They Stole Max's Brain! Speculation Thread!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Thought I'd bring the new screenshots on the blog and the release date to everyone's attention!
    That is Sam and he's gonna be kicking ass!
    Release date is 22nd June
  • edited June 2010
    I haven't read through the whole thread... so not sure if anyone else has speculated this but I think:
    Max's Brain wasn't stolen, but escaped on its own. "I'm free!!!!!"
  • edited June 2010
    The Big z wrote: »
    I haven't read through the whole thread... so not sure if anyone else has speculated this but I think:
    Max's Brain wasn't stolen, but escaped on its own. "I'm free!!!!!"

That would certainly put the blog comment about Max's brain having "gone walkabout" in a different -- and
    far more literal
    -- light.
  • edited June 2010
    From what I've seen I believe
    that the brain residing in Max's head is Samunmax's.
    a. His brain would be in a jar as a pharaoh.
    b. His brain jar would be in the exhibition at the museum.
    b. He has psychic powers.
    c. He'd have a squeaky voice (his real body was very childlike).
  • edited June 2010
    a. His brain would be in a jar as a pharaoh.
    b. His brain jar would be in the exhibition at the museum.
    b. He has psychic powers.
    c. He'd have a squeaky voice (his real body was very childlike).

That actually makes total sense! I think you're absolutely right.
  • edited June 2010
    How did Skunkape escape the penal zone?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Sammy wrote: »
    How did Skunkape escape the penal zone?

How, indeed? That is, assuming he did at all.
  • edited June 2010
    Jake wrote: »

He has minions! Of course he could be freed.
  • edited June 2010
    look at the trailer when sam is with the cops you can still see The Office and The Office has a door it is The Penal Zone and Skun-ka'pe has gate out before
  • edited June 2010

Perhaps he's still in the Penal Zone during that scene...

Yes he is!!!!!!!! He's in their office which has become the Penal Zone!
  • edited June 2010

:eek:INTRIGUE!
  • edited June 2010
    Skun'ka'pe could be a flash back scene... or a Futurevision scene!
  • edited June 2010

That's a great idea - I'd love it :D
  • edited June 2010
    Whoever's brain is in Max's body now seems to be cooperative with Sam. And this brain also has The Gift. Hmm...

I can't help but believe the brain is a female (not a young boy or effeminate male). She pretends to be on Sam's side and look for Max's brain, but she has some other alternative motive. Or perhaps someone planted her there (knowing full well that if she finally gets a new body, she'll never give it up) for Sam to find. Whatever the reason or scheme to keep Max's brain and body separate will soon fall apart once she realizes that she loves Sam (for whatever reason). As proof of her love, she gives up Max's body once Sam does find/steals back Max's brain. This will of course kill her since Demon Broth and Power Cores don't grow in trees. ...what? ...I'm just trying to fit the whole "Will Sam ever find true love?" bit somewhere. And where's a better place to put one than in a noir movie? Who doesn't like a tragic love story? It was just a thought! ^^;
  • edited June 2010
    I still think it a boy but that bountiful man
    ps old cartoons that have boy shed kicks speak like him that about 4-14
  • edited June 2010
    kane wrote: »
    I still think it's a boy but thats beautiful(?) man
    p.s old cartoons that have boy side kicks speak like him that are about 4-14 years old

Yeah I think it's Sammun-Mak, theirs been plenty of guys that have female voice actors, like the Brave Little Toaster for example.
  • edited June 2010
    Breakman wrote: »
    Whoever's brain is in Max's body now seems to be cooperative with Sam. And this brain also has The Gift. Hmm...

I can't help but believe the brain is a female (not a young boy or effeminate male). She pretends to be on Sam's side and look for Max's brain, but she has some other alternative motive. Or perhaps someone planted her there (knowing full well that if she finally gets a new body, she'll never give it up) for Sam to find. Whatever the reason or scheme to keep Max's brain and body separate will soon fall apart once she realizes that she loves Sam (for whatever reason). As proof of her love, she gives up Max's body once Sam does find/steals back Max's brain. This will of course kill her since Demon Broth and Power Cores don't grow in trees. ...what? ...I'm just trying to fit the whole "Will Sam ever find true love?" bit somewhere. And where's a better place to put one than in a noir movie? Who doesn't like a tragic love story? It was just a thought! ^^;

I also have my suspicions about the brain that was stuck in Max's body, It might not want to let go. Although if it's Max's body it may not want to stay.

