They Stole Max's Brain! Speculation Thread!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Skunk'ape...really?
    I think he was a pretty puny villain. When Max read his mind, he was hurting inside apparently. Yes, I think he will return but not as the main series villain...

most villians are crying on the inside
  • edited May 2010
    So, Gordon (I think) is dead. If Skun'Kape is back from the penal zone, he needs a new brain to power his ship. Specifically, a brain with psychic powers. More specifically, Max's brain.
  • edited May 2010
    since at the end of the fourth clip in the last gamewrote " the end...?" Could sam,in some way, ressurect maximus and hang round with him instead of max?
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe Sam will have to bring Skun'Kape out of the penal zone to question him, to ask about others who are looking for people with the gift? ... It's a long shot but I'm throwing it out there!
  • edited May 2010
    I expect that whoever has taken Max's brain will try and use it to power Skunk'ape's ship.
  • edited May 2010
    I expect that whoever has taken Max's brain will try and use it to power Skunk'ape's ship.

Stinky was the last one on the ship, the main villain of this episode is supposedly Sal, the cockroach, and the 2 have a connection. Maybe, Stinky and Sal stole Max's brain to escape.
  • edited May 2010
    Yes but is Stinky evil enough to resort to stealing Max's brain?
    Maybe Sal would...
  • I know there's been a lot of discussion about the "They" in question, but how do we know there's a single party that stole Max's brain? I believe that this episode will function much like the return trip on the Disorient Express, with a large number of people stealing and re-stealing Max's brain from each other. Heck, Sam may end up qualifying as one facet of "They," especially if he has to steal the brain from someone else.
  • edited May 2010
    I think that Sal, Stinky's chef, is the cockroach in the third episode's icon
  • edited May 2010
    Stinky and Sal are in love one bran for to love-birds seems father or eldest to them
  • edited May 2010
    one bran...hmmm...
    anyway, i think that the main villains of this episode will be Girl Stinky and Sal but the true thief of Max's brain will be revealed at the end in a final confrontation where they recover his brain and the sam clones are created
  • edited May 2010
    I know there's been a lot of discussion about the "They" in question, but how do we know there's a single party that stole Max's brain? I believe that this episode will function much like the return trip on the Disorient Express, with a large number of people stealing and re-stealing Max's brain from each other. Heck, Sam may end up qualifying as one facet of "They," especially if he has to steal the brain from someone else.

Man, first its T-H-E-M, then its T-H-E-Y?
  • edited May 2010
    Man, first its T-H-E-M, then its T-H-E-Y?

According to the dad moleman sameth and maximus are T-H-E-M!
  • edited May 2010
    Oh by the way, Max is going to 'become one with the collective consciousness' according to the prophecy in 301. Maybe that's why whoever took the brain needs it?
  • edited May 2010
    and ven destroys the universe
  • edited June 2010
    Oh by the way, Max is going to 'become one with the collective consciousness' according to the prophecy in 301. Maybe that's why whoever took the brain needs it?

I wonder if that means a repeat of the end of "Bright Side of The Moon?" :eek: I'm already frightened!
  • edited June 2010

Nah, prophecies only come true when the fourth Episode is released.
  • edited June 2010
    Hi, I'm kinda new here, so sorry for potential failpost,
    but does anyone know when they're releasing "They Stole Max's Brain"?
    I know it's some time in June, but wich day....?

Also, reading the thread, a theory pops in my head:
    What if Max's brain really isn't a brain, but instead a evil clone
    of Max that pops out of his head...?
  • edited June 2010
    Welcome to the forum.

There's no clear release date but it will probably be about in under two weeks (or so I hope). The date will probably be announced a week before then.

Interesting theory about Max - it would be interesting to see a little clone of him running around but it's more likely that someone has stolen his real brain (as in the title).
  • edited June 2010
    I posted this elsewhere, but it fits in this thread also.

I just hope this happens in 303:

maxbdmoon.png
  • edited June 2010
    And Sam always seemed like the sane one. Relatively speaking, of course.
  • edited June 2010
    And Sam always seemed like the sane one. Relatively speaking, of course.

