Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• When Episode 1 released, I was up until 3am playing it, and I had to wake up to go to my summer job a couple of hours later, when Episode 2 released, I was up until 2am and I had to be at school just a few hours later. Safe to say that my sleeping pattern is screwed thanks to The Final Season :joy:

I requested time off from work on 1/14 and 1/15.... can't wait but it's going to be bittersweet knowing this is the second to last episode ever.

• I work the night shift and I usually go to bed at like 8am, but when episode 2 came out I decided to play it instead of sleeping at all that day lol

When Episode 1 released, I was up until 3am playing it, and I had to wake up to go to my summer job a couple of hours later, when Episode 2

• :worried: wow, I couldn't stay up for that long...I'd say you must have been feeling like a trainwreck for the rest of that day

I work the night shift and I usually go to bed at like 8am, but when episode 2 came out I decided to play it instead of sleeping at all that day lol

• Pefect teaser ever.

• edited December 2018

One thing I hate about January I don't know about anyone else but I find January a very slow month and one good thing I would say about January we get life is strange 2 episode 2 walking dead episode 3 TFS and resident evil 2 remake

• Post-rock works really with this series.

bloop posted: »

If anyone wants to know the theme of the teaser, it's this:

• Obviously. "Most recent by DabigRG", how wouldn't it be closed

Aw hell yeah

• Well, since it's closed and I made a meme about what I want from ep 3. I'll post it here

Aw hell yeah

• Nah, it was not his fault.

Razer531 posted: »

Obviously. "Most recent by DabigRG", how wouldn't it be closed

• That'd be MANDATORY at this point.

Well, since it's closed and I made a meme about what I want from ep 3. I'll post it here

• Country roads....
    GIBE ME EPISODE 3

• If someone makes a meme thread 2.0 do you guys think it would go back to normal meme thread or would it be shut down

• Lol I think we already know the answer

Erinour posted: »

If someone makes a meme thread 2.0 do you guys think it would go back to normal meme thread or would it be shut down

• Holy fucking shit did I almost just cry. That trailer was beautiful. The sappy music! Lee speaking to Clementine from beyond. O. M. G.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I would just like to remind everyone to please refrain from talking about banned members during their time out.

Forum Guidelines
    5.3 Do not talk about users behind their backs during a ban. If you have concerns, send a Private Discussion to a Moderator.

I would also like to ask everyone to not post comments they make outside the forum during their time out.

• I would also like to ask everyone to not post comments they make outside the forum during their time out.

I don't understand. Can you explain?

OzzyUK posted: »

I would just like to remind everyone to please refrain from talking about banned members during their time out. Forum Guidelines 5.

• (Low key, why is it hard to find videos of just certain quotes?)

I just saw the ratings for Broken Toys on reddit. I’m just wondering if it’s real. https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/a5xtfj/twd_broken_toys_sex_no_drugs_and_rocknroll/

• I just saw the ratings for Broken Toys on reddit. I’m just wondering if it’s real. https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/a5xtfj/twd_broken_toys_sex_no_drugs_and_rocknroll/

• Thank you for the clarification!

dojo32161 posted: »

It's real http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=lnNFJgHExIr3W9ebB3OjvA%3d%3d&ncdctx=rhWyefTl1Voq4g4nvBZidDm8gUEOdUptaJu83OxD4HxPvHKSYVYVR4Fi5iowrFczym5CAY3gehQCfypRbVyVrbcS6xFpUHHl2AcIWMyeAdU%3d

• omg the ships thread are gonna explode

dojo32161 posted: »

It's real http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=lnNFJgHExIr3W9ebB3OjvA%3d%3d&ncdctx=rhWyefTl1Voq4g4nvBZidDm8gUEOdUptaJu83OxD4HxPvHKSYVYVR4Fi5iowrFczym5CAY3gehQCfypRbVyVrbcS6xFpUHHl2AcIWMyeAdU%3d

• Uh, yeah--reread the ratings.

MrGraffio posted: »

omg the ships thread are gonna explode

• Lol I can’t wait.

• coarse language

DabigRG posted: »

Uh, yeah--reread the ratings.

• It is always exciting to see the Episode ratings, my guess is that reading the ratings give people the sense we are one step closer to the Episode. The ratings are very interesting, and I am interested to see what is in store for us in Episode 3 :smile:

• ...Exactly. :unamused:

coarse language

• It better top "I fucking really hate that fucking dickhead shitfuck!"

coarse language

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Some people where talking about a banned member and then posting screenshots of their discord comments of them replying to forum comments after they where banned.

When users are banned we don't allow them being able to post comments via a someone else as that would make their ban slightly pointless.

Ghetsis posted: »

I would also like to ask everyone to not post comments they make outside the forum during their time out. I don't understand. Can you explain?

• as that would make their ban slightly pointless.

I concur

OzzyUK posted: »

Some people where talking about a banned member and then posting screenshots of their discord comments of them replying to forum comments af

• Why do telltale oops I mean skybound send theire games to Australia for age classification rather than EU or USA

• Australia is very very strict when it comes to what games are available in its market. As for Europe, I believe the ESRB or PEGI that covers it, although I am not 100% sure

donmike84 posted: »

Why do telltale oops I mean skybound send theire games to Australia for age classification rather than EU or USA

• Who else thinks there's gonna be a sizeable time skip between the end of Ep 2 and Ep3? Starting off with the group almost at the Delta and leaving Abel's status unknown until it's brought up in dialogue? I would actually prefer it that way.

• That quote is truly remarkable :joy: It is something that seems to have originated from the Odyssey written by Homer :joy:

It better top "I fucking really hate that fucking dickhead shitfuck!"

• Eh, I think they'll take a Wolf Among Us approach and start with them interrogating Abel, possibly after moving him to a better spot.
    But a flashback within the same story could be neat.

Who else thinks there's gonna be a sizeable time skip between the end of Ep 2 and Ep3? Starting off with the group almost at the Delta and leaving Abel's status unknown until it's brought up in dialogue? I would actually prefer it that way.

• I mostly said that because I don't want to see his crooked mug again. :p Especially after what they have in store for him. And, a scene like that may take away from what we can find out about Delta and this war.

DabigRG posted: »

Eh, I think they'll take a Wolf Among Us approach and start with them interrogating Abel, possibly after moving him to a better spot. But a flashback within the same story could be neat.

• Meh the sex rating is a false alarm just like for episode 2

• And didn't that have a Moderate sex rating?

Razer531 posted: »

Meh the sex rating is a false alarm just like for episode 2

• Eh, to be fair, Abel is at least more in line with Randall or hell, Tweedle Dee than a chunk of the other villains in this series. Plus, there's his little rivalry with AJ further setting him apart.
    You can sorta get away with having the stuff around him be it's only little wild thing in comparison to what the main conflict is.
    I think that's why many people initially preferred to think he wasn't as hard into what the "raiders" were about.

I mostly said that because I don't want to see his crooked mug again. Especially after what they have in store for him. And, a scene like that may take away from what we can find out about Delta and this war.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.