Also we may actually hear Carol speak for the first time, at least try to if she doesn't want Sam to shot her.
  • edited June 2010
    I like Breakman's idea, and I have to agree that voice sounds very feminine.
  • edited June 2010
    why would a female's brain be in the museum?

In the pharaoh exhibit?
  • edited June 2010
    Young Child, Remember Tut the boy king?
  • edited June 2010
    Are we sure Sammun-Mak was male?
  • edited June 2010
    Tut was 18 when he died.
  • edited June 2010
    no whey where gowning by what the mole-man side but it the storey cod of have changed a bit you no in sated of frogs it cod have bin fish as an Annapolis
  • edited June 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Are we sure Sammun-Mak was male?

There were topless pictures and a... wait, didn't he have a beard? Then he can't be a child... Mmh... Does someone have a picture of Sammun-Mak on hand? I don't trust my memory.
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    There were topless pictures and a... wait, didn't he have a beard? Then he can't be a child... Mmh... Does someone have a picture of Sammun-Mak on hand? I don't trust my memory.
    Actually, in Egyptian funerary art and general culture, beards were used to signify royalty. A larger beard was used in funerary art to show that they had ascended to a greater position of power over the living, and even Hatshepsut was known to wear a fake beard, and her funerary art contains the same beards used for other Egyptian leaders.
  • edited June 2010
    Hah. Obviously I made myself ridiculous, but you know what they say. "If you ask a question, you're ridiculous for five minutes, but if you don't ask, you're ridiculous forever"! Or was it "ignorant"?

Anyways, then yeah, the beard wouldn't mean it's a male. This being said, I'm pretty sure the mole said "he"... I could have just imagined it though.
  • edited June 2010
    He was shown topless with a bald head; he was a boy. Also, I think "Max's" new voice sounds like a little boy. Also sounds adorable. Also who knows what previously dead people's voices sound like?
  • edited June 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    He was shown topless with a bald head; he was a boy. Also, I think "Max's" new voice sounds like a little boy. Also sounds adorable. Also who knows what previously dead people's voices sound like?

Hey, maybe we got baby Sammun-Mak's brain for Sam's partner!
  • edited June 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Hey, maybe we got baby Sammun-Mak's brain for Sam's partner!

You can breed your OWN baby Sammun-Mak's brain too! Call TODAY!
  • edited June 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    You can breed your OWN baby Sammun-Mak's brain too! Call TODAY!

Do I get a "FREE LIMITED EDITION" package with my TAX FREE purchase?
  • edited June 2010
    comes with nothing you see here!"
  • edited June 2010
    Oh hey, TT uploaded the icon for 303:
    samandmax-303.png

that pyramid looks a bit out of place, but other than that it looks pretty good.
  • edited June 2010
    That pyramid makes me think Sal works for the Almighty Dollar :p
  • edited June 2010
    Look in the portrait in the background of the trailer - Sammun Mak looks very young there
  • edited June 2010
    Didero wrote: »
    Oh hey, TT uploaded the icon for 303:
    samandmax-303.png

Wait, so Sal is a security guard? I thought he was a chef...

As for that pyramid, I'm sure it has something to do with the previous episode (just to play Captain Obvious).
  • edited June 2010
    Sal's on the picture, obviously he's the bad guy then.

Further speculation: The Narrator will be the main antagonist of the season. :P
  • edited June 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Look in the portrait in the background of the trailer - Sammun Mak looks very young there

There are pic of himin 202 aswell you know he died when he was hust about to hit puberty.(I amonly using that as ameasurement of time because he sounds like a girl still and he looks slightly older than a kid in his pyramid.)
  • edited June 2010
    I don't understand why they don't have the exact same voice as Max, they're in his body with his vocal cords and stuff. It doesn't make sense.
  • edited June 2010
    their bran is tundra to defraud vocal cords
  • edited June 2010
    Have YOU ever had someone else's brain stuck in your body?
    Maybe each brain tells the vocals cords to vibrate differently.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.