Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• No idea, I'm checking skybound's twitter to try and find out, nothing...

Release time anyone?

• Just a quick note to everyone hanging around on the internet right now: get off it asap because spoilers are slowly starting to swarm

• What a time to not be on Discord.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Alright, saw a VERY serious spoiler on discord. Guys, it`s serious and legit, leave internet immediately if you do not want to be spoiled.

• Just released! 12am eastern time is the release, woohoo!!

DabigRG posted: »

What a time to not be on Discord.

• Boom! Now I'm getting off the internet for the rest of the day! See y'all tomorrow!

• edited January 2019

GETS RELEASED AT MIDNIGHT.
    MIDNIGHT OVER THERE IS 5 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING FOR ME.

FUCK SLEEP.

• Fuck! That means that it comes out 6 in the morning here. I won't be able to play it before work.

Pyreflie posted: »

Just released! 12am eastern time is the release, woohoo!!

• I was being a little ironic there, but thanks!

Pyreflie posted: »

Just released! 12am eastern time is the release, woohoo!!

• Fuck it. I'm calling in sick tomorrow, I can't let the yanks get all of the fun before me.

Fuck! That means that it comes out 6 in the morning here. I won't be able to play it before work.

• 7 am for me tomorrow, not bad

• any one knows if it's a midnight release for the uk

• 5 in the morning for us UK folks.

donmike84 posted: »

any one knows if it's a midnight release for the uk

• I can't believe I'm willing to fuck up my sleep scedual to see my girl Clem

BigBadPaul posted: »

5 in the morning for us UK folks.

• edited January 2019

Well you telling me it’s a (VERY) serious spoiler, highlighting the capsed very and serious, it can only mean that either
    [DON’T READ AHEAD JUST IN CASE]

Lilly, Louis or Violet is going to die in the next episode. Aaggghhh don’t even confirm it. If I play it tomorrow and either one of them dies I’m coming to your house and robbing your Freddos.

Alright, saw a VERY serious spoiler on discord. Guys, it`s serious and legit, leave internet immediately if you do not want to be spoiled.

• Heh, well good luck with that! And take a lot of winter clothes with you while you`re at it. Mother Russia is particularly cold this time of year :D
    (Not confirming anything, just having a bit of a laugh)

Melton23 posted: »

Well you telling me it’s a (VERY) serious spoiler, highlighting the capsed very and serious, it can only mean that either [DON’T READ AHEAD JUST IN CASE] (Spoiler)

• Any idea how long this episode will be? ????

?

• It could also be James or someone from the kids, we don't know

Well you telling me it’s a (VERY) serious spoiler, highlighting the capsed very and serious, it can only mean that either [DON’T READ AHEAD JUST IN CASE] (Spoiler)

• Here ya go.

• discord confuses me, even though im a member on there xD

What a time to not be on Discord.

• im waiting for a YT watchthrough

• me too, but nothing yet

Clemmy1 posted: »

im waiting for a YT watchthrough

• Just as well.

im waiting for a YT watchthrough

Same-ish.

discord confuses me, even though im a member on there xD

• 7 hours to go ?

• 6.45 hours, to be exact.

GBDillon posted: »

7 hours to go ?

• not been here for a while? where is everyone????

• A lot of people abandoned ship or went to the subreddit/discord

not been here for a while? where is everyone????

• I believe people are unable to sign in to their accounts on here as well now, so thats a lot of people forced out.

• The end is nigh.

I believe people are unable to sign in to their accounts on here as well now, so thats a lot of people forced out.

• People are afraid of getting spoiled.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

If you know anyone personally who cant sign back in, tell them to try a different browser like microsoft’s or firefox. Safari works too.

I believe people are unable to sign in to their accounts on here as well now, so thats a lot of people forced out.

• Can it be 5 hours from now? I'm fucking hungry but I'm using hunger as a way to get into the zone for this episode. Went to lunch at a restaurant today and only ordered water for this.

• Why did you order water?

Can it be 5 hours from now? I'm fucking hungry but I'm using hunger as a way to get into the zone for this episode. Went to lunch at a restaurant today and only ordered water for this.

• edited January 2019

THE TELLTALE WEBSITE APOCALYPSE IS NEARLY UPON US, WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT?!!

BigBadPaul posted: »

The end is nigh.

• I had to change browser because chrome said it was unsafe which is bullshit

• Because I'm a rebel. That put all those food-getting people in their place :#

Why did you order water?

• No, I mean why did you order water when it's supposed to be free?

Because I'm a rebel. That put all those food-getting people in their place

• Because I didn't want to eat today, and I was forced against my will to go to a restaurant to eat free food. Those monsters.

No, I mean why did you order water when it's supposed to be free?

• Those brutes.... I feel for you man

Because I didn't want to eat today, and I was forced against my will to go to a restaurant to eat free food. Those monsters.

• I updated Chrome and it locked me out, I am currently using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox to browse the Forums, desperate times call for desperate measures...

Dex-Starr posted: »

If you know anyone personally who cant sign back in, tell them to try a different browser like microsoft’s or firefox. Safari works too.

• On a scale of 1-10, would it be a 15?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.