Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• Ah, the meme was a lie.

MrGraffio posted: »

Nope

• I swear to God. I’m on PS4 and it shows check availability instead of coming soon. That guy wasn’t lying

• details?

MissButter posted: »

I swear to God. I’m on PS4 and it shows check availability instead of coming soon. That guy wasn’t lying

• edited October 2018

I don’t know how to post pictures here, but if you just open the game and go to episode 3 and 4 there will be a button for check availability. I tried clicking on it but my PS4 won’t connect to PSN so I can’t tell you more. Sorry

Edit: nvm it showed up just because I couldn’t connect to psn

remorse667 posted: »

details?

• TFS season pass is showing back up at full price in even more places like PS Store Europe. You can't buy it yet but it is reappearing which is a good sign. If it was just a bug in one platform it wouldn't be reappearing so widespread.

• It’s showing up on my PS4 but it is cheaper...

TFS season pass is showing back up at full price in even more places like PS Store Europe. You can't buy it yet but it is reappearing which is a good sign. If it was just a bug in one platform it wouldn't be reappearing so widespread.

• Maybe because you already own some of the episodes? It could adjust the pricing accordingly.

Melton23 posted: »

It’s showing up on my PS4 but it is cheaper...

• Also I mean Switch has been welcoming to M rated games like Doom and Wolfienstien. Only real reason there isnt more M games on Nintendo consoles is because most AAA game devs werent ready to optimism their games to run on a Switch due to its hardware being weaker, not Nintendo going "Mature bad!"

MichaelBP posted: »

Yet they revived Bayonetta 2 when Sega didn't have the money to make it, and Sony and Microsoft seemingly told Platinum to fuck off (and by extension Bayonetta 3 is an exclusive once again)

• ha ha im sure we will get an update soon ha ha

ᵉˣᶦˢᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ ᶦˢ ᵖᵃᶦᶰ⋅

• The Season Pass is showing on my PS4 again. I live in Germany. The price is still the samw I think, however there is no real logo of the game.

If you click on it it says: "This content can't be chosen right now."

• Indeed! I think some people still think that Nintendo today is still like they were back in 90's when it comes to M rated games, even though I think that started to change with the N64 which by the end of its lifecycle had Conker's Bad Fur Day, which wasn't as censored as the Xbox remake. And that still continued in the GameCube to Wii U years with games like Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Madworld, No More Heroes, etc.
    They've been pretty welcoming of M rated games on the Switch with Doom, Wolfenstein, Outlast 1 and 2, etc. It's more of the case that bigger third party games would require a much bigger optimization effort than it might be worth in the end.
    As for whether they'd help finish TFS, who knows, I could at least maybe see them lending a hand in finishing the Switch ports of S2, ANF, and is the Batman The Enemy Within port still supposed to come out tomorrow?

Poogers555 posted: »

Also I mean Switch has been welcoming to M rated games like Doom and Wolfienstien. Only real reason there isnt more M games on Nintendo cons

• If its showing up cheaper I want the difference refunded

It’s showing up on my PS4 but it is cheaper...

• It’s only by £2

donmike84 posted: »

If its showing up cheaper I want the difference refunded

• Could you be anymore petty?

donmike84 posted: »

If its showing up cheaper I want the difference refunded

• Well, I was very optimistic at last update, and I was pretty certain and update was coming last week (on Friday) and when it didn't I didn't think of it much, because I figured it would just come out today. Now I am getting worried and my optimism is getting shaken. Hopefully a positive update is coming soon.

• Guess the character named "ep3and4fates" went from found to unknown....FUCK

• I have a feeling Nintendo is gonna do a "TellTale Publishing" to TTG: publish/fund the game but it will technically still be "made" by TTG. That would make the most sense to me, anyways. While I do want the season to end, I hope any deal will help temporary patch the wound from the whole majority closure situation. Maybe Nintendo can temporarily hire back some of the TFS members. It doesn't fix anything, but maybe it can give some a bit more time to work out a transition while they have a job once again.

