Console-exclusive bonuses: an open letter

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    ATMachine wrote: »
    You're right. I was pretty livid when I wrote the initial post, and it shows. I sound a lot angrier and more enraged than I intended to. In retrospect, I probably hurt several people's feelings, and I ought to have waited and calmed down a bit before posting. I apologize if I came off as rather.... unhinged.

D'aww... welcome back to sanity. Group hug! :D
  • edited April 2010
    You're right. I was pretty livid when I wrote the initial post, and it shows. I sound a lot angrier and more enraged than I intended to. In retrospect, I probably hurt several people's feelings, and I ought to have waited and calmed down a bit before posting. I apologize if I came off as rather.... unhinged.

I didn't mean to offend anybody, but I was sorely disappointed by what seemed to me at the time to be an unfair apportioning of bonus content. It appeared to me that I had been duped into paying for the PC version, a game that was in hindsight inferior to the PS3 version, which contained hitherto-unadvertised, and what I believed to be exclusive, bonus content. Again, to repeat, the lack of prior communication on Telltale's part is key here.

I do love Telltale--again, they're my absolute favorite games company--so the perception (however ill-founded) that they are taking my money for a PC game, while giving me less gameplay than console gamers get, is all the more wounding because of how much I like you guys. Call me a jilted lover.

Okay, so your not mad anymore. But can you keep the signature you just deleted about Chuck Jordan? It was quite amusing. ;)
  • edited April 2010
    My only issue with the disparity between versions is that I don't get access to the preorderer's forum as a preorderer on the PS3. I don't even want the upcoming discounts in the store, etcetera etcetera, but the interview with Steve Purcell is rather enticing. Like, I could send a screencap of my preorder receipt on PSN if Telltale could help a brother out? No pressure, obviously :) I just didn't quite understand that the PSN version didn't have all the fancy bonuses when I got it.
  • edited April 2010
    as a fellow die hard telltale fan . .and old school pc game fan.. as well as console lover

this new sam n max makes me want to VOMIT due to how console it is..

not meant for pc.. im really really sad i bought it..

the humor isnt lost but, to own it on the pc is pointless esp when the controls are even mapped with the console controller..

tsk tsk..

im thinking of canceling my order of merch.. but i cant undo the game order.. and that is what i want undone.. i dont even want to bother with the rest of this console crud..

ew ew ew ew ew

and on top of this you make exclusives.. .. these better release later or riots may indeed insue.. as i cant justify paying for sam n max on every system just to get future bonus's

sheesh.. turning out to be the conglomerate you grew to hate people.. stooop
  • edited April 2010
    Kaldire wrote: »
    im thinking of canceling my order of merch.. but i cant undo the game order.. and that is what i want undone.. i dont even want to bother with the rest of this console crud..
    Ask for a refund. I personally think that this is silly, when the direct from Telltale PC crowd continue to get the best service, the best extras, and the most direct attention. In fact, mouse and keyboard controls get their own UI, with the inventory and cursor acting as throwbacks to Hit the Road.
  • edited April 2010
    Kaldire, you CAN control the game with just the mouse.
  • edited April 2010
    Kaldire wrote: »
    as a fellow die hard telltale fan . .and old school pc game fan.. as well as console lover

this new sam n max makes me want to VOMIT due to how console it is..

not meant for pc.. im really really sad i bought it..

the humor isnt lost but, to own it on the pc is pointless esp when the controls are even mapped with the console controller..

tsk tsk..

ew ew ew ew ew

Sorry, but in my opinion the controls are the best TTG have done so far. The ToMI controls was far better than any point & click could ever be, and they have come a really long way since then. The controls are amazing and they don't make me think about consoles at all. The gamepad support is really good from what I understand and many PC games have had that for years.
    Sam & Max will always be a PC game to me anyway, I'll never be able to imagine S&M or Monkey Island on a Wii or PS3, that would just be weird.
  • edited April 2010
    While you guys were hating on ATM for posting this, I do have to somewhat agree with what he said.

Lookie, Telltale-bought S&Ms were:
    -$5 more expensive than PS3
    -not getting TF2 items
    -not getting the nutrition specs thinga-majig
    -not being released as early as the ipad version

Enough reason to confuse someone. Now, before you start flaming me, let's start protecting Telltale.

