The legendary Sam & Max fanart

Comments

• edited August 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    But he isn't, Bosco's father is the president, not Superball.

I know. That's why I said red herring. It shows that it clearly could happen though.
  • edited August 2010
    Ms. Bosco has something going for Sam though...
    As became quite clear in 304.
  • edited August 2010
    Ms. Bosco has something going for Sam though...
    As became quite clear in 304.

I thought there was going to be a joke about that, when you control the half-naked lab clone...
  • edited September 2010
    Well, the fact that she kept a clone at all has to mean something XD
  • edited September 2010
    Fazz wrote: »
    I thought there was going to be a joke about that, when you control the half-naked lab clone...

That would be Mike "Dangerously Flirty" Stemmle writing if there were. Somehow I think Jake and Chuck are on a different wavelength but thought for risque continuity, they'd throw a clone in the lab and leave it to our imaginations to work out.
  • edited September 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I can't believe someone else beat me to it, and it also looks much more impressive than mine Q_Q

Anyway, here it goes :<

http://i53.tinypic.com/nxnhup.jpg

Yours is amazing, too! And props for drawing the tiny Sam spores in search of Fudgey Freezes!
  • edited September 2010
    I can't believe someone else beat me to it, and it also looks much more impressive than mine Q_Q

Anyway, here it goes :<

http://i53.tinypic.com/nxnhup.jpg

Oh hush, yours is much more impressive. Looks more monstery.
  • edited September 2010
    Fazz wrote: »

Me too, actually...the whole time in the lab, I kept saying to my brother, "Why the hell is she keeping a clone around? Is she...:eek:" and he would say, "Christ, don't be disgusting. :mad: Don't think about weird things."
  • edited September 2010
    SO MUCH AWESOMENESS posted in this forum lately, my brain is going into awesome overload!!! Great job, everyone!

4907867613_46f7ae1750_t.jpg

Heh, nice doodle, did you do that on Paint?
    (slightly better version posted)

Thanks! Yes, I made it in Paint, and this next one, too. I started drawing a bunch of TTG characters in this style, and I just wish I posted this one earlier.
    4951539628_4bd442a3ef_t.jpg

Do-be-do-be do... Postin' in the forums...
    - Klatuu
  • edited September 2010
    Sal looks great, I'd say it came out much better.

I've been wanting to post this one for a while, finally got to uploading it.
    mourning_a_friend____by_thesunnyguy-d2xuov8.jpg
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Mourning-a-friend-177791588#top
    Those guys really loved their car, so I can actually see them doing something like this after the original DeSoto somehow broke beyond repair and they had to replace it with a new one (seeing the things it goes through in the cartoon I have no idea how that even happened though). Besides, if it was like DeSoto II it literally had a soul too so it kinda deserves a funeral.

I think I messed both the shading on Sam and also his arm, but hey I tried >.>

If you have trouble reading any of it do tell me.

Those awesome Samcthlulus made me want to see if I can draw one too, though I don't even know where to even begin to make it look like an Eldricht abomination other than tentacles on the nose, any ideas? ~__~
  • edited September 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    Oh hush, yours is much more impressive. Looks more monstery.

Oh shush you, yours has more kick in it. I love it. Either way, thanks a lot!
  • edited September 2010
    Sal looks great, I'd say it came out much better.

I've been wanting to post this one for a while, finally got to uploading it.
    mourning_a_friend____by_thesunnyguy-d2xuov8.jpg
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Mourning-a-friend-177791588#top

Those awesome Samcthlulus made me want to see if I can draw one too, though I don't even know where to even begin to make it look like an Eldricht abomination other than tentacles on the nose, any ideas? ~__~

DESOTO IS NOT DEAD...
    1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm.gif
  • edited September 2010
    The old DeSoto, the one that they had during the comics, cartoon, and Hit the Road, not the one in the Telltale games. I'm pretty sure something happened to it because of the "Sam:Remember our old car Max? Max: I said I was sorry." conversation >_>
  • edited September 2010
    The old DeSoto, the one that they had during the comics, cartoon, and Hit the Road, not the one in the Telltale games. I'm pretty sure something happened to it because of the "Sam:Remember our old car Max? Max: I said I was sorry." conversation >_>

It didn't die, it got towed.
  • edited September 2010
    Well, I didn't know that, where did they say that? If that's the case just imagine Alternate Sam and Alternate Max somehow got it back during their adventures and somehow broke it or something >_>

Edit: You know what? After thinking a bit I decided I'll just make it the beginning of a story. It'll be either a comic or a fanfic, whatever I find easier.
  • edited September 2010
    ALL ABOARD THE BOAT TO HADES!!!
    SMhadesboat.jpg
    (Give me a break with the character designs, I was at school and had no character reference at my hand)
    Still, I decided to honor the bloodbath that was The Devil's Playhouse in a lighthearted tone. I'm pretty sure Max Prime will be having a ball in hell (much to Satan and Jurgen's dismay)

Also, at school I made two other little drawings:

