Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• I can't believe my Clem she just called the title of Louis's, "Super Fun Times Friend Song", really dumb. I hate her now ??. Drunk me agrees with all of Louis's ideas :smile::smile:

• ...Huh?

I can't believe my Clem she just called the title of Louis's, "Super Fun Times Friend Song", really dumb. I hate her now ??. Drunk me agrees with all of Louis's ideas

• ??? This isn't me right now. This is someone else. Why do you always have to question everything? Can't you just come up with it yourself?

DabigRG posted: »

...Huh?

• Well, you put it in the Waiting thread of all things, so....

??? This isn't me right now. This is someone else. Why do you always have to question everything? Can't you just come up with it yourself?

• OMG THIS IS MY JAM ???

Well, you put it in the Waiting thread of all things, so....

• Just replayed season 2.... fuck, I love this game.

• Me too! I freaking loved season 2.

Just replayed season 2.... fuck, I love this game.

• Just got the same feeling :)

Just replayed season 2.... fuck, I love this game.

• Exactly.

Megaodg33 posted: »

Don't jump to conclusions, unless of course, you've already played the episode. So what if it's not in the choice generator? The generator d

• I'm in a weird spot somewhere between "ecstatic to get the final two episodes" and "not at all ready to face the reality of Telltale/TWDG being over forever". These last few months have been a rollercoaster. We're incredibly lucky that Telltale managed to start TFS before they shut down, and that Skybound Games was around to pick up the pieces. If Telltale had started TWAU s2 first, or started TFS just a couple weeks later, then we would most likely never see the end of Clem's story.

It's a pretty great time to be a fan though. Everyone is super passionate about the final two episodes, a lot of the staff has been communicating with the fans, and I know for a fact that Skybound has some cool things in store for everybody. I'd also say that additional TWDG content is more likely with Skybound in charge than if Telltale were still around. Either way it's been a hell of ride so far and I'm glad that Clementine, the fanbase, and the ex-devs are getting the closure that they deserve.

• edited January 2019

I just want to guess preemptively but I have a feeling Episode 4 will be ready to go by early March.

• I would totally be fine with that. Give them time to polish this puppy until they bore a smooth glistening hole in our damned hearts.

I just want to guess preemptively but I have a feeling Episode 4 will be ready to go by early March.

• edited January 2019

Walking dead final season pass back on UK playstation store https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP2026-CUSA12026_00-TWDS40000000LSPB

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Episode 3 was added to the Steam database a few hours ago

https://steamdb.info/app/866800/history/

• Hmph. They're certainly ready to go.

Deltino posted: »

Episode 3 was added to the Steam database a few hours ago https://steamdb.info/app/866800/history/

• Only five days away.

Deltino posted: »

Episode 3 was added to the Steam database a few hours ago https://steamdb.info/app/866800/history/

• Careful of leaks for episode 3.

Episode 4 release date leaked (March 26th)

• My body is not ready.

gta3demon posted: »

Careful of leaks for episode 3. Episode 4 release date leaked (March 26th)

• Is it just me or am I the only one who gets spoiled for literally everything aside from twd?

gta3demon posted: »

Careful of leaks for episode 3. Episode 4 release date leaked (March 26th)

• Whaddya mean?

Melton23 posted: »

Is it just me or am I the only one who gets spoiled for literally everything aside from twd?

• Dacommentzizselfexplanit0ry

Whaddya mean?

• In which sense, though?
    That you never see spoilers of it floating around or that's its the only thing you refuse to be spoiled on?

Dacommentzizselfexplanit0ry

• I hardly ever see spoilers on the walking dead, but always manage to have something else spoiled for me, like the last Jedi and red dead 2

In which sense, though? That you never see spoilers of it floating around or that's its the only thing you refuse to be spoiled on?

• Huh.
    That's sorta interesting. Though a little easy.

I hardly ever see spoilers on the walking dead, but always manage to have something else spoiled for me, like the last Jedi and red dead 2

• Beware the leaks my dudes. Some people on steam received episode 3 early.

• Does that mean there are commentary free walk/playthroughs up?

Beware the leaks my dudes. Some people on steam received episode 3 early.

• No, mainly plot details and shit. I wouldn’t be surprised if screenshots start gettting out in the next few days.

Does that mean there are commentary free walk/playthroughs up?

• Some people on steam received episode 3 early.

will go die now

• People shouldn’t be allowed to get games early, at the very most it should be one day early so not everyone gets spoiled

• edited January 2019

Alright, this means it's time for me to let go of youtube, the subreddit, and maybe this forum too until the 15th.

Not gonna be a victim of spoilers.

• But will it be purchasable again on Steam? I didn't have money for it when it came out. Now I'm fearing I won't ever be able to put in my library.

• I think it could return eventually, I heard that some games are Epic Game Store Exclusives for up to 12 months, then the exclusivity deal runs out. It could be completely bogus, and I don't really have anything to prove it, but I recall hearing it on a YouTube video

HunBonus posted: »

But will it be purchasable again on Steam? I didn't have money for it when it came out. Now I'm fearing I won't ever be able to put in my library.

• Well, just finished my shipless playthrough of ep 2. I added a twist where I became close friends with Louis and then saved Violet instead. I hope he still calls her Queen Clem when she goes to save him.

• Forgot to say: good-ish to know letting Violet get captured is the best scenario.

• Violet get captured

Ain't happening in my playthrough

Forgot to say: good-ish to know letting Violet get captured is the best scenario.

• What, you haven't played the game yet either?

BigBadPaul posted: »

Violet get captured Ain't happening in my playthrough

• edited January 2019

I have played the game, but I have pledged myself to a promise that I will never do anything to hurt Vi.
    Even if the opposite choice is better, I just can't bring myself to it!

What, you haven't played the game yet either?

• Incorrect.

Forgot to say: good-ish to know letting Violet get captured is the best scenario.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.