Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• What's this about Epic Game Store? What's that?

I think it could return eventually, I heard that some games are Epic Game Store Exclusives for up to 12 months, then the exclusivity deal ru

• Such loyalty. In a notably toxic, bi-dimentional fanbase. In these socially warlike times.
    Resolute.
    Commendable. You are worthy.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I have played the game, but I have pledged myself to a promise that I will never do anything to hurt Vi. Even if the opposite choice is better, I just can't bring myself to it!

• Another PC store where you can buy games from, like Steam. I heard when games are exclusive to the Epic Games Store, they are exclusive for up to a year, after that it could return to Steam as a whole package, but I don't know if the exclusivity thing is true, I only heard it from a YouTube video

HunBonus posted: »

What's this about Epic Game Store? What's that?

• Says who?

Incorrect.

• So what you're saying is, if the YouTube video was correct, it's going to be at least 1 year before the game can be purchased? And it's not even confirmed that it will return to Steam? God damn, now I regret following this franchise since 2012. I was waiting so much for the end of this story, I didn't even bash Telltale when they wasted their time and money on stuff like Minecraft Story Mode, cause I knew my dear Walking Dead is in the works in the background. Well this series of 7 years is ruined for me.

Another PC store where you can buy games from, like Steam. I heard when games are exclusive to the Epic Games Store, they are exclusive for

• I can see where you're coming from. I want to know what Louis says to James when they first meet.

DabigRG posted: »

Forgot to say: good-ish to know letting Violet get captured is the best scenario.

• Please keep in mind it is more or less a rumour, YouTube videos can be wrong, and it may have been proven wrong. I saw the video a while back, so the actual truth may have already came out, I just haven't seen it. I will look into it, and if it is untrue, then I apologise for unintentionally making you feel bad

So what you're saying is, if the YouTube video was correct, it's going to be at least 1 year before the game can be purchased? And it's not

• Uh...sure, let's go with that.

I can see where you're coming from. I want to know what Louis says to James when they first meet.

• edited January 2019

Even if the rumour wasn't true, I still have to fear it will never be purchasable again. I really hate how the timespan to purchase it was so short.
    To be honest, it's mind boggling to me how they can mess something up so bad. A series final season of such a successful and beloved series that has been going on for so long, being able to be purchased for about a month or so, and then possibly never again.

Please keep in mind it is more or less a rumour, YouTube videos can be wrong, and it may have been proven wrong. I saw the video a while bac

• I am a console player, but I don't see the issue with buying it on Epic Store, only downside I see is downloading another game launcher, and not having all Seasons together on Steam

Even if the rumour wasn't true, I still have to fear it will never be purchasable again. I really hate how the timespan to purchase it was s

• I play it on Steam, got super excited when my game had an update when I tried to open TFS, but alas, I can not play episode 3 yet...

• It apparently was an issue on steams behalf and didn’t happen for everyone, only a few.

Melton23 posted: »

People shouldn’t be allowed to get games early, at the very most it should be one day early so not everyone gets spoiled

• That's really weird. I'm gonna have to be cautious of what I read here for the next few days.

It apparently was an issue on steams behalf and didn’t happen for everyone, only a few.

• That’s why I always get it on disc so I don’t have this problem but downside I have to wait for the disc to come out

• That's exactly the issue with it. I don't want another launcher, I don't want another store account, I want to have a complete, coherent collection.

I am a console player, but I don't see the issue with buying it on Epic Store, only downside I see is downloading another game launcher, and not having all Seasons together on Steam

• There is very little that can be done, Epic has a lot more to offer than Steam in terms of revenue, Steam takes 30% of funds from sales and that percentage decreases when games hit milestones that are only accomplishable from big AAA titles that dominate the market, while Epic Games Store is a lot more Dev Friendly, they only take 12% of funds from sales.
    Realistically man, you may not be able to have the coherent collection you desire, but, like I said, it is available on Epic Games Store to buy, and the previous Seasons are slated to make an appearance on the Store too, so you could have a complete collection on there if you so desire.
    I wouldn't hold it against Skybound, according to Ian Howe, CEO of Skybound Games, they only had like 2-5 people working at Skybound Games for the majority of 2018, and they never properly produced a game, Epic offered support to help complete the game in exchange for exclusivity, so, really and truly, without Epic, we may not have seen The Final Season get the conclusion it deserves

That's exactly the issue with it. I don't want another launcher, I don't want another store account, I want to have a complete, coherent collection.

• It's kind of crazy to think we are here, just days away from Episode 3, when around 3-4 months ago, we thought we would never see a glimpse of it. I think it is an absolute miracle that we are getting to see and experience the conclusion to Clementine's Story, and even to this day, even when it has been the case for several months, I am still in awe over Skybound taking over The Walking Dead: The Final Season, getting this opportunity means a hell of a lot to me :smile: :heart:

• edited January 2019

Indeed it's been a long road ahead with the unknown around every corner and Tuesday will be a new day with episode 3 comes out then there no going back

It's kind of crazy to think we are here, just days away from Episode 3, when around 3-4 months ago, we thought we would never see a glimpse

• :smiley:

Pyreflie posted: »

3 days!!

• Does anybody which time it releases in the UK?

• Midnight I suppose

Does anybody which time it releases in the UK?

• No one is worried about no ep3 on PEGI?

• Nope.

Linkyop posted: »

No one is worried about no ep3 on PEGI?

• Not really

• I'm so mad right now, I spent 70% of today thinking it was the 13th. There's another day to go before I can do my 24 hour countdown :(

• Please don't post them (obviously) but I am curious if anyone has seen spoilers or full playthroughs of Ep 3 yet? I've been dodging twitter and Youtube since its been out there that it got leaked to some people.

• I think someone posted a video of the entire episode 3 but it got deleted.

Absolute mad lad.

gta3demon posted: »

Please don't post them (obviously) but I am curious if anyone has seen spoilers or full playthroughs of Ep 3 yet? I've been dodging twitter and Youtube since its been out there that it got leaked to some people.

• Dang.

iFoRias posted: »

I think someone posted a video of the entire episode 3 but it got deleted. Absolute mad lad.

• edited January 2019

I suppose we should "brace for impact" tomorrow, as usual on Monday most of the spoilers come out and Youtube videos are posted

• Pegi don't update there site for DLC until the day before or the day of release of content for games so I'm pretty sure they have rated it but not updated there site

• Finally.

FERKILL377 posted: »

I suppose we should "brace for impact" tomorrow, as usual on Monday most of the spoilers come out and Youtube videos are posted

• "brace for impact"

All of us on Monday

FERKILL377 posted: »

• Be safe out there tomorrow, spoilers will surprise you just like the walker that bit Lee did

• Press F to give me your money

Leegendary posted: »

Be safe out there tomorrow, spoilers will surprise you just like the walker that bit Lee did

• Rip Lee

Melton23 posted: »

Press F to give me your money

• Oh, I'm ready.

Leegendary posted: »

Be safe out there tomorrow, spoilers will surprise you just like the walker that bit Lee did

• BigboiRG preparing to raise an army to swarm the the forums with spoilers

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, I'm ready.

• No one posted a video of entire ep3. If that would've happened by now you could find easily leaks. Some people lie too for the ten seconds of fame.

iFoRias posted: »

I think someone posted a video of the entire episode 3 but it got deleted. Absolute mad lad.

• edited January 2019

They did,then it got deleted,it was only one guy.

No one posted a video of entire ep3. If that would've happened by now you could find easily leaks. Some people lie too for the ten seconds of fame.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.