Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• As soon as I saw Minecraft was their next game I started to worry...

AronDracula posted: »

I have a feeling that this all began when The Walking Dead A New Frontier premiered in 2016, that's the point where Telltale started losing its mojo.

• It wasn't shit, it was a mistake. They never should have cancelled Season 3.

LeeFox25 posted: »

True,ANF was kinda shit...

• "Very very sad today. :( "

• I mean,ANF Wasn't shit (that much) but it was bad,I think S3 could have Done better,but they did the mistake and now TT is dead...

It wasn't shit, it was a mistake. They never should have cancelled Season 3.

• Not only that, Guardians of the Galaxy also had terrible marketing thus receving poor sales.

HazzatheMan posted: »

As soon as I saw Minecraft was their next game I started to worry...

• Minecraft was a Bad idea.

• edited October 2018

The Michonne series sounded the alarm for me. That game was pure trash. I left them cringey dead kids so damn fast my controller has ptsd. ANF was okay but not good enough imo.

I have a feeling that this all began when The Walking Dead A New Frontier premiered in 2016, that's the point where Telltale started losing its mojo.

• Ok yeah this too. Michonne was a waste of time and resources.

GBDillon posted: »

The Michonne series sounded the alarm for me. That game was pure trash. I left them cringey dead kids so damn fast my controller has ptsd. ANF was okay but not good enough imo.

• The problem with ANF is that was completly unnecesary, it was just filler for Clem´s story

• The series was a good idea as a standalone game but the execution was appallingly bad.

Ok yeah this too. Michonne was a waste of time and resources.

• Not Really,They wanted to make mini series to make some more money,but it failed.
    all tho 400 Days (S1 DLC) Was great.

• Yeah, Michonne was also garbage because it focused more on action than story. So Daryl and Michonne, despite being fan favorites, got terrible solo game adaptations.

• edited August 2019

• I didn't mind it tbh. It just wasn't what any of us expected, I didn't mind playing as Javier and having Clementine be a side character...

Ryousan posted: »

The problem with ANF is that was completly unnecesary, it was just filler for Clem´s story

• I remember finishing it thinking "That's it? Well that was pointless" Only thing I remotely liked about Michonne were the action scenes, those were top notch.

The series was a good idea as a standalone game but the execution was appallingly bad.

• edited August 2019

• 400 Days was great, but the inclusion of the characters in S2 (besides Bonnie) was disappointing

Not Really,They wanted to make mini series to make some more money,but it failed. all tho 400 Days (S1 DLC) Was great.

• The Panel was all about Overkill's game. Nothing really new on TFS, except that Kirkman has high expectations that the deal will come together and the game will be completed.

• tbh,whats the point of holding 25 staff members if you know your Community is dying?

• 400 days is connected to S2 lmao

400 Days was great, but the inclusion of the characters in S2 (besides Bonnie) was disappointing

• edited August 2019

The Panel was all about Overkill's game. Nothing really new on TFS, except that Kirkman has high expectations that the deal will come together and the game will be completed.

• It was all about the Overkill TWD game.

At one point a fan asked Kirkman about Clementine and he basically hinted that something is in the works regarding TFS, and that he "isn't ready yet" to include her into the TWD comics.

• edited October 2018

Well we already knew that TFS wasnt going to be completed by TTG anyway, so the fact that the skeleton crew got fired it doesnt mean anything.
    We already knew that IF we will ever see the last 2 episodes of TFS, it would be the work of some other company.

• So was minecraft,both batman games game of thrones as well. Telltale was a one trick pony with season 1 of WD season 2 is a mess the writing forces you to side with Kenny and choices never mattered in the games.

True,ANF was kinda shit...

• After all,Its sad to see a great company Go...
    they started TWDG and they should finish it.
    just sad that TT cant do it

Gauss99 posted: »

Well we already knew that TFS wasnt going to be completed by TTG anyway, so the fact that the skeleton crew got fired it doesnt mean anythin

• I know that :P I mean the inclusion of the other characters like Vince and Wyatt was crap (this being when I thought they would have actual roles in the game and choice mattered hahaha)

400 days is connected to S2 lmao

• The mini series is actually good 3 episodes and doesn't over stay its welcome like most TT games

• Choices didn't metter at all.
    like from S1 - S2 - ANF - TFS.
    But TWD was a great game.

So was minecraft,both batman games game of thrones as well. Telltale was a one trick pony with season 1 of WD season 2 is a mess the writing forces you to side with Kenny and choices never mattered in the games.

• Indeed but we already knew that...

After all,Its sad to see a great company Go... they started TWDG and they should finish it. just sad that TT cant do it

• First season is yes but after that it's a jumbled mess

Choices didn't metter at all. like from S1 - S2 - ANF - TFS. But TWD was a great game.

• tbh i am pretty sure they all died in S2

I know that :P I mean the inclusion of the other characters like Vince and Wyatt was crap (this being when I thought they would have actual roles in the game and choice mattered hahaha)

• S2 was "fine" but some kind of a mass,ANF Was a big mass

First season is yes but after that it's a jumbled mess

• I really enjoyed tales from the borderlands though. Funny and had a good story.

S2 was "fine" but some kind of a mass,ANF Was a big mass

• Same here!.

I really enjoyed tales from the borderlands though. Funny and had a good story.

• Older TT games like back to the future and Jurassic park i haven't played

Same here!.

• But the Batman games weren't bad, you goddamn hater who gives up easily.

So was minecraft,both batman games game of thrones as well. Telltale was a one trick pony with season 1 of WD season 2 is a mess the writing forces you to side with Kenny and choices never mattered in the games.

• ive played back to the future on xbox,never got to finish that game

Older TT games like back to the future and Jurassic park i haven't played

• most of the times you've been forced to side with someone in TWD

• Do any of the former devs get money from buying games? I'm considering a few on the Switch, but if it just goes to the CEO, it's not worth it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.