The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited October 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    You bought this thread?

Yes. And 50 spambot threads were included free of charge.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Actually, that was pretty accurate.
  • edited October 2012
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    Halo Reach
    Ah. Fixed it now. Thanks.
  • edited October 2012
    (Arjen stuff)

...I have those.
  • edited October 2012
    Johro wrote: »
    ...I have those.

I do too, now.
  • edited October 2012
    ETvUV.png

new, on disc.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_War_(series)#Collections

God of War Saga
    is a collection of five of the God of War games for the PlayStation 3 and one of the first releases under Sony's new line of PlayStation Collections. The games featured in the collection include God of War, God of War II, God of War III, God of War: Chains of Olympus, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta. It includes two Blu-ray Discs – including God of War and God of War II on the first and God of War III on the second – and a voucher to download Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. The games retain the same features as their first releases on the PS3. In addition to the games, the collection features exclusive bonus content and a voucher for a one month trial of PlayStation Plus.
  • edited October 2012
    51yFIxveK3L._AA500_.jpg
  • edited October 2012
    powernapindigogo.jpg

This is Maritza's (crfh on this forum) comic project, and I proudly support it (by receiving a European sized comic album of the completed initial three chapters ;) ).

Take a look at the online comic here: http://www.powernapcomic.com/
    And by all means, use those 69 hours left to get your copy. This is a startlingly original comic series drawn by Bachan that competes with even the wildest literary sci-fi dystopian fictions out there.

I don't even want to know what the customs office will do to me to get this.

Woooo! Thank you!! :D
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2012
    I did the same thing on my German adventure forum. ;)

I'll gladly repeat this next year for chapters 4-6, you name the time! :D
  • edited October 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    [The God of War Saga]
    new, on disc.

So, I went into GameStop looking for a new PS3 game to buy.

I had a ton of quality choices to pick between, so I whittled my current options down to three. I took them over to the counter and said to the two guys there: "Okay, which should I get: Uncharted (2-pack), inFamous (collection), or God of War (saga)?"

I decided on God of War, and one of the guys said the Uncharted games should be my next buy.
  • edited October 2012
    So, I went into GameStop looking for a new PS3 game to buy.

I had a ton of quality choices to pick between, so I whittled my current options down to three. I took them over to the counter and said to the two guys there: "Okay, which should I get: Uncharted (2-pack), inFamous (collection), or God of War (saga)?"

I decided on God of War, and one of the guys said the Uncharted games should be my next buy.

Wow, they told you to get the shittiest of the three first.
  • edited October 2012
    You say 'shittiest', I say 'least good'. I'd have said Uncharted, Infamous, then God of War.
  • edited October 2012
    Why is God of War 3 shitty?
  • edited October 2012
    I never played God of War but i have played Uncharted & Infamous and i will say Infamous is way better than Uncharted in my opinion.
  • edited October 2012
    Why is God of War 3 shitty?

You play as Kratos. So a better question is- How is God of War 3 not shitty?
  • edited October 2012
    It gets boring. That's right, I said it. It's not a bad game though. I just think it's over-hyped.

...and I played through Dante's Inferno twice.
  • edited October 2012
    wwe-armageddon-2000-no-way-out-2001-dvd-2-discs--3101-p.jpg

I'm ashamed I didn't own this till now!
  • edited October 2012
    I do too, now.