EVERYTHING looks sane compared to Max. That's the only thing I'll grant.
  • edited June 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    I posted this elsewhere, but it fits in this thread also.

I just hope this happens in 303:

maxbdmoon.png

Oh my, OH MY!!! OH HOHOHO DEAR LORD!!!!! I doubt that'll happen in 2010, it's too... 1980s.
  • edited June 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Oh my, OH MY!!! OH HOHOHO DEAR LORD!!!!! I doubt that'll happen in 2010, it's too... 1980s.

But... that photo is from the 1990's
  • edited June 2010
    sam is cape sane by max sam is waste van max aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
  • edited June 2010
    I just noticed that the Tentacles are in the villain line-up, at the furthest right.
  • edited June 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    But... that photo is from the 1990's

Oh, I meant where that Episode came from. The Comic, which was in the 80s.
  • edited June 2010
    I just noticed that the Tentacles are in the villain line-up, at the furthest right.

I want Cthulhu. :(
  • edited June 2010
    Maxhand.jpg

Can't beat the 80's!
  • edited June 2010

Where are the Tentacles?????
  • edited June 2010
    2wecbrq.png

I can't see it. Even in the darker version.
  • edited June 2010
    *image*

They probably think that the giant Max legs in the background are tentacles.
  • edited June 2010
    and max tall is dear to look closley
  • edited June 2010
    kane wrote: »
    and max tall is dear to look closley

Yeah, that was referenced in 301 (future vision), and I'm guessing it has something to do in 305.

I think 304 is gonna be like 302, it's all about Yog-Soggoth.
  • edited June 2010
    *image*

Wow, I never noticed Jurgen was there, thought it was some new villain.
  • edited June 2010
    Power46 wrote: »
    They probably think that the giant Max legs in the background are tentacles.

Are you sure this is Max? Probably this is Yog-Soggoth who manipulates all the villains?
  • edited June 2010
    It's definitely Max, you can see his foot next to the Sam clones.
  • edited June 2010
    It's definitely Max, you can see his foot next to the Sam clones.

maybe yog-soggoth is max but with tentacles for arms...:eek:
  • edited June 2010
    Desperate clutching at straws here
  • edited June 2010
    Even though there are several threads scattered all over the forums about different subjects on the next Chapter.
    I just thought I should make an official place to make speculations on the strange thing that happened at the end of Episode 2...
    Sam returns from "The Woods" to find a finished movie and a silent bunnie..
    Turning around and looking at Max, Sam gets no answer and as he turns... Max's skull has been severed; and his brain cut out!

And now, to speculate!

First, the only time we have seen Maximus use psychic powers was when Max was using the Astral Projector to join with him. Maximus might not actually have powers with out help.

Second, in the final reel, a being with psychic powers is needed to
    cast a spell to summon a being from another dimension. (Yog-Soggoth, in that case.)
    If Max is the one doing that, via the Astral Projector, he might also be doing it in the modern day basement under the newly created other dimensional Penal Zone.

In other words, I think General Skun ka'pe is set free from the penal zone because of the events that are being portrayed by the Astral Projector in the final reel. He then goes on to be the first one to steal Max's brain. (Arguably a spoiler, but it's the name of the thread and the next episode, so I won't bother to conceal it.)

Third, every previous time that Sammeth and Maximus died in the past, Sam and Max would just rewind the film, and guide them to a different destiny. The only reason that didn't happen the final time was that nobody was guiding them once Max got his brain napped. Therefore, those who were sorry that the grandparents had to die can rejoice. Sam and Max can, if their short attention spans permit, always go back and re-watch the film, this time forcing them to hide in the can of nuts. ...Well, once they get a few matters taken care of, first, anyways.

This is not to say that Skun Ka'pe is the lead villain of episode three. As others have pointed out, somebody planted the note and projector, and I'm sure Skun Ka'pe's release suited that beings purposes more than Skun Ka'pe's.

Still, I was surprised that nobody else had suggested these theories. I had actually thought they were kind of a no brainer, actually.
    Pun not originally intended, but enthusiastically embraced.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.