Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• 9th November...

• Propley means that if Nintendo are the potential partners they will probely finish off episodes 3 and 4 and after that any new story of future walking dead the telltale series games will end up as Nintendo exclusives then I will have to get a switch to play it propley not don't know why I said that

• We did it... right? Right?

• edited September 2018

It’s definitely coming. The prices for the physical editions have been increased as well. This must mean the new company wants to make at least some money on a product that has already been sold digitally. This is good.

NexusFire posted: »

The date was 6th November. So it was a tad bit moved.

• How much are they now?

It’s definitely coming. The prices for the physical editions have been increased as well. This must mean the new company wants to make at least some money on a product that has already been sold digitally. This is good.

• This is really fucking good

• Hell yeah we did.

Ghetsis posted: »

We did it... right? Right?

• edited September 2018

I was just about to go to sleep smh
    (I'm excited)

• edited September 2018

Hey @MaikelRRR still remember that deal we had ;)?

• The fact that Telltale's twitter account started following Nintendo is a good sign.

Why would the Telltale twitter account follow Nintendo, if they're only working on Minecraft for Netflix? TWDS4 has been available for switch since Done Running and if they follow Nintendo noe because of the disc version, than that could mean that Telltale intends to finish this season off, since Nintendo is rather strict on what and how things get released on their plattform.

• edited September 2018

It’s 40$ now. Used to be 30$. I’m in the US so prices may differ elsewhere.

Edit: ok some places have it for 30$, and some have it for 40$. Idk wtf is going on.

Ghetsis posted: »

How much are they now?

• The one platform I didn't buy final season on. Shoot.

GSSalvador posted: »

The fact that Telltale's twitter account started following Nintendo is a good sign. Why would the Telltale twitter account follow Nintend

• Let's all silently pray.

• Don't worry. Telltale has to finish it on ALL plattforms, if they finish it.

It's not like Nintendo steps in like "we give you money to finish TFS, but only on switch!"

The one platform I didn't buy final season on. Shoot.

• Now we just gotta wait for official confirmation.

• edited September 2018

Wouldn't they have to credit Nintendo on all the other platforms? Would be weird seeing Nintendo in the credits in the PS4/Xbone/PC versions. Apologies for the stupid questions I'm just sort of off with all of this confusing news, and what it could mean.

Don't worry. Telltale has to finish it on ALL plattforms, if they finish it. It's not like Nintendo steps in like "we give you money to finish TFS, but only on switch!"

• Whatever 9th of November thing is all about, if ep 3 is happening I highly doub it will be delayed by just 3 days.

• It's was 20 pounds in the UK and now it's 30 pounds in the UK but that is just on game have not looked else where yet

It’s 40$ now. Used to be 30$. I’m in the US so prices may differ elsewhere. Edit: ok some places have it for 30$, and some have it for 40$. Idk wtf is going on.

• sees TFS being sold in some stores

• Well , it was said that plenty of work was already done in Ep.3 Perhaps more than we initially thought and the Successor Company only has to piece together

Poogers555 posted: »

Whatever 9th of November thing is all about, if ep 3 is happening I highly doub it will be delayed by just 3 days.

• I just checked. It doesn't seem like either of them followed Nintendo recently....

Wouldn't they have to credit Nintendo on all the other platforms? Would be weird seeing Nintendo in the credits in the PS4/Xbone/PC versions

• Yes but it still seems unlikely. And if thats the case it would mean Ep 4 would probably have a much longer delay between ep 3 and 4 as thats the one that pretty much needs to be built from the ground up.

Ryousan posted: »

Well , it was said that plenty of work was already done in Ep.3 Perhaps more than we initially thought and the Successor Company only has to piece together

• Is it time to party yet?

• edited September 2018

I was thinking and they might release episodes early on switch. Nintendo is definitely a company I could see doing that, they take their exclusives seriously. Hopefully they don’t if they do end up being the ones that finish TFS.

Don't worry. Telltale has to finish it on ALL plattforms, if they finish it. It's not like Nintendo steps in like "we give you money to finish TFS, but only on switch!"

• Okay so I'm not going to sleep today. Again... great.

• Looks like a new ship in town called the nintentine if Nintendo save the final season they will scored some series pr points as long as it's for all consoles and devices that TFS was released on

• Who thought Nintendo would be the partner that’s interesting to me

• IF its is Nintendo, this would be their first foray into Multiplatform, isnt it?

• Remember guys, there is still no confirmation as of yet. These are certainly some telltale (pun intended) signs, but still nothing set in stone. Trust me, I want TFS to finish more than anyone, but I'm still not ready to get my hopes up over this. I'm not saying it isn't happening, it's certainly good info, but nothing concrete.

Just give it some more time, and we will see what happens.

• Nintendo is probably funding Telltale.

• edited September 2018

If Nintendo is actually the partner and they put Clem in smash as a dlc or something I’m gonna have a heart attack.

• Yeah that's what I'm a lil confused about. Would Nintendo really invest on all the other platforms. There's gotta be a catch someone mentioned earlier episode releases on switch. Maybe? Hmmm. This is all just skepticism tho

Ryousan posted: »

IF its is Nintendo, this would be their first foray into Multiplatform, isnt it?

• You just blew my mind dude.

If Nintendo is actually the partner and they put Clem in smash as a dlc or something I’m gonna have a heart attack.

• Unless they get the remain episodes as timed exclusives released on switch first ps4 and xbone at a later date

Yeah that's what I'm a lil confused about. Would Nintendo really invest on all the other platforms. There's gotta be a catch someone mentioned earlier episode releases on switch. Maybe? Hmmm. This is all just skepticism tho

• Believe me my expectations are rock bottom at the moment, but these developments whether they are just grasping at straws are pretty interesting and provide discussion more so than over the "this is fine" fires throughout this entire board the past week.

Remember guys, there is still no confirmation as of yet. These are certainly some telltale (pun intended) signs, but still nothing set in st

• If it is Nintendo who are helping with TFS there’s still a chance it’s comes out on all platforms. If Crash Bandicoot can happend to Xbox one. So can Nintendo with TFS. I mean telltale wouldn’t let them make only on switch

• Regardless who funds the developement of TFS, it will release on ALL plattforms. There will be no timed exclusive deals or something, because TFS has already been (partially) released.

Don't worry about that.

• So TFS is being sold in some stores now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.