Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• Where?

iFoRias posted: »

They did,then it got deleted,it was only one guy.

• Sigh.

The entire episode got leaked by one guy,i don't know who but yeah it happened and the video got taken down,lots of people talked about it on discord..

DabigRG posted: »

Where?

• Oh.

Sigh. The entire episode got leaked by one guy,i don't know who but yeah it happened and the video got taken down,lots of people talked about it on discord..

• EP2 Choices are Up.

• Kept their promise, eh?
    That's nice.

EP2 Choices are Up.

• edited January 2019

Omg I've been waiting for such a long time

Thanks #­stillnotbitten !

EP2 Choices are Up.

• edited January 2019

Would be awesome to watch so long as I have a chance to play through it on my own first!

• I will love to see this is it going to be on YouTube

Pyreflie posted: »

Would be awesome to watch so long as I have a chance to play through it on my own first!

• 1 day to go people episode 3 gonna be worth the 3 month wait it's gonna be awesome

• edited January 2019

Aaaaaaalright, there is a stream on youtube that will start in 40 minutes! Abandon ship!!!
    Edit: false alarm. It seems the episode will be released worldwide, just like the previous one. So we are safe for now

• edited January 2019

Well, I better get through my 3 playthroughs before then. I forgot, that's another 3 hours later for me.

Sleep is for the weak

• It'll be on twitch. https://t.co/4g8VmTju7Q

Erinour posted: »

I will love to see this is it going to be on YouTube

• Anyone know a release time yet? Will it come out at midnight?

• Midnight should be the release time but it depends on your time zone

Anyone know a release time yet? Will it come out at midnight?

• I've heard it releases at 9pm pacific time

Anyone know a release time yet? Will it come out at midnight?

• Listen, Lily’s a great fucking person who’s made a few terrible mistakes. So what? Nobody’s perfect(I mean, she kinda is, but.....yeah). I undertand why everyone thinks they hate her, what with her killing Mitch and abducting Omar and Violet/Louis, but she probably answers to a power higher than her own, which may be why she’s even done fucked up shit.

• Huh. Legit interesting.

Also, "No Pictures!"

• Well, she was anyway.

Yeah, that's pretty much the logical reason.
    On a personal one, though, Lilith's just kinda done given a shit after so long of fighting.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Listen, Lily’s a great fucking person who’s made a few terrible mistakes. So what? Nobody’s perfect(I mean, she kinda is, but.....yeah). I u

• I remember I wanted to fuck her so hard in season 1 (thats why i helped kenny to kill her dad :smile: ) and i was so sad when she left with caravan. Well, this season will be my chance.

Listen, Lily’s a great fucking person who’s made a few terrible mistakes. So what? Nobody’s perfect(I mean, she kinda is, but.....yeah). I u

• Lilith’s just kinfa done given a shit

Fun isn’t something one considers when abducting children to fight in their war, but this....does put a smirk on Lily’s face

DabigRG posted: »

Well, she was anyway. (Spoiler)

• ????????

youngster95 posted: »

I remember I wanted to fuck her so hard in season 1 (thats why i helped kenny to kill her dad ) and i was so sad when she left with caravan. Well, this season will be my chance.

• Because that's all she can manage at the moment.

Lilith’s just kinfa done given a shit Fun isn’t something one considers when abducting children to fight in their war, but this....does put a smirk on Lily’s face

• 9pm pst tonight or tomorrow? If it's tomorrow that would suck.

I've heard it releases at 9pm pacific time

• I doubt they'd stream before or right after the episode releases. I'm gonna guess it will be some hours after the episode gets released, so tomorrow.

9pm pst tonight or tomorrow? If it's tomorrow that would suck.

• So, yeah. Lily´s a great fucking person...

I remember I wanted to fuck her so hard in season 1 (thats why i helped kenny to kill her dad ) and i was so sad when she left with caravan. Well, this season will be my chance.

• Lilly did nothing wrong...

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

^

• what did you just say????
    she killed carley and then left with caravan...
    so there´s nobody lee can fuck...
    last hope was katja and she knew it... so she killed herself

Sarunas21 posted: »

Lilly did nothing wrong...

• I´m sorry everyone.
    I am just so hyped and under pressure... tommorow I will be good

what did you just say???? she killed carley and then left with caravan... so there´s nobody lee can fuck... last hope was katja and she knew it... so she killed herself

• Reading that last comment made my asshole hard so don’t worry about it

I´m sorry everyone. I am just so hyped and under pressure... tommorow I will be good

• edited January 2019

9pm pst tonight or tomorrow? If it's tomorrow that would suck.

• Pffft--OH my goodness! Wtf?

what did you just say???? she killed carley and then left with caravan... so there´s nobody lee can fuck... last hope was katja and she knew it... so she killed herself

• I just meant I'd be super surprised if they released it at 9pm tomorrow because they are doing a live stream of the game at 3pm pst tomorrow.

• Tf am I witnessing in this joint homies!?

• You might wanna get that looked at.

Melton23 posted: »

Reading that last comment made my asshole hard so don’t worry about it

• Same.

• Alright, saw a VERY serious spoiler on discord. Guys, it`s serious and legit, leave internet immediately if you do not want to be spoiled.

• Release time anyone?

• rip

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Alright, saw a VERY serious spoiler on discord. Guys, it`s serious and legit, leave internet immediately if you do not want to be spoiled.

• When I was in a twd discord when anf released I got spoiled by most of it. Don't enter it in these particular days.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Alright, saw a VERY serious spoiler on discord. Guys, it`s serious and legit, leave internet immediately if you do not want to be spoiled.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.