They Stole Max's Brain! Speculation Thread!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Any idea on the release date yet?
  • edited June 2010
    probs 2 weeks
  • edited June 2010
    Nah, too long, how about the middle of the month or how about now?! :O)
  • edited June 2010
    taumel wrote: »
    Nah, too long, how about the middle of the month or how about now?! :O)

Or now...
  • edited June 2010
    or nooooooow... I have a sneaky suspicion that it isn't coming out :(
  • edited June 2010
    Don't be so pessimistic, there is still hope and the beauty with now is that it's also valid right now! :O)
  • edited June 2010
    Give it up taumel, no matter what we think it is not coming out yet, but we always have cookies...

cookie-monster-400-1.jpg

GOD DAMN YOU COOKIE MONSTER!
  • edited June 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    GOD DAMN YOU COOKIE MONSTER!

Are those ... binary cookies?
  • edited June 2010
    ASKBlueDragon i did but um well no-won under stud me so in a shins
  • edited June 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Are those ... binary cookies?

Almost thought the same, coming in the flavours bytes and nibbles but no space! :O)
  • edited June 2010
    snm_tdp_tsmb_noir_sam.jpg

I doubt two weeks is a proper release date, as of now.
  • edited June 2010
    max: sam your coll-er than flint paper
    ps flint paper is sceptred of sam
  • edited June 2010
    I'd say maybe a week and a half? If not one.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Sam Mcclane!!! :d
  • edited June 2010
    I think it'll probably come out around June 22, but I'm just speculating.
    That image is awesome, can't wait for the episode!
  • edited June 2010
    Neelo wrote: »
    I think it'll probably come out around June 22, but I'm just speculating.
    That image is awesome, can't wait for the episode!

June 17!!!! JUNE 17!!!!

Yes, I'm speculating, but I won't allow an Episode that contains an insane Sam to come out on the "22nd".
  • edited June 2010
    I said June 22 because the Tomb of Sammun-Mak was released on May 18, and it usually takes more than one month for an episode to be released. I want the episode as soon as possible too, but I prefer to get a good game a few days later than a game full of bugs a few days earlier.
  • edited June 2010
    Sweet cakes! I havn't seen that screenshot before and now I'm all excited agains, I was doing really well with being patient! THANKS A LOT D:<
  • edited June 2010
    Neelo wrote: »
    I said June 22 because the Tomb of Sammun-Mak was released on May 18, and it usually takes more than one month for an episode to be released. I want the episode as soon as possible too, but I prefer to get a good game a few days later than a game full of bugs a few days earlier.

Don't kid yourself, the bugs weren't that bad, they were worth it, dammit!!!
  • edited June 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Don't kid yourself, the bugs weren't that bad, they were worth it, dammit!!!

I think Neelo was speaking in general terms (Sammun-Mak also came out a few days later than exactly a month after The Penal Zone).

In any case, I'll put in a vote of confidence, excitement, and feverish guesswork towards a June 22 release. Also, I'm rapidly losing the willpower to not make that screenshot my wallpaper. I've already saved it to my HD for ... reasons.
  • edited June 2010
    NO!!! June 22nd is a lie! June 17! June 17!

My patience for Episodic release dates just cracked, if you didn't notice.
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    ^^ It wont be June 17, it needs to be on a tuesday.
  • edited June 2010
    June 15, yes... But It's too early. I vote June 16th.
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    Its either in the 15th or in the 22nd
  • edited June 2010
    I doubt that it would come out on anything other then a Tuesday at this point, as that is when PSN updates every week.
  • edited June 2010
    June 15, yes... But It's too early. I vote June 16th.

I agree.
  • edited June 2010
    @ the screenshot: I have shivers of the good kind going up and down my spine. I mean really good shivers. Am I sick?
  • edited June 2010
    I got exams til next month and I'm not planning to fail. So, if it comes out on the 28th I won't mind.

Also, Noir Sam made me fell on my knees and cry in happiness.
  • edited June 2010
    Given the recent deal with NBC, maybe the mysterious "S" is Sylar, who stole Max's brain.
  • edited June 2010
    Given the recent deal with NBC, maybe the mysterious "S" is Sylar, who stole Max's brain.

My younger sister was speaking "Sylar" for a half an hour after finishing the game herself, funny enough. I don't think they had the Universal deal before making Episode 3, though.
  • edited June 2010
    Yes, I'm speculating, but I won't allow an Episode that contains an insane Sam to come out on the "22nd".

Is that a reference to something?
  • edited June 2010

I doubt two weeks is a proper release date, as of now.

HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME!!!!! "Here's lookin' at you little buddy"
  • edited June 2010
    I posted this in this thread as well ( http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17243 ), but I'll brave the wrath of the administators and ask here too. Is that stubble around Sam's mouth? It doesn't really strike me as shading.
  • edited June 2010
    I posted this in this thread as well ( http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17243 ), but I'll brave the wrath of the administators and ask here too. Is that stubble around Sam's mouth? It doesn't really strike me as shading.

Yes, it is. Look at the texture.
  • edited June 2010
    As I posted in the other thread: *fangirl swoon*
  • edited June 2010
    And... this is my new wallpaper.
  • edited June 2010
    When do you suppose we'll be getting a trailer? Soon, I hope. The Narrator's begun to invade my dreams from the anticipation...literally...
  • edited June 2010
    The trailer should be here a couple days before the release. But I'm not counting on it, just because we got one for 302.
  • edited June 2010
    The trailer should be here a couple days before the release. But I'm not counting on it, just because we got one for 302.

I was hoping for more underpromising and overdelivering, as Jake so eloquently phrased it, from the Telltale crew.
  • edited June 2010
    My only guess is max's brain is in that jar from episode 1..... *runs and grabs devil's broth and a generator*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.