Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• yo all i got to SAY is theres new for episode 3 but the MEME thread is CLOSED can a BROTHER get that shit OPEN so I can post some fuggin MEMES ?

thank you many kisses.

• edited December 2018

"The Walking Dead Meme thread" became "The DabigRG Meme thread".

...is probably why they're giving everybody a cooldown period for a bit.

I will now pray for your memes.

Poogers555 posted: »

yo all i got to SAY is theres new for episode 3 but the MEME thread is CLOSED can a BROTHER get that shit OPEN so I can post some fuggin MEMES ? thank you many kisses.

• edited December 2018

I told you that they are gonna release both episodes next year. I called it 3 times.

• edited December 2018

I'm happy and not happy at the same time.

January 15th

• Yep. Called it.

Linkyop posted: »

Episode 3 isn't even rated. Next year 100%.

• Aww yeah, fuck yeah.

• Called it as well weeks ago

Yep. Called it.

• edited December 2018

When you are happy that the release date is finally out

But it's just not what you expected it to be

• Also it's sad Skybound didn't mention Telltale in trailer. Sad. At least Telltale logo.

• It’s still in the title of the game and they’re still advertising it as Telltales TWD rather than skybounds. What more do you want?

Also it's sad Skybound didn't mention Telltale in trailer. Sad. At least Telltale logo.

• Now that we have a date...

When are we getting the episode 2 choice data? :p

• I don’t mind waiting now that we have an end date. An actual date to look forward to.

The frustrating part of the previous waiting period was not knowing when it will end. But knowing it wasn’t soon. It sucked. But now we have the date so we can start counting down rather than going off of leaks and decrypting every tweet.

January 15th

• I see that "The Final Season" is still on the logo and should stay that way.

• Well, they kinda had to.
    No way they were still gonna meet the end deadline when Telltale shut down almost completely.

AronDracula posted: »

I told you that they are gonna release both episodes next year. I called it 3 times.

• OH my god I'm so hyped boyyyyyyyy.
    I'm gonna prepare for lilly.

• That teaser hit me so hard in the feels. I feel like we're going to get a more full fledged trailer closer to the release date, as this one had one Ep. 3 scene and the rest were from the previous seasons and episodes. Overall though, great teaser.

• Now that we got a nice teaser with Lee's narration time to make some theories on it.

As for my idea, I think Skybound had Dave Fennoy come in and do that just for the trailer rather than the episode.

• Yes my thoughts exactly I was just going to say this, if he were to die, this would be a nice way for him to go out.

DabigRG posted: »

Great to hear from you again, Lee. I love AJ goin Cowboy Bebop and Lily's reaction.

• I feel like I cursed it or that I affirmed the mods' thoughts or something. Sorry guys.

• Oh no, don't say that! Don't know if we can handle Rain. ?

Ghetsis posted: »

Yes my thoughts exactly I was just going to say this, if he were to die, this would be a nice way for him to go out.

• From his lines it seems a lot like Clem will actually be talking to Lee again imo. I could be wrong.

bloop posted: »

Now that we got a nice teaser with Lee's narration time to make some theories on it. As for my idea, I think Skybound had Dave Fennoy come in and do that just for the trailer rather than the episode.

• It's either that or a flashback, I'd be okay with either of these. Regardless, what he said was beautiful.

bloop posted: »

Now that we got a nice teaser with Lee's narration time to make some theories on it. As for my idea, I think Skybound had Dave Fennoy come in and do that just for the trailer rather than the episode.

• Louis is not even in the trailer lmao, Skybound is based

• I'm a little disappointed that it's not coming out this month. But at least we have a release date and that's all that matters.

• Same thing happened with that fanmade trailer.
    The difference is this is official, which should know a little better than that.

Louis is not even in the trailer lmao, Skybound is based

• I feel if they do have another Lee hallucination/flashback they'd save it for ep4.

If it is in the game though, kinda reminds of Rick's final episode when he had the hallucinations of Shane, Hershel, and Sasha. Talking to him about the future and shit.

It's either that or a flashback, I'd be okay with either of these. Regardless, what he said was beautiful.

• You know what I just thought of, where's the guy who was coming here saying, even after Skybound confirmed they would continue working on the game, that we were foolish to think it would actually be made. Because now we have a teaser and official release, are they still in doubt?

• Violentine confirmed canon.

• So if I'm not mistaken, Ian said he'd be very disappointed if the episode didn't release before 2019, right?

• not only did they not show him but they showed the violetine ship - mildly pisses me off as a Clouis fan.

• Well, now he knows how it feels.

Razer531 posted: »

So if I'm not mistaken, Ian said he'd be very disappointed if the episode didn't release before 2019, right?

• edited December 2018

It feels weird having the Skybound Games logo in there instead of the usual TTG one. Also it's great to hear Lee again. Anyone else think that they may have some sort of Lee hallucination planned? It would be a shame for them to bring him back for just a trailer.

Honestly I pretty much expected a delay like this, it makes sense. At least we got a release date now :smiley:

• Yeah, but thank god it didn't happen. I want the game to be as good as possible. Them pushing the episode into mid-january is a welcome decision, because they get to polish it longer, maybe even add new things and the wait between E3 and E4 won't be as long as it would've been. I expect E4 to come out around late-march or early to mid-april. Now it's basically a pretty standard wait for a Telltale episode during 2014/2015, but not as tedious as Atlas Mugged, Smokes and Mirrors or The Ice Dragon.

Razer531 posted: »

So if I'm not mistaken, Ian said he'd be very disappointed if the episode didn't release before 2019, right?

• It feels weird having the Skybound Games logo in there instead of the usual TTG one

It actually hurt me a bit not seeing Telltale, not going to lie. I'm actually surprised they kept it as The Telltale Series at the end of the trailer

lupinb0y posted: »

It feels weird having the Skybound Games logo in there instead of the usual TTG one. Also it's great to hear Lee again. Anyone else think th

• Because that's what it is.

It feels weird having the Skybound Games logo in there instead of the usual TTG one It actually hurt me a bit not seeing Telltale, not going to lie. I'm actually surprised they kept it as The Telltale Series at the end of the trailer

• I'm so excited skybound have saved us from the headache of getting a refund

• Hey do you think now is a good time to get super hyped? :smiley:

I saw that he retweeted something about that several hours ago and immediately figured something TWD related would drop. Now he has pretty much confirmed it, time to get hyped.

• According to Kent Mudle, the Louis scene in Episode 2 did not appear so good in the trailer as it was in a dark room, while the Violet scene was more lit up thanks to the stars

Sign in to comment in this discussion.