Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• Episode 3 can be released this year.

Episode 4 is definitely Q1 2019 territory.

GSSalvador posted: »

If Telltale intends to release episode 3, they are 100% going to delay it anyway. I'd say they even have to. The early-november release w

• Love has found you.
    It finds us all, my friend.

I can't believe it either if I'm being honest. Part of me is kind of still disgusted in myself for going back on what I have held for years, but the other part just finds them kind of adorable. What has happened to me?

• Except the person you didn't follow and most likley let get taken away because you friendzoned them for someone else

LLemonSS posted: »

Love has found you. It finds us all, my friend.

• Staying strong buddy, long time no see btw :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

You can still buy it in stores such as GAME UK. Stay strong.

• Oooooooh my DOG!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Staying strong buddy, long time no see btw

• "You picked the wrong house, fool!" :'D

Good to see you dude.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Oooooooh my DOG!

• So...when are we the most likely getting an update? I am craving for anything. I mean are we waiting for Friday again or are we talking about horizon of weeks even months or are they just letting it to sink into oblivion?
    Damn, at this point, I would be satisfied with even bleep tweet from them in fashion of Cyberpunk 2077...Anything except death silence. Until then, we are cut off.

• We are currently expecting that the status of TFS will at least be adressed in the Skybound Panel taking place on Thursday

https://mobile.twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1046832614622076936

Fury2014 posted: »

So...when are we the most likely getting an update? I am craving for anything. I mean are we waiting for Friday again or are we talking abou

• Its honestly starting to hit me now. We still have not gotten any news, and Im starting to think the game wont be finished. How come now its starting to make me feel empty?

• This community freaks out over everything. Telltale never said they would be absolutely posting an update by the end of last week, they were just hoping for it. Just keep waiting, and stay positive. Is that really so hard?

• If anything they were talking about the end of this week not last.

• Yeah, that’s what I am hoping for. If they removed TFS on Wednesday, why would they do it to have definite announcement two days later...right? They must have been talking about this very week.

If anything they were talking about the end of this week not last.

• Exactly.

Fury2014 posted: »

Yeah, that’s what I am hoping for. If they removed TFS on Wednesday, why would they do it to have definite announcement two days later...right? They must have been talking about this very week.

• Because it feels like too much time has passed with nothing being said.

Poogers555 posted: »

Its honestly starting to hit me now. We still have not gotten any news, and Im starting to think the game wont be finished. How come now its starting to make me feel empty?

• edited October 2018

Did they lower the prices for the other 3 seasons on Steam? They used to be around 25 euro and now their prices are 14.99 euro.

• They specifically tweeted "in the coming weeks".

I wouldn't worry about anything until the end of this month.

• To all with little or no hope

• I read an article on Nintendo Life earlier today that Batman: The Enemy Within has just been released on the Switch e-store...

For £39.99 What the hell?!

• Yeah, that's curious. Most of the modern Telltale games are cheaper now.

Gauss99 posted: »

Did they lower the prices for the other 3 seasons on Steam? They used to be around 25 euro and now their prices are 14.99 euro.

• edited October 2018

I hope this isnt a bad sign...
    Maybe they know they're going to shut down and they are trying to squeeze as much money as possible before they definitely shut down.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, that's curious. Most of the modern Telltale games are cheaper now.

• I'm guessing the negotiations are taking longer than telltale thought I hate it when a game goes in limbo all we want is a yes or no

• Not on xbox, though.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, that's curious. Most of the modern Telltale games are cheaper now.

• Still waiting

• I remember the wait for Episode 2 of Tales From the Borderlands, I didn't think any wait could be more excruciating than that. But Telltale found another way in one of it's last actions as a company by putting the fate of TFS in jeopardy. I'd be mad if it wasn't so goddamn impressive that they accomplished that.

• tomorrow...

• no news yet.. i feel we in some alternate reality n shxt

• Lots of good news today. The future of the Walking Dead game will be discussed tomorrow at the Skybound panel, and the letter hacks in issue 184 of the comic that came out today talk about how the game came out last week (past tense) and gives the release dates for episodes 3 and 4. It's possible that they wrote this letter hack before Telltale went under but this coupled with the Skypound panel looks very promising. I'm starting to think we didn't hear news at the end of last week because they figured out the partners but Skybound wanted to announce it at the panel themselves.

• tomorrow dude

Mercyva posted: »

no news yet.. i feel we in some alternate reality n shxt

MrGraffio posted: »

tomorrow dude

• edited October 2018

We already knew the release dates for Episodes 3 and 4. The letter provides nothing, really.

The panel is a promising sign, though.

Lots of good news today. The future of the Walking Dead game will be discussed tomorrow at the Skybound panel, and the letter hacks in issue

• ...the letter is written is past tense talking about last week so it implies that Sean and Robert are still planning on episodes 3 and 4 releasing despite the layoffs. It is big news.

We already knew the release dates for Episodes 3 and 4. The letter provides nothing, really. The panel is a promising sign, though.

• I'm starting to think we didn't hear news at the end of last week because they figured out the partners but Skybound wanted to announce it at the panel themselves.

But wouldn't they at least tell the fans that something TFS related will happen at the panel to make sure it will actually be watched?

That just doesn't make any sense marketing wise.

Lots of good news today. The future of the Walking Dead game will be discussed tomorrow at the Skybound panel, and the letter hacks in issue

• Nah, I figure they would tweet whatever's confirmed at the panel instead.

I'm starting to think we didn't hear news at the end of last week because they figured out the partners but Skybound wanted to announce it a

• Oh shit. I dunno whether to be excited or depressed :(

MrGraffio posted: »

tomorrow...

• edited October 2018

What like:

"Sorry we've cancelled the rest of the game. Don't forget to buy the comics and keep watching the TV shows!"

Hopefully not, but I'm trying to not think positive in case the news is bad...

I'm starting to think we didn't hear news at the end of last week because they figured out the partners but Skybound wanted to announce it a

• They're discussing the future of the game series... how much for specific do you want them to be?

• edited October 2018

I don't see them doing that in a million years. If they were cancelling it we would have just gotten a tweet as an announcement. They wouldnt sour the rest of their panel, not to mention involve the head of Skybound entertainment, just to tell us it's cancelled after all. We're going to get good news.

HazzatheMan posted: »

What like: "Sorry we've cancelled the rest of the game. Don't forget to buy the comics and keep watching the TV shows!" Hopefully not, but I'm trying to not think positive in case the news is bad...

• Did we fucking win??

• It's not even confirmed that they'll be talking about TFS.

They should put out a tweet, like "check the panel to get the newest information about the future of Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season"

They're discussing the future of the game series... how much for specific do you want them to be?

• They want to be spooky

It's not even confirmed that they'll be talking about TFS. They should put out a tweet, like "check the panel to get the newest information about the future of Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.