I don't know; this whole situation sucks. Why can't TTG find a bunch of money, hire back their staff, pay whatever penalty the CA law says they have to pay, apologize, increase the staff's pay, and we the fan sit back happy because we get our game(s), the people making it/them are happy, and their is no controversy or moral dilemma/roller coaster (I'm including TWAU2 and Stranger Things, thus the plurals)?

But life isn't a fairly tale... I'll patiently wait and hope for the right outcome to result, even if it means not getting the conclusion to the game.

• I read that fast " could you be anymore pretty?" XD

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Could you be anymore petty?

• Ooh my dog CJ

• prays intensifies

EbiManami posted: »

Prayer circle for episodes 3/4

• I'm guessing these negotiations are taking more time than telltale thought

• TFS season pass is showing back up on various stores and Skybound is hosting a Walking Dead panel on Thursday where they're going to discuss the games. Part of me thinks the announcement will be then

• What the heck they are still doing a panel how ?

TFS season pass is showing back up on various stores and Skybound is hosting a Walking Dead panel on Thursday where they're going to discuss the games. Part of me thinks the announcement will be then

• edited October 2018

Wait, when did they say they were doing a panel?

EDIT:
    https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1046832614622076936

TFS season pass is showing back up on various stores and Skybound is hosting a Walking Dead panel on Thursday where they're going to discuss the games. Part of me thinks the announcement will be then

• There are other games coming out that they’ll probably be discussing.

Erinour posted: »

What the heck they are still doing a panel how ?

• So we will very likely hear something by Thursday.
    At least we have a guideline now.

• Let's hope it's good news.

BigBadPaul posted: »

So we will very likely hear something by Thursday. At least we have a guideline now.

• "Sure, and after they perform that miracle they'll go and punch out God"

Well, I'd like that to happen :/

Unless they make a miraculous comeback

• Last night TFS was on the store for PSN but I couldn't access it. I tried again to look today, and it is removed from the PS Store again.

• I think deep down a lot of us want that to happen bud.

eRock92 posted: »

I have a feeling Nintendo is gonna do a "TellTale Publishing" to TTG: publish/fund the game but it will technically still be "made" by TTG.

• Uh oh :(

gta3demon posted: »

Last night TFS was on the store for PSN but I couldn't access it. I tried again to look today, and it is removed from the PS Store again.

• You can still buy it in stores such as GAME UK.

Stay strong.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Uh oh

• About 2 more days for me staying insane and about to go commit something until we have a conclusion...great

• I can't wait anymore ffs if people are left in the dark they are bound to leave at some point

• Not really. Episode 3 hasn't and wasn't supposed to be released until November anyway. Once they start missing deadlines (if there is still silence) THEN people will leave.

I can't wait anymore ffs if people are left in the dark they are bound to leave at some point

• Imagine this is the last we'll ever hear from telltale again...forever
    shudders

I can't wait anymore ffs if people are left in the dark they are bound to leave at some point

• If Telltale intends to release episode 3, they are 100% going to delay it anyway. I'd say they even have to.

The early-november release was given out as the best case scenario. If the developement went smoothly, that is. Well, that ain't gonna happen now. Telltale are behind schedule, since no one has been working on the episode since everyone was fired and even if some continued to work on it, they would still be behind schedule because those leftover-people are, like, 10 people at best and that is not enough to hit the deadline.

So I very much doubt the season will finish this year. If at all.

• Its A Crooked Mile all over again...4 months of wait they were

GSSalvador posted: »

If Telltale intends to release episode 3, they are 100% going to delay it anyway. I'd say they even have to. The early-november release w

• It won't be this bad, since episode 3 is nearly finished. If they continue developement soon, it should probably be finished in late november or early december.

Episode 4, however, will be some time. I don't know how big the team will be, but I doubt they'll be able to develope both episodes at the same time, so episode 4's developement will probably only start when episode 3 is finished. So a release in feburary/march is more likely.

If at all, that is.

Its A Crooked Mile all over again...4 months of wait they were

Sign in to comment in this discussion.