-the $5 off was to encourage PS3 guys because we get the DVD
    -we did eventually get TF2 items (and the Penal Zone steam version!)
    -we're apparently getting the nutrition specs thing
    -well, I don't really know how to protect the ipad thing...

And here it is from another perspective.
    PS3 users didn't get:
    -TF2 items
    -DVD
    -early release

And we're getting their exclusive.

My point is, everyone has a reason to outrage here, pretty much. And why would one do that? Telltale is an awesome company and that's precisely why. I bought from the Telltale store because I thought that maybe they'd get more money if I buy direct. I preordered because I trusted them. And then all sorts of stuff came up - TF2, the ps3 exclusive. I was confused - Telltale would never want to screw me! Right...? I waited and I got my answer - no, they would not.

But ATM had every reason to be worried - with all the EA, Activision, and most notably Ubisoft things going on. PC gamers are often getting screwed.
    And shame on you, Chuck, for posting what you posted. No matter in what way he posted it, ATM had every right to ask for an explanation.

Because it did look like you were turning to an evil company, in a way. Sorry (as a community) for spoiling the surprise, though.

With that said, some of you may be confused with what I think. And I think that Telltale is an awesome company, who jumped at every opportunity to add some content and, wanting to give us a surprise, accidentally made some of us angry because we didn't know of the said surprise.

Personally, I think no one is to blame here. I just wanted to say that.

EDIT:
    Crap, that's my first post here?! Darnit, now I'm *certainly* going to be taken seriously...
  • edited April 2010
    Ask for a refund. I personally think that this is silly, when the direct from Telltale PC crowd continue to get the best service, the best extras, and the most direct attention. In fact, mouse and keyboard controls get their own UI, with the inventory and cursor acting as throwbacks to Hit the Road.
    afte playing penal zone (and before) i have to agree with Kaldire. it's horrible (well for me horrible, obviously not for others). I'm still playing point and click (by clicking only on objects), but am forced to move the camera to use direct control and try to navigate around obstacles (the grate in front of meesta pizza comes to mind as a very annoying one) while holding the button, instead of just clicking once.
    to me (as for kaldire) it really is holding PC gamers back to compromise with console gamers.

but anyway, i think i've said this enough times, i've seen enough times that the majority apparently doesn't care or even prefers it, and this isn't even this topics ... topic
    Dandi8 wrote: »
    wait, what? it's cheaper? but what about those that don't care about hte DVD nor have consoles? and those not in the US who have to pay a LOT as postage?
    It's really expensive and is disliked by many (though most bought it anyway :P), i'll give them this then.
  • edited April 2010
    While you guys were hating on ATM for posting this, I do have to somewhat agree with what he said.

Lookie, Telltale-bought S&Ms were:
    -$5 more expensive than PS3
    -not getting TF2 items
    -not getting the nutrition specs thinga-majig
    -not being released as early as the ipad version

Enough reason to confuse someone. Now, before you start flaming me, let's start protecting Telltale.

-we did eventually get TF2 items (and the Penal Zone steam version!)
    -we're apparently getting the nutrition specs thing

And here it is from another perspective.
    PS3 users didn't get:
    -TF2 items
    -DVD
    -early release

And we're getting their exclusive.

My point is, everyone has a reason to outrage here, pretty much. And why would one do that? Telltale is an awesome company and that's precisely why. I bought from the Telltale store because I thought that maybe they'd get more money if I buy direct. I preordered because I trusted them. And then all sorts of stuff came up - TF2, the ps3 exclusive. I was confused - Telltale would never want to screw me! Right...? I waited and I got my answer - no, they would not.

But ATM had every reason to be worried - with all the EA, Activision, and most notably Ubisoft things going on. PC gamers are often getting screwed.
    And shame on you, Chuck, for posting what you posted. No matter in what way he posted it, ATM had every right to ask for an explanation.

Because it did look like you were turning to an evil company, in a way. Sorry (as a community) for spoiling the surprise, though.

With that said, some of you may be confused with what I think. And I think that Telltale is an awesome company, who jumped at every opportunity to add some content and, wanting to give us a surprise, accidentally made some of us angry because we didn't know of the said surprise.

Personally, I think no one is to blame here. I just wanted to say that.

