Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• 8 days and counting until episode 3 comes out

• Ahhh!

Linkyop posted: »

It's today...

• Any idea what time?

Linkyop posted: »

It's today...

• God damn time zones

• They used to release @ 8am pacific time (11am for me) but who knows what time they'll release now.

DabigRG posted: »

Any idea what time?

• K. I guess we'll check back in an hour.

They used to release @ 8am pacific time (11am for me) but who knows what time they'll release now.

• Guys, the TRAILER is HERE! Enjoy

• So I just said fuck it and watched it....could be my favorite trailer already....and holy hell this episode looks bomb as hell.....

• Especially the part at the end ;)

Sarunas21 posted: »

So I just said fuck it and watched it....could be my favorite trailer already....and holy hell this episode looks bomb as hell.....

• OMG! New graphics Lee is in it! I'm honestly so hyped!

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

• I love how Minerva looks in the game. And can’t wait to see how Lee looks with the new graphics!

• I swear they’re trying to make AJ more and more hateable

• You misspelled 'loveable'.

Melton23 posted: »

I swear they’re trying to make AJ more and more hateable

• Sorry, had to go check something. I saw this on my phone's Youtube homepage.

Most interesting thing is the Brodie-esque line near the end.
    Anyone else thought that was Ruby's hands at first?
    "Whaddya mean your people?"
    Does James look different to anyone else?

Monsterlivesmatter

Holy shit, Lilith almost smirked.
    Also, wah crowbar reference.

it’s here

• Alright, what's the fuckin problem?

Melton23 posted: »

I swear they’re trying to make AJ more and more hateable

• edited January 2019

Damn that Season 1 Clem model is perfect.

• should I watch it? I dont want to get spoiled

Sarunas21 posted: »

So I just said fuck it and watched it....could be my favorite trailer already....and holy hell this episode looks bomb as hell.....

• REALLY???? Screw it I gonna watch it"!

GBDillon posted: »

OMG! New graphics Lee is in it! I'm honestly so hyped!

• Nevermind, I watch it and its friking awesome.

ronald95 posted: »

should I watch it? I dont want to get spoiled

• Uncanny Valley.

Also, dem Christmas puffs.

iFoRias posted: »

(Spoiler)

• Uncanny Valley.

Yes. This.

DabigRG posted: »

Uncanny Valley. Also, dem Christmas puffs.

• Shame though that they did not take into account the sweatshirt Clem should be wearing in that scene if you took supplies from the car. Even season 2 folks understood that in their flashback. That`s kind of immersion breaking for me.
    Apart from that, the trailer is cool.

• They say perfection doesn't exist. Then you see it...

I couldn't believe how incredibly good she looked.

(Spoiler)

• Good trailer. Maybe a bit too dramatic with Clem and James' poses, but good trailer. Although I am a little dissapointed that the atmosphere isn't that different, it's still the same backgrounds. In Season 2 we got something new with Howe's Hardware. Just a personal thing though. I like everything I see though.

• Awesome. Can't wait until next Tuesday. Any word on if the episode will release at Midnight EST like Episodes 1-2? Or will we have to wait until the morning on the 15th. Also any word on episode 2 choices being ready?

• There's a lot of russians in the comments lol.

FERKILL377 posted: »

Guys, the TRAILER is HERE! Enjoy

• Who knows? Maybe they chose the version where we didn't took the supplies.

Also: it's a flashback/dream by Clementine. Don't expect her to remember everything 100%! :P

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Shame though that they did not take into account the sweatshirt Clem should be wearing in that scene if you took supplies from the car. Even

• Pretty sure it'll release midnight. I don't know about the Xbox, but me and Sony have a one sided beef because of their inability to update the PlayStation store on time at the worst of times.

I pray that any maintenance or some shit they have to do comes before the 15th. I'm not tryna restart my console and refresh the store 100x before the episode decides to show itself.

gta3demon posted: »

Awesome. Can't wait until next Tuesday. Any word on if the episode will release at Midnight EST like Episodes 1-2? Or will we have to wait until the morning on the 15th. Also any word on episode 2 choices being ready?

• edited January 2019

I bet it's ray traced with RTX :D

GBDillon posted: »

OMG! New graphics Lee is in it! I'm honestly so hyped!

• That choice was not in the choice recreation at the beginning so no, that is the only version there is, unfortunately.
    It does not matter if its a flashback or a dream, they should have taken it into consideration especially if this is a flashback. Again, season 2 for all its flaws understood that, they even put Lilly in the RV depending on your choices.
    That is a damn shame.

GSSalvador posted: »

Who knows? Maybe they chose the version where we didn't took the supplies. Also: it's a flashback/dream by Clementine. Don't expect her to remember everything 100%! :P

• Yeah, they already didn't acknowledge that I cuffed the cop instead of Lee, so I doubt it'll be different this time. But eh, not that big of a deal honestly.

That choice was not in the choice recreation at the beginning so no, that is the only version there is, unfortunately. It does not matter i

• I cuffed the cop instead of Lee

HOLD THE FUCK UP. You can do that?!

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, they already didn't acknowledge that I cuffed the cop instead of Lee, so I doubt it'll be different this time. But eh, not that big of a deal honestly.

• Yes. Originally I didn't even know you could handcuff Lee. :D

I cuffed the cop instead of Lee HOLD THE FUCK UP. You can do that?!

• :joy:
    They gettin ready to invade, ya'll.
    As if they haven't already.

There's a lot of russians in the comments lol.

• i will interrogate able

• Very anticipation, such hype.

• Oh my God, she's so adorable. I mean, she was always adorable in Season 1, but now she's even more so.

(Spoiler)

• Who knows, the actual game might account for that if you were able to successfully carry over your save files. What appears in the trailer is not always what happens in the episode.

Shame though that they did not take into account the sweatshirt Clem should be wearing in that scene if you took supplies from the car. Even

Sign in to comment in this discussion.