...and great timing. He just announced the new album.
  • edited October 2012
    806262.jpg
  • edited October 2012
    Set me back quite a bit, but I had to have it for the original Bone artwork :D
  • edited October 2012
    Divine_divinity_cover.jpg

...any excuse to show off that artwork. :D
  • edited October 2012
    9f686e6e-810f-40e6-baf0-312834df6cd8.jpg

Because there's only one place you can get a song that has lyrics like "I didn't wanna do it father but I caught him with another woman in the bed I made and so I put him in the grave and now there's no one left around to get me off it's a drag. Next day on the television they identified him by the circumcision that I made and now I'm on the run but wait why did I have to go and kill him when he was the best I ever had?"
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2012
    franken.jpg
    It's a Halloween tradition of mine. It actually tastes better now than it did when I was a kid, because I weaned myself off of sugar several years ago and can now taste the cornmeal in the lightly sweetened bits. The marshmallows were my favorite back then, now it's the opposite. Although I do like how the marshmallows melt in my mouth now. They were extremely hard, crunchy things when I was little, now they're much softer.
  • edited October 2012
    ^^
    tumblr_m9pytgVH3w1qa2p74.jpg
  • edited October 2012
    Jennifer wrote: »
    franken.jpg
    It's a Halloween tradition of mine. It actually tastes better now than it did when I was a kid, because I weaned myself off of sugar several years ago and can now taste the cornmeal in the lightly sweetened bits. The marshmallows were my favorite back then, now it's the opposite. Although I do like how the marshmallows melt in my mouth now. They were extremely hard, crunchy things when I was little, now they're much softer.
    What? No Count Chocula?
    PNwLH.jpg
  • edited October 2012
    header_586x192.jpg
  • edited October 2012
    header_586x192.jpg

Iv only played Testament are the others good?
  • edited October 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    Iv only played Testament are the others good?

No idea. I hated The Awakened for several reasons. Hope the rest is better. The offer was too good though.

And a certain song was playing in the background.

61rY3L1b5PL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This song can make me buy almost everything with it's chorus...
  • edited October 2012
    Belgian Chocolates, a Micheal Buble CD/DVD thing and a day at the spa, for my ma's birthday. The postman broke the letterbox trying to post the chocolates -_-
  • edited October 2012
    b84e692fac3080337fa47b821dc26c8dd4feaef4.jpg

I haven't even seen this movie. I don't even like it! WHY DID I BUY IT!

I liked the plushie, that's why. I think I may have a spending problem.

The ET smells like shit.
  • edited October 2012
    The ET smells like shit.

Fits the look I guess.
  • edited October 2012
    Last thing I bought was condoms.
  • edited October 2012
    Noname215 wrote: »
    Last thing I bought was condoms.

Posh wanks all round?
  • edited October 2012
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Posh wanks all round?

I almost shit my pants laughing at this.
  • edited October 2012
    Fits the look I guess.

812ca4f851628a04ba4ee87294f62c221cbd2413.gif
  • edited October 2012
    _-Mass-Effect-3-Xbox-360-_.jpg

£13.01. God bless eBay. ALWAYS remember that extra penny, it'll win you that bid SO many times.

(And yes, I will be flipping it over to Fem-Shep. Jennifer Hale makes love to my ears whenever she speaks.)
  • edited October 2012
    More people are getting wise to the penny trick. I've started overbidding by about 7 cents.
  • edited October 2012
    $T2eC16R,!yEE9s5jFRDmBQV8FfqdY!~~60_12.JPG
  • edited October 2012
    More people are getting wise to the penny trick. I've started overbidding by about 7 cents.

When I was on ebay I did that as well.

Always something like 67 or 97 or 17p extra.
    Works pretty well.

Ebay is kind of like chess in the sense you need to think a few moves ahead.
    Sometimes it helps if you can find out the bidding behaviour of the other people bidding, (some people buffer bid, others bid as soon as someone else does to stay on top. Many try to steal at the last few seconds (a good buffer bid can stop that though. ;D))

The time of the day and week is pretty important to consider. Sometimes the real steals are put on early or late during the week.

Patience is the ultimate element though. I personally am a little too gung ho. My Dad however is incredibly patient. He'll wait for months sometimes before really properly bidding on something. Just watching. Trying to see the going rate and try to spot a deal.
  • edited October 2012
    apw.jpg?t=1350435195
    samcoolsometoy-1.jpg
    I'm really happy about this.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.