EDIT:
    Crap, that's my first post here?! Darnit, now I'm *certainly* going to be taken seriously...
    Sir, you sound like an eminently reasonable, moderate, and thoughtful person. Those are things we will never tolerate in this community! :p ;)
  • edited April 2010
    Because it did look like you were turning to an evil company, in a way.

This isn't meant to come across as me being a Telltale fanboy, but as a small business owner, I truly empathize with Telltale here (and especially with Chuck's frustration).

The quick-to-judge attitude in various threads is completely ridiculous. I mean, really, Telltale has done awesome things over and over and over again, and now just because of a technical limitation in the PS3's ability to add new content in a manner similar to the PC, suddenly the world is coming to an end because TELLTALE IS TEH EVIL!!!!

Their past track record is meaningless, because at any moment, they will turn on you, take all your money, eat your children, and rip the do-not-remove tags off your mattresses, amirite?

Can we please give 'em the benefit of the doubt before flying off the handle? Especially when not doing so ruins a cool plan of theirs?
    Sorry (as a community) for spoiling the surprise, though.
    And I have every right to RAEG at you guys for ruining this!!!!

1249956688899.jpg
  • edited April 2010
    You may think I'm overreacting to this issue of exclusive platform content. I say it's my prerogative as a customer to react as I see fit.

Quite simply, I would have liked to know, before release, whether any special extra content existed on the console versions, and whether or not that content would eventually make its way to PC. I feel this information is my right, since it's my money and I'm choosing which platform I want to play this on.

Telltale began by not addressing this issue at all. Now we've gotten some vague statements alluding to PC bonus content to come at some unspecified future date. I am still not entirely satisfied, and am beginning to think the company's communication skills are sorely lacking. Oh for the days of Emily...

Hey, dude:
    I would've got kind of angry too if I had known about the nutrtion specs, but when telltale told us we would be getting them anyway (even though they didn't have to) i got happy again. When you find out that things will eventually work in your favor, don't keep whining, admit that you were wrong and suck up.

Don't get even madder when you realize that a member of TTG was adressing you directly. Think of it from their prospective. They thought they were doing this fun thing and now it seems like a parent's forced christmas (a phrase that i am trying to introduce to the english lexicon, say it when ever you can.).
  • edited April 2010
    Wapcaplet wrote: »
    This isn't meant to come across as me being a Telltale fanboy, but as a small business owner, I truly empathize with Telltale here (and especially with Chuck's frustration).

The quick-to-judge attitude in various threads is completely ridiculous. I mean, really, Telltale has done awesome things over and over and over again, and now just because of a technical limitation in the PS3's ability to add new content in a manner similar to the PC, suddenly the world is coming to an end because TELLTALE IS TEH EVIL!!!!

Their past track record is meaningless, because at any moment, they will turn on you, take all your money, eat your children, and rip the do-not-remove tags off your mattresses, amirite?

Can we please give 'em the benefit of the doubt before flying off the handle? Especially when not doing so ruins a cool plan of theirs?
    What looks like a "super-cool plan to phase in PC bonus content" at the office water cooler may look to outsiders like "exclusive PS3 bonus content that isn't available for PC". It's all in the perception. :(

And even if forum-goers like myself are unjustifiably outraged (as I admit I was), the way to deal with such complaints is to make full disclosure, and tell people why their misconceptions are wrong. It certainly doesn't help for company employees (especially the head writer of the games you're trying to sell) to publicly mock and ridicule the people who raise such issues.
  • edited April 2010
    err... what?
  • edited April 2010
    Sir, you sound like an eminently reasonable, moderate, and thoughtful person. Those are things we will never tolerate in this community! :p ;)
    Wouldn't be the first time I got shunned for it :P

@Wapcaplet: Many companies had a great past track record and turned eevul. Besides, not everyone knows about how Telltale treats its customers etc. etc. I just believe that people are quick to change their minds (especially companies).

@Strong Max:
    He did apologize for what he said before and, as much as I understand that Telltale might be angry (especially after we spoiled the surprise), there were much better ways to react.

