Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• 8 minutes left

NexusFire posted: »

So is the panel began?

• I'm not going to watch this live so i can take it out on everyone after when they say its cancelled.

• It's about to begin

• It starts!

• Yeah all about overkill..turns it off.

• They just said the panel is for Overkills Walking Dead. No TFS

• edited October 2018

It ain't much, but here.

EDIT: Oops, just noticed someone posted it at the same time as me. My bad.

• edited October 2018

So we got nothing.. great.

• And the wait for news continues

• edited October 2018

Straight up ignored.
    lol

Kirkman is our saviour now.

• Tfw u wanna commit harakiri cos we got no news despite it being hyped up that we would

• LETS HOLD A TWD GAMES PANEL AND NOT MENTION TWD GAMES WTFFFFFF

• edited October 2018

FUUUCK!

NexusFire posted: »

So we got nothing.. great.

• edited October 2018

My question is.... why would you clickbait fans by using a season one image as a thumbnail and then be like, "today is only about Overkill, y'all."

• So basically, they’re still working on it. Doesn’t surprise me at all tbh, negotiations like this take a lot of time. It was wishful thinking that we’d have an announcement by now.

• edited October 2018

Well, that was heavily pointless panel...like the worst. The way how they didn't even bother to address TFS status and pretended like it never happened annoys me so bad, that I felt need to reach them through my screen and give them a handful of bitch slaps.

• edited October 2018

The panel was only about the overkills walking dead :(

• Im glad the panel wasn't about telltales game. It wouldn't feel appropriate.

• Well it's not really appropriate to just ignore it also :D

bobshaw posted: »

Im glad the panel wasn't about telltales game. It wouldn't feel appropriate.

• "then it better fuckin will"

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdisRebel03/status/1047908276158058497 AMEN KEEP HOPE ALIVE

• Nobody has enough info about the future of TFS to have an entire panel about it, I agree.

bobshaw posted: »

Im glad the panel wasn't about telltales game. It wouldn't feel appropriate.

• Overkill’s TWD seems to be their main priority as of now, and honestly, I don’t blame them. Besides, I think the game looks great and fun. I’d just play it to have a good time.

I feel like a lot of people shit on the game solely because it doesn’t have Clementine in it. Guys, TWD universe doesn’t solely have to revolve around Clementine. That’s like the MCU being focused on Thor and his fans bashing another Marvel movie/show because he isn’t in it. Give it a chance at least.

• But they could off said the remaining episodes are delayed until a solution is found

Nobody has enough info about the future of TFS to have an entire panel about it, I agree.

• Nah, Spider-Man is the true MCU rep

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Overkill’s TWD seems to be their main priority as of now, and honestly, I don’t blame them. Besides, I think the game looks great and fun. I

• edited October 2018

They're only shitting on it right now because they've hoped for some sort of news for the TFS. I haven't really seen any negativity about it before hand.

The game itself looks fine to me. Like a more serious Left 4 Dead.

Overkill’s TWD seems to be their main priority as of now, and honestly, I don’t blame them. Besides, I think the game looks great and fun. I

• They didn't talk about it? Called it.

Still shit.

• I haven't really seen any negativity about it before hand.

The only place I’ve seen negativity about it is here, in the forums.

BigBadPaul posted: »

They're only shitting on it right now because they've hoped for some sort of news for the TFS. I haven't really seen any negativity about it before hand. The game itself looks fine to me. Like a more serious Left 4 Dead.

• edited October 2018

The only place I’ve seen negativity about it is here, in the forums.

They're only shitting on it right now because they've hoped for some sort of news for the TFS.

Point proven!

I haven't really seen any negativity about it before hand. The only place I’ve seen negativity about it is here, in the forums.

• You keep on getting better bud.

Melton23 posted: »

Nah, Spider-Man is the true MCU rep

• ...Good point.

BigBadPaul posted: »

The only place I’ve seen negativity about it is here, in the forums. They're only shitting on it right now because they've hoped for some sort of news for the TFS. Point proven!

• Regarding Overkill's The Walking Dead: it was playable at GamesCom this year and the impressions were ... mixed ... to say the least. It supposedly didn't felt great to play and became rather boring pretty fast. It doesn't surprise me, though, since i'm not a huge fan of the developers' other games.

• Guys, we need to calm down about the panel. I'm not surprised at all that they didn't end up talking about it, hell, I would've been more surprised if they did. Along with wanting to keep the focus on the Overkill game, they probably couldn't discuss that much, possibly due to some legal issues.

• That's exactly why.

Cause the Walking Dead is kinda shlocky, if you didn't notice.

• I've seen literally the entire internet shitting on the Overkill game ever since the gameplay footage was released... lol

I haven't really seen any negativity about it before hand. The only place I’ve seen negativity about it is here, in the forums.

• I have to say, that I'm a little disappointed. I mean, yes I didn't expect them to talk about the TWD-Telltale Series only in this only-15-minutes panel, but it seemed like that they didn't even care about TTG. Like "nothing happened". They were just like "yeah i hope the game gets finished - lets keep talking about overkills the walking dead".
    Seems like that we still have to wait for an official statement from Telltale.

Overkill's The Walking Dead still looks nice tho.

• Still looks fun tho

I've seen literally the entire internet shitting on the Overkill game ever since the gameplay footage was released... lol

• Maybe they wanna snag in some extra views

EbiManami posted: »

My question is.... why would you clickbait fans by using a season one image as a thumbnail and then be like, "today is only about Overkill, y'all."

• That’s already been implied when “multiple partners have expressed interest in helping to finish the game”.

donmike84 posted: »

But they could off said the remaining episodes are delayed until a solution is found

Sign in to comment in this discussion.