Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• I saw the season pass up on the Nintendo shop.

• Yeah! We'll get more Jamestine!

bloop posted: »

So TFS is being sold in some stores now?

• Please God Telltale just drop the news already!!!!!!!

• edited September 2018

... :)

NexusFire posted: »

Yeah! We'll get more Jamestine!

• As far as I know, it was never removed from the E-Shop of the switch.

EbiManami posted: »

I saw the season pass up on the Nintendo shop.

• Oh, I thought they stopped sales across all online stores?

GSSalvador posted: »

As far as I know, it was never removed from the E-Shop of the switch.

If Nintendo is actually the partner and they put Clem in smash as a dlc or something I’m gonna have a heart attack.

• They wanted to, but I think it stayed online on the switch, for whatever reason. I could be wrong, though.

EbiManami posted: »

Oh, I thought they stopped sales across all online stores?

• *Louine

If anything, I prefer Clouis, but I seem to be outvoted on these forums.

• That's a quality ship right there, friend.

• edited September 2018

Don't worry, I prefer Clouis more too. I'm just into all the ships! wink wink Rhysha wink wink.

*Louine If anything, I prefer Clouis, but I seem to be outvoted on these forums.

• While I prefer Violet, I agree with you that Louine sounds like ass and Clouis should've been the official name of the ship.

Like, what even is a Louine? I don't even think I can pronounce it right.

*Louine If anything, I prefer Clouis, but I seem to be outvoted on these forums.

• edited September 2018

I too am a fan of Clouis. I like Violet but I don't ship her with Clementine, but lets keep that a secret otherwise I may face a harsh punishment from Violetine fans..... :joy:

Just thought I would edit this and let people know I am not against Violetine or an LGBT basher or anything. I just think Louis and my Clementine are better suited to one another. So I am sorry if my comment offends anyone

Don't worry, I prefer Clouis more too. I'm just into all the ships! wink wink Rhysha wink wink.

• It's why I never said it in my play through, I was worried about saying it wrong. Clouise not only sounds better, but you can't pronounce it wrong.

GSSalvador posted: »

While I prefer Violet, I agree with you that Louine sounds like ass and Clouis should've been the official name of the ship. Like, what even is a Louine? I don't even think I can pronounce it right.

• Well guys, we are in the endgame now. We either know the outcome today or tomorrow, there is no other option...

• Uh that's not necessarily true at all lol

Fury2014 posted: »

Well guys, we are in the endgame now. We either know the outcome today or tomorrow, there is no other option...

• I'm so amazed that you're actually shipping Clem with someone. I knew you had it in you.

It's why I never said it in my play through, I was worried about saying it wrong. Clouise not only sounds better, but you can't pronounce it wrong.

• Orrrr...whenever they feel they're ready to announce it.

Well guys, we are in the endgame now. We either know the outcome today or tomorrow, there is no other option...

• I am refreshing my Twitter every 10 seconds in hope I see a new Tweet from Telltale..... please Gaming Gods give us a conclusion to Clementine's Story!!!!!!!

• Just thought I would edit this and let people know I am not against Violetine or an LGBT basher or anything. I just think Louis and my Clementine are better suited to one another. So I am sorry if my comment offends anyone

You shouldn't have to apologize for saying something like that, or worry about offending someone because you choose not to support a gay couple or pursue a homosexual relationship as Clem in your game. Nothing in the original comment was in anyway homophobic to start off, and if someone were to try and label you as one, then it's a baseless assumption, and honestly, that person isn't worth your time. It's a sad state we live in when simply saying you don't ship two women together might lead others to think you're in anyway homophobic.

I too am a fan of Clouis. I like Violet but I don't ship her with Clementine, but lets keep that a secret otherwise I may face a harsh punis

• I can't believe it either if I'm being honest. Part of me is kind of still disgusted in myself for going back on what I have held for years, but the other part just finds them kind of adorable. What has happened to me?

I'm so amazed that you're actually shipping Clem with someone. I knew you had it in you.

• Bro I can’t wait any longer.

• Yeah it is hard to say something these days without offending someone. But I am glad you could see I wasn't trying to offend people :smile: Thank you so much!

Just thought I would edit this and let people know I am not against Violetine or an LGBT basher or anything. I just think Louis and my Cleme

• Look at it way: if they’re going to get offended over a joke, or anything that was never intended to be offensive, then they deserve to be offended as much as possible until they either get too annoyed or give up. Advice of the day right there ?

Yeah it is hard to say something these days without offending someone. But I am glad you could see I wasn't trying to offend people Thank you so much!

• Just set up push notifications for their tweets and you will be notified immediately once they post it.

In my case, their last tweet woke me up at 4AM in the morning, but it felt like the ray of the light to read that there is a chance of completion of the Final Season

I am refreshing my Twitter every 10 seconds in hope I see a new Tweet from Telltale..... please Gaming Gods give us a conclusion to Clementine's Story!!!!!!!

• RIP Telltale.

• Yikes.

rip again https://twitter.com/NinEverything/status/1046512775466373121

• I'm still taking a beating. Every day.

• i wanna get off this rollercoaster please

• To be expected. It could mean they haven't made a deal yet, which is bad.

It could also mean that if they made a deal, they haven't notified anyone yet which is kind of likely since it's the Weekend.

Telltale ordered the removal of TFS last week. It being removed from the E-shop now could just be a late reaction from Nintendo.

• edited September 2018

Nintendo following telltale just to tell them to remove final season. Owie. In all seriousness this means nothing. It was supposed to be taken off last week.

• me too ;_;

Auruo posted: »

i wanna get off this rollercoaster please

• TFS being taken off the switch store doesn't seem like a big deal because it was already supposed to be taken off like with everywhere else, Right?

• Yeah people are freaking out over nothing like usual.

TFS being taken off the switch store doesn't seem like a big deal because it was already supposed to be taken off like with everywhere else, Right?

• Jup.

TFS being taken off the switch store doesn't seem like a big deal because it was already supposed to be taken off like with everywhere else, Right?

• Is still being sold on GAME UK so...its soemthing, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.