Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There are some new episode 3 screenshots on the Epic store page.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/walking-dead-final-season/home

• Spoiler warning everyone, but damn hype went uuuuuup.

OzzyUK posted: »

There are some new episode 3 screenshots on the Epic store page. https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/walking-dead-final-season/home

• Love the general atmosphere they're going with from what I've seen in the screenshots

• (i have to type something because "3 characters too short")

• So still none in stores, eh?

Update for PC users. https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1075829540100816896 Hey there, folks! Thank you so much for your pa

• Quick, someone save em before they're deleted!

That first screenshot--I knew it.
    That first comment--yes.

Linkyop posted: »

IMPORTANT Episode 3 screenshots here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/a81obb/new_screenshots_from_episode_3_the_final_season/?utm_source=reddit-android

• y’all best head on over to reddit for some good shit

• Not surprised by the decision to use Epic over Steam, they're offering better benefits to developers. Steam still has the name recognition, but if Epic keeps going and ends up being successful, then Steam is going to have match it or do something else to remain No. 1. Competition is a beautiful thing.

Update for PC users. https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1075829540100816896 Hey there, folks! Thank you so much for your pa

• edited December 2018

Wow, these look really good...wait a minute, what's this?

YEAH BABY!

There are some new episode 3 screenshots on the Epic store page. https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/walking-dead-final-season/home

• Well, glad I got it on Steam when I could. Wouldn't want to install yet another launcher just for one game.

• Ugh...

Wow, these look really good...wait a minute, what's this? (Spoiler) YEAH BABY!

• Thank the Boatgod for Skybound

• Skybound rock after saving the walking dead TFS after telltale went bust

• edited December 2018

Ok... I saw the screenshots. But this thing here, this is a cool little posing pic.

And now I got that nervous who-is-gonna-die feeling again. The hype is beginning. We're almost there.

• And I just played Episode 2 of Wolf today.

eRock92 posted: »

Ok... I saw the screenshots. But this thing here, this is a cool little posing pic. And now I got that nervous who-is-gonna-die feeling again. The hype is beginning. We're almost there.

• Woah, Divante tellin it mighty hard.

Linkyop posted: »

IMPORTANT Episode 3 screenshots here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/a81obb/new_screenshots_from_episode_3_the_final_season/?utm_source=reddit-android

• Can we try to avoid posting screenshots here? Some people want to go into Episode 3 completely blind, including myself. And from what I've seen, these could be considered spoilers to some people. Please and thanks.

• Coming from someone who has Ep2 spoilers as a profile pick, Yah, let's not do this.

Can we try to avoid posting screenshots here? Some people want to go into Episode 3 completely blind, including myself. And from what I've seen, these could be considered spoilers to some people. Please and thanks.

• You know I'd assume people would be here having already played Episode 2? But that's just me.

Coming from someone who has Ep2 spoilers as a profile pick, Yah, let's not do this.

• Eh, aside from maybe the first and last ones, I really don't see much to give away in any of these that the writers and the teaser trailer haven't already.

Can we try to avoid posting screenshots here? Some people want to go into Episode 3 completely blind, including myself. And from what I've seen, these could be considered spoilers to some people. Please and thanks.

• You would be surprised

You know I'd assume people would be here having already played Episode 2? But that's just me.

• Very well could be true. But the smallest things could trigger people. And some want to go in blind.

DabigRG posted: »

Eh, aside from maybe the first and last ones, I really don't see much to give away in any of these that the writers and the teaser trailer haven't already.

• I mean it seems like common sense. Who would go on an episode 3 waiting thread without playing the previous episodes? Makes no sense.

You would be surprised

• As long as you don't post on these forums with that profile pick. That should be fine for anyone just purchasing the game from Epic games.

I mean it seems like common sense. Who would go on an episode 3 waiting thread without playing the previous episodes? Makes no sense.

• Spoilers for episode 3 down below if you haven't played the first two episodes,or do not want spoilers for episode 3 do not read this,i'm talking about the screenshots they released on the Epic Store page

So i'm really happy we finally got some screenshots for episode 3,and i've noticed a couple of things in these screenshots that are easy to miss/hard to notice.