EDIT:
    @Giant Tope:
    To put it in simpler terms, it seemed like Telltale were pushing out exclusive content which is regarded as being evil by many (including me). Moreover, they were (as it seemed) ignoring their most loyal customers (those who bought from their store) by giving out exclusive stuff elsewhere, releasing earlier on the iPad and selling cheaper on the PS3.
    Ofc. that's all a misunderstanding but I hope you get my point. An uninformed person can make all kinds of assumptions.
  • edited April 2010
    And even if forumites like myself are unjustifiably outraged (as I admit I was), the way to deal with such complaints is to make full disclosure, and tell people why their misconceptions are wrong.
    Which ruins a carefully-planned surprise and takes away from my enjoyment of Telltale's plan. Great idea -- let's fully disclose everything and ruin it!
    What certainly doesn't help is for company employees (especially the head writer of the games you're trying to sell) to publicly mock and ridicule them.
    Worst case scenario: what if said head writer was involved in this plan, and had spent hours creating this special bonus content because, hey, cool bonus content for our customers! And then, what if someone forces disclosure and spoils it with an over-the-top rant that even said ranter realizes was a bit too far, thereby robbing the level-headed among us of the surprise of discovering a cool new feature?

Hell, I think he went easy on you!
  • edited April 2010
    Your immediate, strong reaction feels like if someone jumped onto a table and started giving a sermon about customer rights in a restaurant after noticing they did not get any ketchup with their fries, before bothering to double-check the table to see if there was some there already or asking the waitress if she could kindly why you did not get any ketchup.

actually it's more like the waitress brings ketchup to his neighbours table, but just won't bring ketchup to his table. He jumps onto the table and gives a sermon about equality. Then a cook comes around to tell that Ketchup might or might not come at a later time to his table. later others come to say that they are out of ketchup and it will come later and he slowly settles down and sits back at his place, as suddenly the Restaurants Chef comes around and makes fun of the customers who felt they were being ignored.

oh well, i guess he could still have asked first, doh :P
    oh well he admitted to overreacting, so whatever
  • edited April 2010
    What's so terrible about exclusive content? The 35 dollars you pay is for the GAME. Exclusive content is bonus extras that sometimes come with the GAME, but if there were no exclusives at all, no one would be complaining right now.
  • edited April 2010
    Crrash wrote: »
    actually it's more like the waitress brings ketchup to his neighbours table, but just won't bring ketchup to his table. He jumps onto the table and gives a sermon about equality. Then a cook comes around to tell that Ketchup might or might not come at a later time to his table and he slowly settles down and sits back at his place, as suddenly the Restaurants Chef comes around and makes fun off the customers who felt they were being ignored.

imho no one was right, except the cook... i mean langley.
    Hee. Brilliant summation, sir! :D I especially laughed at the part about the chef. ¬

And I see someone is still adding "humorous" tags to the thread, well after the central dispute has been resolved. Fine timing, there.
  • edited April 2010
    Hint for next time: Don't post ridiculous over the top rants about silly crap like bonus content.

If you notice something that seems amiss, post a nicely asked reasonable question like "I was just wondering why the PS3 version has something that the PC version doesn't?"

Don't just immediately jump to "OMG TELLTALE IS HEINOUS AND EVIL THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED ON EARTH."
  • edited April 2010
    @Wapcaplet: Many companies had a great past track record and turned eevul. Besides, not everyone knows about how Telltale treats its customers etc. etc. I just believe that people are quick to change their minds (especially companies).

You don't label a company evil until they've been really evil at least once. Then you can have free reign. Otherwise you're just committing libel.

Also, you shouldn't label a company evil unless you KNOW they've been really evil at least once.

And customers are quicker to change their minds than companies are, as this thread demonstrates so well.
  • edited April 2010
    What's so terrible about exclusive content?
    Not related to this particular instance but "exclusive" is horrible... wheter it is some bonusses ('order from steam and get a free X in your game', 'order from Y and get free Y in your game' etc.) which makes you get a semi-complete game from whatever source you play to "full" exclusitivity of platform (MS: Hey, here, cash so you make it just for the X-box... or Sony: Hey, money to make it exclusive for the PS3!). Sometimes PC gamers are spared, but most of the times they take the full brunt of this console-war between the 2 (6 months waiting for GTA being the worst for me personally).
  • edited April 2010
    To those who came in late: Yeah, I overreacted. A lot. I apologize profusely.