Some Flaming Max Heads

And for the heck of it:
    img006.jpg
    What Time is It?... (Yeaaaah, I REALLY need mental help, don't I?)l
  • edited September 2010
    SMhadesboat.jpg
    (Give me a break with the character designs, I was at school and had no character reference at my hand)
    Still, I decided to honor the bloodbath that was The Devil's Playhouse in a lighthearted tone. I'm pretty sure Max Prime will be having a ball in hell (much to Satan and Jurgen's dismay)

That is awesome, but it's missing Alt. Sam/ Samthulu. I just love how the Maxes are EXCITED to be on that boat. Also, Grandpa Stinky's body's death glare.
  • edited September 2010
    Those two pics are awesome, clone Sam is just adorable XD
  • edited September 2010
    SMhadesboat.jpg

You forgot the Narrator! He should be riding the Devil Boat too! Nice touch putting the random Samulacra in the innertube, though.
  • edited September 2010
    SMhadesboat.jpg

I love it. While I want to believe Giant Monster Max is hanging out with Giant Monster Sam in the little heaven of the Giant Monsters, because Giant monsters always goes to heaven.

And now, a shameless plug:

snm___freelance_shinsengumi_by_ginny_n-d2xvnky.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    Aaaaawesome.
  • edited September 2010
    Tsk tsk Ginny. It's never a shameless plug if it's your art. You're far too good and famous for that.
  • edited September 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    I love it. While I want to believe Giant Monster Max is hanging out with Giant Monster Sam in the little heaven of the Giant Monsters, because Giant monsters always goes to heaven.

And now, a shameless plug:

snm___freelance_shinsengumi_by_ginny_n-d2xvnky.jpg

wait, how's that a shameless plug?
  • edited September 2010
    Speaking of giant monster Sam...Lookit what I sketched today!
    SAMAGEDDONREFERENEWIP2.png
    I wanted to contribute to the ideas D:
    Note: the shorts are grey because I SOMETIMES apply real-life physics to stuff, so the shorts are all groddy from electricity damage...or something like that.
    Just...nod your head and agree with me LOL
    The, uh, glowing spikes on his back are what like, charges up the electricity powers.
    IT'S SAM AND MAX, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO MAKE SENSE LOL
  • edited September 2010
    Hmm, Samageddon sounds nice, I think I'll start calling him that =P
  • edited September 2010
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1841&stc=1&d=1283132597
    In honor of the recent announcement, I'm reuploading my Telltale Poker Concept Art.
  • edited September 2010
    Hmm, Samageddon sounds nice, I think I'll start calling him that =P

I feel loved.
  • edited September 2010
    You forgot the Narrator! He should be riding the Devil Boat too! Nice touch putting the random Samulacra in the innertube, though.

The Narrator was part of my original concept, but then I realised he is probably stil inside Max's noggin even in the afterlife. Still, my next drawing (which I actually make but I'm gonna re-do) will make up for his abcense.
  • edited September 2010
    @CaptainViku The little clone Sam in the rubber ring's adorable :3

@greenheadphones It's hard to be imagine Sam looking so viscious O_o Hardly, if not huggable at all! :O
  • edited September 2010
    ...And He Was Delicious. Looks like Max is going to have a stomachache, though.

picture.php?albumid=346&pictureid=2236
  • edited September 2010
    picture.php?albumid=346&pictureid=2236

Um, who did Max eat?
  • edited September 2010
    Um, who did Max eat?

"Well stop looking so damn tasty, Sam!"
  • edited September 2010
    Randulf wrote: »
    Any one cares to draw an electromagnetic giant monster Sam?

I find it intriguing that a never-seen character who was mentioned once in dialog has already generated more interest and fan art than some other more fleshed-out characters. Perhaps it's because he IS unseen, that gives people more freedom to imagine what he looks like.

That being said, here's mine! :D

4957818222_b82026fedc_b.jpg

Sorry, the scan could have been a little better, and it was done on notebook paper, but I like it! I'd like to try to do a little more with it, too, if I can.
  • edited September 2010
    Holy shit! That's awesome O_O

Great work!
  • edited September 2010
    Holy shit! That's awesome O_O

Great work!

cuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    cuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(looks at location) What?
  • edited September 2010
    (looks at location) What?

fixed, one of the words on the quote was a cuss
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    cuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm such a poopie mouth :'<
  • edited September 2010
    yes you are
  • edited September 2010
    Klatuu wrote: »
    I find it intriguing that a never-seen character who was mentioned once in dialog has already generated more interest and fan art than some other more fleshed-out characters. Perhaps it's because he IS unseen, that gives people more freedom to imagine what he looks like.

That being said, here's mine! :D

4957818222_b82026fedc_b.jpg

Sorry, the scan could have been a little better, and it was done on notebook paper, but I like it! I'd like to try to do a little more with it, too, if I can.

*looks at pic* *looks at my own bad attemp of drawing monster Sam*

*sigh* Why can't I draw awesome things like that ;__;
Sign in to comment in this discussion.