like they have cancelled the physical release, otherwise GAME wouldn't still have it on preorder on their site but it may not come out when orignally planned - the fact that they still have a November release date (9th of November) is promising. Like I said, as long as it stays up it's still being sold. It doesn't mean anything much for the final two episodes though...
    Sorry if I wasn't very clear before!

Erinour posted: »

Yea I only buy disc copies so I was kinda worried that it wasn’t gonna happen

• Thanks it made everything clear for me

Yeah, I totally get that. I normally do the same. Just so everything is clear here though, the article I shared was from before the majority

• Well great we got nothing hope for tomorrow I guess

• lets hope we will get "something"

• edited September 2018

The walking dead final season is back on stores now and telltale just followed Nintendo on twitter the announcement might be super soon stay tuned pic.twitter.com/9Bmry3g2NX

— DomTheBomb (@DomTheBombLive) <a
  • Dammit, why didn't you hop on that, SEGA?.

clumeyclum posted: »

The walking dead final season is back on stores now and telltale just followed Nintendo on twitter the announcement might be super soon stay tuned pic.twitter.com/9Bmry3g2NX — DomTheBomb (@DomTheBombLive) <a

• edited September 2018

So it gets pulled from the Switch store but its back on PSN, Steam, and XBL? And whats with this Nov 9th date?

• no hope left

• edited September 2018

I have a strong feeling we’ll be getting a statement tomorrow due to all the shit that’s happened today.

gta3demon posted: »

So it gets pulled from the Switch store but its back on PSN, Steam, and XBL? And whats with this Nov 9th date?

• Nah its still not on steam or PSN.

• So apparently TFS is back in stores but I'm checking Steam right now and seeing nothing. Also I don't think the fact that Telltale followed Nintendo on Twitter means anything. It's probably just because of the switch version of TFS. I doubt Nintendo is the partner that's gonna finish TFS.

• Checked PSN and it does show up, however I am unable to access it.

So apparently TFS is back in stores but I'm checking Steam right now and seeing nothing. Also I don't think the fact that Telltale followed

• UK or United States are you based in

Checked PSN and it does show up, however I am unable to access it.

• Weird, I can't find it.

Checked PSN and it does show up, however I am unable to access it.

• USA, east coast if it matters.

donmike84 posted: »

UK or United States are you based in

• Like I said, I couldn't access it but I did look up "walking dead" and it was the first thing on the list

Nyxeris posted: »

Weird, I can't find it.

• Also Lilly's VA was gonna be answering questions from fans last week about her character when it looked as if we wouldn't get the final eps, she cancelled the chat a day later, so maybe she was told just to wait and see if we can get those episodes out

• Was it really surprising that TFS was pulled from Nintendo shop? Nintendo has no interest in partnering with companies that make mature games.

• I laughed a little bit. I'm sorry.

AronDracula posted: »

Was it really surprising that TFS was pulled from Nintendo shop? Nintendo has no interest in partnering with companies that make mature games.

• I just read the last 4 pages of the thread and I went from hopeless to hopeful and back to hopeless

• pretty much...but i assure you in real time is worst

MissButter posted: »

I just read the last 4 pages of the thread and I went from hopeless to hopeful and back to hopeless

• Yet they revived Bayonetta 2 when Sega didn't have the money to make it, and Sony and Microsoft seemingly told Platinum to fuck off (and by extension Bayonetta 3 is an exclusive once again)

Was it really surprising that TFS was pulled from Nintendo shop? Nintendo has no interest in partnering with companies that make mature games.

• They did?

Nintendo has no interest in partnering with companies that make mature games.

• So apparently, Telltale update Twitter?

• Nope

DabigRG posted: »

So apparently, Telltale update Twitter?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.