But when I overreact and post without thinking, I'm only speaking for myself. If I were, say, working for a video game company and posting on its forums in my capacity as an employee, I probably ought to hold my tongue a bit more.
  • edited April 2010
    Sometimes PC gamers are spared, but most of the times they take the full brunt of this console-war between the 2 (6 months waiting for GTA being the worst for me personally).
    and don't forget that PC GTA4 still hasn't got the DLC (or only got it recently) and PC Prince of Persia didn't get the epilogue and i'm sure there are a lot more examples.
  • edited April 2010
    To the guys who are whining and carrying on like a bunch of 5 year old girls.

Let me pass on a few words of wisdom I've picked up from being on this earth for the past 50+ years...

#1:
    Life sucks then you die.

and

#2:
    stfupn4.jpg
  • edited April 2010
    To those who came in late: Yeah, I overreacted. A lot. I apologize profusely.

At least I'm only speaking for myself, though, and not, say, a video game company....

Chuck doesn't speak for Telltale. Chuck speaks for Chuck.
  • edited April 2010
    Not related to this particular instance but "exclusive" is horrible... wheter it is some bonusses ('order from steam and get a free X in your game', 'order from Y and get free Y in your game' etc.) which makes you get a semi-complete game from whatever source you play to "full" exclusitivity of platform (MS: Hey, here, cash so you make it just for the X-box... or Sony: Hey, money to make it exclusive for the PS3!). Sometimes PC gamers are spared, but most of the times they take the full brunt of this console-war between the 2 (6 months waiting for GTA being the worst for me personally).

No it doesn't. It doesn't force you to do anything.
  • edited April 2010
    Indeed it doesn't.

But I doubt game devs like BioWare are too pleased with me waiting 2 years to be done with this 'exclusive', 'pre-order' and 'DLC' crap and just get it all in one Gold Package (what I am doing for Dragon Age).
    Doesn't mean it sucks less, I really don't want to wait 2 years, but so it be.
  • edited April 2010
    But when I overreact and post without thinking, I'm only speaking for myself. If I were, say, working for a video game company and posting on its forums in my capacity as an employee, I probably ought to hold my tongue a bit more.
    The day this becomes the way Telltale employees think is the day I start to distance myself from the company. I want to feel like I'm dealing with a person rather than a Corporate Entity, it's that personal touch that makes buying games from Telltale something more special than buying from other companies.

Chuck is not a company. Chuck is a human being with opinions and thoughts of his own, and you should expect when dealing with people that they will respeond to you in accordance with what you've given them to respond to. You've admitted that you were unreasonable, so maybe you should expect someone to not react amicably to a person that has been unreasonable.

He didn't even insult you. He remarked sarcastically about all the overreactions that amount to nothing getting extremely old. At the very least, he must be thinking that the first reaction at least ONCE could be "Hey, what is going on with this thing?" rather than "WHY HAVE YOU SCREWED ME OVER?!". iPad version comes out, people rage immediately. The TF2 hats come out, people rage immediately. The PS3 gets this content, people rage immediately. Of those things, one doesn't matter anymore and was a one-time deal and the other two were changed for PC users within an hour of the issue cropping up. At least attempting to go through the usual "What is going on?" stage that normally goes before moral outrage would be nice once and awhile.
  • edited April 2010
    The day this becomes the way Telltale employees think is the day I start to distance myself from the company. I want to feel like I'm dealing with a person rather than a Corporate Entity, it's that personal touch that makes buying games from Telltale something more special than buying from other companies.

Chuck is not a company. Chuck is a human being with opinions and thoughts of his own, and you should expect when dealing with people that they will respeond to you in accordance with what you've given them to respond to. You've admitted that you were unreasonable, so maybe you should expect someone to not react amicably to a person that has been unreasonable.

He didn't even insult you. He remarked sarcastically about all the overreactions that amount to nothing getting extremely old. At the very least, he must be thinking that the first reaction at least ONCE could be "Hey, what is going on with this thing?" rather than "WHY HAVE YOU SCREWED ME OVER?!". iPad version comes out, people rage immediately. The TF2 hats come out, people rage immediately. The PS3 gets this content, people rage immediately. Of those things, one doesn't matter anymore and was a one-time deal and the other two were changed for PC users within an hour of the issue cropping up. At least attempting to go through the usual "What is going on?" stage that normally goes before moral outrage would be nice once and awhile.
    Damn it, stop saying things that make sense! Otherwise we won't keep arguing! :p

