Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• edited December 2018

I believe Epic gives the developers 90% of the sales or something, while Steam was like 70%. Don't quote me on it, I could be wrong. But I still wish it was on all platforms, not just Epic.

Not surprised by the decision to use Epic over Steam, they're offering better benefits to developers. Steam still has the name recognition,

• So, Skybound is releasing some news about The Final Season tomorrow. I wonder what it might be...

• edited December 2018

Looks like we're getting the trailer on Jan 7th

• Epic

FERKILL377 posted: »

Looks like we're getting the trailer on Jan 7th https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1077594941910667265

• Can't wait man

Epic

• That is rather beautiful. :lol:
    Who else was waiting on the zombie dude to pop up?

Looks like we're getting the trailer on Jan 7th https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1077594941910667265

• Now that's a pretty cool tease for a trailer, I love it.

• They weren't forced to do that but they did....they're awesome!

Now that's a pretty cool tease for a trailer, I love it.

• Hey guys, Clementine is going to die.

• I also saw this from writer James Windeler. The final rewrites are completed, so he (and presumably, the other writers) part on the project is done. Thank you James for all of your work and for coming back on to finish the project, it means a lot to us here.

• Thank you, Mr. Windeler; Above the Law was my favorite episode of ANF. :smile:

Also, they sure are spamming that meme a lot.

I also saw this from writer James Windeler. The final rewrites are completed, so he (and presumably, the other writers) part on the project

• She neither dead or alive, neither a 1 or a 0. She is at the same time both a 1 and 0, she is quantum. Because she is so nice, some will talk to her about everything, spill all of their inside secrets. She's watching you, listening to you, and recording you, from your computer monitor, webcam,TV, smartphone, etc. Then everything is transmitted to the NSA.

Hey guys, Clementine is going to die.

• I died because you killed me.

Hey guys, Clementine is going to die.

• If you mean #stillnotbitten, that's because it's literally their team name. The ex-devs are currently going by the name Stillnotbitten.

DabigRG posted: »

Thank you, Mr. Windeler; Above the Law was my favorite episode of ANF. Also, they sure are spamming that meme a lot.

• The ex-devs are currently going by the name Stillnotbitten

Could you elaborate? In terms of what, they just put the hashtag on their posts?

Deltino posted: »

If you mean #stillnotbitten, that's because it's literally their team name. The ex-devs are currently going by the name Stillnotbitten.

• Huh. I did not know that.
    Well, Team Meme it is.

Deltino posted: »

If you mean #stillnotbitten, that's because it's literally their team name. The ex-devs are currently going by the name Stillnotbitten.

• It's gonna be a sad day when episode 4 comes out I think I might cry that day

• In relief?
    Eh, not really.

donmike84 posted: »

It's gonna be a sad day when episode 4 comes out I think I might cry that day

• I'm just glad it didn't happen around Christmas.

donmike84 posted: »

It's gonna be a sad day when episode 4 comes out I think I might cry that day

• It should've.

I'm just glad it didn't happen around Christmas.

• Happy new year people and guess what only 14 days until episode 3 comes out it's gonna be a busy January for gaming

• Happy new year!

• The full trailer of the episode is coming out next week, so close. Can't wait!
    P.S. Happy New Year everybody, and a smooth hangover!

• You can't say for me. I haven't been able to buy any booze for the last few days. I am so effff???!!!!!

The full trailer of the episode is coming out next week, so close. Can't wait! P.S. Happy New Year everybody, and a smooth hangover!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2019

PSA for anyone who may need Support around the Episode 3 launch:

Need help or Support? Contact Skybound Games' Support Team via email for Support assistance.

UPDATE - January 3rd, 2019: As of January 2019, (post-Telltale company closure), Skybound Games will be handling Support inquiries. Contact the Skybound Support Team via email at help@skybound.com

Telltale's old Support pages for "The Final Season" (or older Telltale titles) are still currently up on the Support section, but Telltale Support is no longer updating Support pages or taking tickets/emails as of the September 2018 Company Closure, so please contact Skybound Games' Support Team if you need direct assistance. Thanks!

• I'm just glad me and my buddies didn't hit any roadblocks over the holidays ?

You can't say for me. I haven't been able to buy any booze for the last few days. I am so effff???!!!!!

• Can't believe Episode 3 is right around the corner.

4 months of torture and anxiety of TFS's uncertainty and the hastened legacy of Telltale coming to an end.

• Two more episodes is all we have left of Telltale and likely the Walking Dead Game forever. It's going to be incredibly bittersweet getting these last two episodes but we are so fortunate we even got this season, let alone the last 2 episodes.

• Why couldn't it had just been for the Walking Dead?

Two more episodes is all we have left of Telltale and likely the Walking Dead Game forever. It's going to be incredibly bittersweet getting these last two episodes but we are so fortunate we even got this season, let alone the last 2 episodes.

• This forum became a ghost town and I don't feel so goo…………………………………………….....................

• Most have moved to reddit but I imagine it’ll pick up when they release the episode and trailer

AronDracula posted: »

This forum became a ghost town and I don't feel so goo…………………………………………….....................

• Why are we still here ? Just to suffer ?

AronDracula posted: »

This forum became a ghost town and I don't feel so goo…………………………………………….....................

• So are we getting a trailer for ep3 tommorrow? I haven't been up to date.

• Yes.

NexusFire posted: »

So are we getting a trailer for ep3 tommorrow? I haven't been up to date.

• Okay thanks!

Pipas posted: »

Yes.

• Does anybody know exactly when they will release the trailer?

• Really don’t know whether to watch the trailer or not. Obviously want to, but don’t want any spoilers...

• Eh, they said it's not that spoilery, it just paints the general picture of the episode.

I personally always watch them 'cause I can't wait for the episode.

Rankles75 posted: »

Really don’t know whether to watch the trailer or not. Obviously want to, but don’t want any spoilers...

• It's definitely worth watching, we have been in suspense for too long, need to see them episode 3 scenes

• It's today...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.