Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• If that woodpecker comment was accurate, then exactly.

And didn't that have a Moderate sex rating?

• I think that's why many people initially preferred to think he wasn't as hard into what the "raiders" were about. It could be.

I wish I could see that, but thinking back to how he non-cannonly smashed Clem's head in on the desk while Lilly wasn't in charge of his actions makes me think otherwise.

• Oh no, the point still technically qualifies. Just in a different way than Episode 1 left us to assume.

Rather than just a passerby & possible stool pigeon for a bunch of raiding rapey rednecks, he's arguably this casual ruffian amongst a stolid military force who likes doing things the rough way if the chance presents itself.

I think that's why many people initially preferred to think he wasn't as hard into what the "raiders" were about. It could be. I wis

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They normally send it to all of the ratings boards at the same time but Australia seems to be the first one to publish their rating, sometimes ESRB don’t even update their website until after a episode has released.

donmike84 posted: »

Why do telltale oops I mean skybound send theire games to Australia for age classification rather than EU or USA

• edited December 2018

Oh my god. I just realized that AJ said fuck more often in that sentence alone than Negan did in his entire presence on the tv show.

It better top "I fucking really hate that fucking dickhead shitfuck!"

• I want this game to be done Allready.....we're literally a dead walking forum now.

• updated ratings ?

• intercoarse language had me dying

sarahsenpai posted: »

updated ratings ?

• I would ask for a refund if that were real

updated ratings ?

• Damn ep 3 about to fuck up shit more than gta

updated ratings ?

• remastered confirmed

Linkyop posted: »

Episode 1 and 2 were re-rated in PEGI. https://pegi.info/search-pegi?q=The+walking+dead:+the+final+season&op=Search&filter-age[]=

• Mighty presumptuous

MrGraffio posted: »

remastered confirmed

• whooosh

DabigRG posted: »

Mighty presumptuous

• At least we don't have to re-buy

whooosh

• whooosh

DabigRG posted: »

Mighty presumptuous

• @Ghetsis whooosh

. * Consults Urban *
    Like we'd get a remaster.

whooosh

• To think, tomorrow was supposed to be the release of Take Us Back. Tomorrow was going to be the final episode of Clementine and end her journey for good.

• On the bright side, once it’s all out, this whole ordeal will be looked back upon as a shared memory amongst the community.

To think, tomorrow was supposed to be the release of Take Us Back. Tomorrow was going to be the final episode of Clementine and end her journey for good.

• edited December 2018

Man I just played Episode 4 that was so emotional and sad I was depressed for the rest of the day.

• Well, look who mastered muti-dimentional travel :|

Tell me did she die

Ghetsis posted: »

Man I just played Episode 4 that was so emotional and sad I was depressed for the rest of the day.

• I was depressed for the rest of the day

ye, she dead

Well, look who mastered muti-dimentional travel Tell me did she die

• Oh, my heart

BigBadPaul posted: »

I was depressed for the rest of the day ye, she dead

• Wait but she lived in my playthrough......are u lying to the people good sir ??

• Good news: The Walking Dead and Telltale was featured in a new Watchmojo video.

Bad news: Look at the title.

• D'oh-hohoho-hohoho!
    That's...oh wow.

Good news: The Walking Dead and Telltale was featured in a new Watchmojo video. Bad news: Look at the title.

• Welp at least more people get to know TT's best character I guess

Good news: The Walking Dead and Telltale was featured in a new Watchmojo video. Bad news: Look at the title.

• You know, the more I think about it, it's probably for the best that Telltale's downfall gets publicized like this. The best way to prevent mistakes like this from being repeated are to never let the person responsible live it down. The more of an impact it leaves, the more people want to avoid having the same thing happen to them.

And shit like Telltale just shouldn't happen, period. Any excuse to embarrass the executives by plastering their mistakes all over the net is a good one, especially if it'll help prevent other people from trying to pull the same crap again.

• Oh, well should be no problem.
    Considering they're dead and all.

Deltino posted: »

You know, the more I think about it, it's probably for the best that Telltale's downfall gets publicized like this. The best way to prevent

• I know right. I did not see that twist at the end when Kenny crashes his fishing boat into the Delta guns blazing!

• Really? In my playthro-

BigBadPaul posted: »

I was depressed for the rest of the day ye, she dead

• January gonna be a busy month in gaming starting on the 15th walking dead episode 3 broken toys can't wait to torture able then on 19th life is strange 2 episode 2 then the big one on 25th resident evil 2 remake

• edited December 2018

Famous last words before the Skybound Games swatting.

Really? In my playthro-

• I’m gonna release Abel just to piss AJ off ?

donmike84 posted: »

January gonna be a busy month in gaming starting on the 15th walking dead episode 3 broken toys can't wait to torture able then on 19th life is strange 2 episode 2 then the big one on 25th resident evil 2 remake

• I don’t know how you guys feel, but I feel like time is going by quickly. Am I the only one?

• You aren't alone, time is certainly going fast, that is what the revealing of a release date does, as you have something to look forward to. Time progressed a lot slower between the time where Kirkman confirmed Skybound's acquiring of The Final Season and the Episode 3 Teaser, as we had no idea when it could come out

I don’t know how you guys feel, but I feel like time is going by quickly. Am I the only one?

• That's wack

Melton23 posted: »

I’m gonna release Abel just to piss AJ off ?

• Poor AJ.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m gonna release Abel just to piss AJ off ?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Update for PC users.

Hey there, folks! Thank you so much for your patience while we’ve worked to get TELLTALE’S THE WALKING DEAD: THE FINAL SEASON back up on all platforms. If you bought the game on any PC platform, your remaining episodes will still download through your original point of purchase on their release dates. If you haven’t purchased the season yet, you can do so through Epic now, where we’ve partnered for exclusive future PC downloads.

For anyone worried it will still be avaliable to download in Steam but if you haven’t bought it yet you will need to buy it on the Epic Games store.

• For anyone worried it will still be available to download in Steam but if you haven’t bought it yet you will need to buy it on the Epic Games store.

Makes sense, considering I've heard Epic Games gives a bigger payout to smaller developers.

OzzyUK posted: »

Update for PC users. https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1075829540100816896 Hey there, folks! Thank you so much for your pa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.