Willy is crying in this screenshot

I believe this is the first character with actual tears in his eyes that we've seen in the game so far,that's..interesting,you can also see Mitch's body.

Again,it's really easy to miss this but James got shot,you can see a bandage in that picture

Now..what is happening in this one ? You can see some lights so the Delta are probably searching the kids,and why is Clem hugging Louis ? Is she scared about the Delta finding them ? Did someone died trying to escape ? Who knows,but it's still interesting.

I have no idea what's happening here but i think i've noticed something,look at the windows,i'm pretty sure this is not the Boarding School.

So yep,that's it,that's all i got,hope some of you liked what you saw here.

• edited December 2018

A Skybound representative on the TWDG subreddit said this about the announcement.

"What I can say is that Epic were incredibly helpful in enabling the game to be completed and it’s possible that it wouldn’t have happened without their help!"

So it seems like Epic might have helped fund them.

Not surprised by the decision to use Epic over Steam, they're offering better benefits to developers. Steam still has the name recognition,

• edited December 2018

Nah, some of these are totally spoilers.

Spoilers is not just about blatant information, it's about context too.

There's one I really wish I hadn't saw.

I don't understand wanting to see everything about an upcoming episode.

Because just through seeing all of these screenshots you can put 2 and 2 in your head fairly easy and there's no fun in that. You can play out the entire episode in your head.

Definitely going 100 percent blind for the last episode and I'm skipping the trailer for EP3.

Eh, aside from maybe the first and last ones, I really don't see much to give away in any of these that the writers and the teaser trailer haven't already.

• About the screenshot with Clem and Louis:

I think it's right outside the Delta camp and one of them is going to give himself/herself up to get inside the community, while the other one stays outside with the remaining characters to wait for a signal or something. Kind of like a goodbye hug, in case something goes wrong,

iFoRias posted: »

Spoilers for episode 3 down below if you haven't played the first two episodes,or do not want spoilers for episode 3 do not read this,i'm talking about the screenshots they released on the Epic Store page (Spoiler)

• Yeah, they said they were gaining a partner to help finish the game a while back.

lupinb0y posted: »

A Skybound representative on the TWDG subreddit said this about the announcement. "What I can say is that Epic were incredibly helpful in

• I guess....

There's one I really wish I hadn't saw.

Which one?

I don't understand wanting to see everything about an upcoming episode.

I mean, it's not everything.
    Besides, people have been waiting 3+ months for anything to get this already slow ball rollin again.

Because just through seeing all of these screenshots you can put 2 and 2 in your head fairly easy and there's no fun in that. You can play out the entire episode in your head.

Eh, sort of.
    I seen most of the concept art that they put out as well as a few comments from some AMA they had and I can't say any of it is really rings a solid bell with most of these.
    Well, except the one with Willy.

Nah, some of these are totally spoilers. Spoilers is not just about blatant information, it's about context too. There's one I really

• edited December 2018

I agree with that

Who would hug to mourn a person while they're still in danger. And the way Clem has her arms on him makes me think that's it's more of an urgent hug. Normal mourners would do the whole wrap-around thing to give it time and to effectively show supportive affection. This definitely looks like the two will be parting ways during this episode. Bye bye Louis :'(

GSSalvador posted: »

About the screenshot with Clem and Louis: (Spoiler)

• After seeing these, and listening to a recent live album release. I am super HYPED.

Out off everything I've heard, I feel this song has the overall tone for this episode.

• What am I listening to?

After seeing these, and listening to a recent live album release. I am super HYPED. Out off everything I've heard, I feel this song has the overall tone for this episode.

• Absolute horror

What am I listening to?

• Huh. Guess are justifying the choice.

• louis finally realized what an annoying ass he is so he's sacrificing himself for the good of humanity

• It's probably going to be different depending on who you've saved in Episode 2.

• Would walking dead base game be available again the day episode 3 comes out

• Eh, I really wouldn't hold my breathe any longer.

donmike84 posted: »

Would walking dead base game be available again the day episode 3 comes out

Sign in to comment in this discussion.