Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• edited September 2018

No Telltale
    No Update
    Makes me go completly insane @w@

• Just an update video

• No news this week. Hopefully Monday, folks!

• Take us baaack Oh take us baaack Oh take us baaack toooo the days where TFS episode 3 and 4 were fully confirmed to come out.

• hahahahaah :D

Jayroen posted: »

WHERE'S THE REST OF MY SEASON PETE?

• Lee didn't die for this
    :'(

• same. i p much grew up with clem. i got real sad thinking back on s1 and how much it meant to me and how we might not get a chance to see her story end ?

Gauss99 posted: »

Btw petition has 26k+ signs, insane. If everything goes bad, I will be depressed for weeks. This game is basically my childhood, if we wont see Clementine ending this will be one of my biggest disappointment in my life.

• you cant give up hope just wait they will say something just stay positvie

NexusFire posted: »

I know. It's that I just have this feeling. We'll see.

• edited September 2018

That we didn't get news yesterday means nothing. They didn't promise a statement, they hoped that they maybe might possibly be able to say something. They obviously aren't at that point yet and, yeah, that's disappointing. These things take time though, if they want to do it properly. No news isn't bad news. Cancellation news is bad news. We just have to wait, again... just like last weekend. Oh, how I so hate waiting!

• Or maybe they meant to do a statement on sunday..?

That we didn't get news yesterday means nothing. They didn't promise a statement, they hoped that they maybe might possibly be able to say s

• Make the episodes with help and use the sales on the ttg side to pay off everyone. Boom.

• I also think that it’s possible to give statements on non-working days

Or maybe they meant to do a statement on sunday..?

• True. A statement could come at any time. The week isn't at its end yet...

Or maybe they meant to do a statement on sunday..?

• I wouldn't say the scripts for Episode 4 are COMPLETELY finished. After all, these are telltale games. There are so many minor details and additional voice-lines and parts to an episode. An example would be talking to someone in the hub sections after you've already spoken to them. Spitting on Marlon's grave. That kinda stuff. But I'm sure the studio who'd be finishing it off would be able to do that stuff.

The scripts for both Episode 3 and 4 are completely finished, the voice work for Episode 3 is completely finished, and the voice work for Ep

• Exactly, there’s a lot of details Telltale and the other party have to hash out before any confirmation can be made. It’s not as simple as a company taking over the project, they have to discuss revenue sharing, which party is responsible for what and what each has to contribute, how are they going to sell it with a new company, and so much more.

That we didn't get news yesterday means nothing. They didn't promise a statement, they hoped that they maybe might possibly be able to say s

• Script done. Voice Acting almost done. Assets for episode 3 done. I think that 1 million dollar will be enough to complete the game. If the final season sells 100k copies after episode 3 and 4 for example, we talk about 2 millions dollar profit. Literally it will be free money for any company that will complete the game. There’s no way that this game will not be complete. I hope.

• This wait is killing me... I just hope we get some good news and be given the opportunity to finish The Walking Dead: The Final Season

• Let's hope buddy.

This wait is killing me... I just hope we get some good news and be given the opportunity to finish The Walking Dead: The Final Season

• That is all we can do. If we are going to get Episode 3 and Episode 4 then I will be ecstatic!

Let's hope buddy.

• The fans of the game have already bought it lol, taking on this game has very little attraction for most companies

Raegis posted: »

Script done. Voice Acting almost done. Assets for episode 3 done. I think that 1 million dollar will be enough to complete the game. If the

• Still TT Twitter Account said that many fo the were interested. Whats is attractive is not the game itself, but the IP.

The fans of the game have already bought it lol, taking on this game has very little attraction for most companies

• Maybe but walking dead hype died a few years ago, im not saying its impossible but its time in the limelight has gone. Its very risky to buy the rights to a series that is flagging in terms of a fanbase

Ryousan posted: »

Still TT Twitter Account said that many fo the were interested. Whats is attractive is not the game itself, but the IP.

• As far i was aware, the Comics series is alive and well, is TV Series that is failing. I wouldnt mind TWD games becoming Middle Shelf products. They could still catter to a niche audience and that is good enough.

Maybe but walking dead hype died a few years ago, im not saying its impossible but its time in the limelight has gone. Its very risky to buy the rights to a series that is flagging in terms of a fanbase

• Stop trying to scare off the companies u

Maybe but walking dead hype died a few years ago, im not saying its impossible but its time in the limelight has gone. Its very risky to buy the rights to a series that is flagging in terms of a fanbase

• The comic is stable, but its hardly a large fanbase anymore, and also they like kirkman they dont want to play the game. Attracting a new audience for the game will be tricky, most people consider it a meme for "choices matter" etc, so its either change the format and lose the small fanbase you have or keep it the same with a tiny dwindling fanbase. Again im not saying its impossible but people need to stop acting like this games ip is some crown jewel

Ryousan posted: »

As far i was aware, the Comics series is alive and well, is TV Series that is failing. I wouldnt mind TWD games becoming Middle Shelf products. They could still catter to a niche audience and that is good enough.

• Many people buy this genre of games when all episodes get released.

The fans of the game have already bought it lol, taking on this game has very little attraction for most companies

• Judging by sales of there recent games no they dont.

Raegis posted: »

Many people buy this genre of games when all episodes get released.

• Fun fact: a lot of people do

Judging by sales of there recent games no they dont.

• Like I´ve said, there is a space in the Market for niche products. We dont need COD-scale purchases for the Game, we just need it to satisfy its audience. Just make a good game and people will come.

The comic is stable, but its hardly a large fanbase anymore, and also they like kirkman they dont want to play the game. Attracting a new au

• The Walking Dead is far more popular than Gotg or Batman. They fucked up in the past, but The Final Season is something else, and this shutting down thing gave to it a lot of advertising. Man, there are people who are buying cd-key of the game probably because it will never be completed, lol.

Judging by sales of there recent games no they dont.

• Come on Allready just give me the bad news/good news I can't wait anymore it's killing me ??

• edited September 2018

I imagine we’ll be getting our news either tomorrow or Tuesday

• The ultimate Telltale choice: Would you rather have TFS be cancelled or would you rather be left without an answer, like now, for eternity? Both are the same thing really.

• Silence IS a valid option.

Ghetsis posted: »

The ultimate Telltale choice: Would you rather have TFS be cancelled or would you rather be left without an answer, like now, for eternity? Both are the same thing really.

• edited September 2018

This may not mean anything but there is a tweet from a Twitter User who checked the Episode 4 Screen and instead of "Episode 4 Coming Soon" it reads "Check Availability"
    Here is the link to the tweet:

• Can someone confirm this?

This may not mean anything but there is a tweet from a Twitter User who checked the Episode 4 Screen and instead of "Episode 4 Coming Soon"

• Don’t they normally do this once an episode starts proper production?

This may not mean anything but there is a tweet from a Twitter User who checked the Episode 4 Screen and instead of "Episode 4 Coming Soon"

• Mine still says coming soon with the old release dates

Can someone confirm this?

• No idea. It isn't appearing on my screen. I am on Xbox and the Twitter User is on PS4. But there was one person who had "Episode 3 Coming" Appear on their screen and they use an Xbox One. I would send proof but I don't know how to share the image from Xbox One.

Melton23 posted: »

Don’t they normally do this once an episode starts proper production?

• edited September 2018

I’m on PS4. I’ll go check and come back to confirm

Edit: nah, it says “coming soon” on my one. Must be a fake.

No idea. It isn't appearing on my screen. I am on Xbox and the Twitter User is on PS4. But there was one person who had "Episode 3 Coming" A

Sign in to comment in this discussion.