Heh, no, valid points all. I'm just a bitter misanthrope, really, and I've wasted far too many characters bitching about a perceived slight. Consider the issue dropped.
  • edited April 2010
    Wait. I'm still confused as to why people think telltale is evil.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm loving the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah tags.. I certainly don't think Telltale is evil. They've been nothing but awesome to the community and without them, S&M would never have come back. I just wish the preorderers on the PS3 could get into the preorderers forum.
  • edited April 2010
    What's so terrible about exclusive content? The 35 dollars you pay is for the GAME. Exclusive content is bonus extras that sometimes come with the GAME, but if there were no exclusives at all, no one would be complaining right now.

I was about to post something very similar. Some people obviously should look up the term "bonus" in a dictionary. I'm personally content to have the 5-episode season (which promises 20+ hours of gameplay), for 35 USD - that's what the deal was about. Everything that comes on top, is an extra. I may even be pleasantly surprised, as I was not properly informed upfront :rolleyes:
    and don't forget that PC GTA4 still hasn't got the DLC (or only got it recently) and PC Prince of Persia didn't get the epilogue and i'm sure there are a lot more examples.

Yes, and which of them is Telltale's fault?
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Chuck doesn't speak for Telltale. Chuck speaks for Chuck.

That's actually not quite true. Chuck does represent Telltale, even if he doesn't intend to at times. I see nothing wrong with his post in this thread, though.
  • edited April 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    Wait. I'm still confused as to why people think telltale is evil.
    Something with Baby-farms and eating babies IIRC.
    Nome. But this is a thread about "exclusivity", so we can discuss that too in general instead of just minding attention to this specific case, no?
    (It's not even off-topic, and that's rare here)
  • edited April 2010
    none. i'm just helping with the statement that PC gaming has been sadly very ignored lately. This can make PC Gamers wary about every time a dev shows preference to a console.
    In my case, i do play on consoles and have imho quite a few, but i've felt every blow against pc gaming (which to me includes telltales direct control, but whatever...) and i'm pretty new here. so, no, i don't know that telltale won't suddenly accept extra money from sony and make exclusive content for the PS3 version. I've seen it happen enough times. THATs the point of my post.

But this matter has been resolved, so hey turns out Telltale isn't like the others, we overreacted, and chuck is sick of overreactions and overreacted himself because of that. end of the matter, right?
  • edited April 2010
    Nome. But this is a thread about "exclusivity", so we can discuss that too in general instead of just minding attention to this specific case, no?
    (It's not even off-topic, and that's rare here)

Feel free - I also felt free to ask that question :)
    i'm just helping with the statement that PC gaming has been sadly very ignored lately. (...) so, no, i don't know that telltale won't suddenly accept extra money from sony and make exclusive content for the PS3 version. I've seen it happen enough times. THATs the point of my post.

Yes, I know - but probably Telltale's website is not the best place to vent these emotions based on a suspicion, as they've delivered a lot to PC adventure gamers in the past years.
    But this matter has been resolved, so hey turns out Telltale isn't like the others, we overreacted, and chuck is sick of overreactions and overreacted himself because of that. end of the matter, right?

Let's hope so :)

PS: You can stone me for this, but I see nothing wrong with exclusive content for extra $ from the publisher. As long as it doesn't deteriorate the basic game, that is.
  • edited April 2010
    To the guys who are whining and carrying on like a bunch of 5 year old girls.

I'm so cute, ain't I?
  • edited April 2010
    Oh god I just saw the tags at the bottom of the page. TTG ate my baby is awesome.

Also the only evil video game company is Activision, and possibly EA. Oh And Ubisoft on Wednesdays.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Zonino wrote: »
    Oh god I just saw the tags at the bottom of the page. TTG ate my baby is awesome.

Oh yes, I love it when threads are popular enough to get tags! Tags are like an artform, create a quip in 25 characters or less. And it's even better that they're anonymous - I always wonder who did my favourites. This time around it's definitely the dingos/baby combo that wins. :D
  • edited April 2010
    That's actually not quite true. Chuck does represent Telltale, even if he doesn't intend to at times. I see nothing wrong with his post in this thread, though.

Just pretend that every informal post made by every TTG staffer is followed by "This does not represent the official views of TTG or its affiliates etc.", that's what I do and it works great.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.