The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited November 2012
    I just bought the worst game in the N64 library for 5th time (I broke it 4 times for frustration)
    Attachment not found.

Wait, you got so frustrated with the game that you actually took the cartridge out of the N64 and physically broke it? Four times?
  • edited November 2012
    Wait, you got so frustrated with the game that you actually took the cartridge out of the N64 and physically broke it? Four times?

yes... well not exactly.
    I played it, Lex wins. 2 months later of lex wins I got so frustrated that my mind went on itself and broke it 4 times with a hammer.
  • edited November 2012
    you should stop imitating internet game reviewers. you'll save money that way.
  • edited November 2012
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    you should stop imitating internet game reviewers. you'll save money that way.

well I guess i could always use an emulator without cheating.(or cheat anyways)
    back to topic.

I bought some milk 30 minutes ago
    Attachment not found.
  • edited November 2012
    I've played Superman 64. Breaking the cartridge to pieces isn't an odd thing.

LEX WINS
  • edited November 2012
    3moiX.jpg
  • edited November 2012
    iIWmg.jpg
  • edited November 2012
    300px-Dragon_Ball_Z_Season_4.jpg

Awww crap! I didn't relise it had the Garlic Jr saga!
  • edited November 2012
    Garlic Jr. isn't anywhere near as bad as people say it is.
  • edited November 2012
    Garlic Jr. isn't anywhere near as bad as people say it is.

He opened and got trapped in the Dead Zone twice!
  • edited November 2012
    It would have made a pretty good one-off movie, but in the series it really doesn't fit all too well as part of the narrative to be honest.
    (Still good though)
  • edited November 2012
    It feels all fan fictioney Krillin gets a one off girlfriend Gohan has his pet dinosaur the movie villain is back with funky henchmen from nowhere.
  • edited November 2012
    TWD season 2 dvd. Much better than the comics.
  • edited November 2012
    Pizza!

Wagner_Big_Pizza_Big_Pizza_Western_Style.jpg
  • edited November 2012
    I agree that the Garlic Jr saga should've probably been a movie, but they had to do a lot of filler since the show and comic were running at the same time. I didn't mind most of it. And Marron was amusing enough to where I didn't mind. It may have been to show that, "hey, he's not too bad with the ladies" as a sort of lead in to him hooking up with a major character later.

Anyways, I just bought Paper Mario for the 3DS. Although I can't play it until I get my XL on Black Friday, but I wanted to be sure I'd get a copy.
  • edited November 2012
    Garlic and his minions do nothing bout spout exposition and bad puns...I suppose its not that different from any other saga.
  • edited November 2012
    Just got a couple of books - 11.22.63 by Stephen King and Readme by Neal Stephenson.
  • edited November 2012
    Little Inferno from the developer. Saved 2€ compared to the Steam pice and I got a DRM free copy too.
    Amazing.

header_292x136.jpg
  • edited November 2012
    I pre-ordered it at the time of announcement, and I can't say I'm particularly thrilled with it.
  • edited November 2012
    I pre-ordered it at the time of announcement, and I can't say I'm particularly thrilled with it.

Well I like burning stuff.
    But yeah from what I've seen it seems very limited.
  • edited November 2012
    It's not entirely worthless. I believe that sinking feeling where you realize that everything you are doing is entirely pointless is supposed to be part of the overall darker narrative. I'm just not sure that making me not have fun so I feel bad about society's inexorable, spiraling descent into self-destruction makes for a good game.
  • edited November 2012
    I've been playing for about 90 minutes now and I don't know what it is but I'm having fun setting things on fire and finding the combos from the list. And the hint of dating sim is also quite nice.
  • edited November 2012
    header_292x136.jpg?t=1350604826

£7.49 from GreenManGaming.com, using the voucher they thoughtfully provide on the front page.
  • edited November 2012
    the-doctor.jpg

Took me all friggin day, but I got this wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey tee from WeLoveFine.
  • edited November 2012
    Stop buying things online your costing people their jobs!
  • edited November 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    Stop buying things online your costing people their jobs!

Coolsome's post in a nutshell.
  • edited November 2012
    Does it count if I've ordered an iPad but will be paying for it for a while? I guess not but would you look at that, I got to show off the fact that I will be muggable soon.

Ok so the last thing I bought was a bag of Maoam Stripes.
  • edited November 2012
    avengersbluray_400_092512.jpg
    For my Brother (bro's) Birth(day)day.
  • edited November 2012
    Last thing I bought was lunch yesterday from McDonalds. Ordered way too much, but damn it, I was hungry!
  • edited November 2012
    51oW8LZ5Z%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41KNvDGN-tL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • edited November 2012
    WFKA7.jpg
    y8seo.jpg

FINALLY. These and Silent Hill 2 are my bet on trying to expand my PS2 library.....years later.
  • edited November 2012
    51XPT4A4EJL._SL500_.jpg

UK special edition.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2012
    looby wrote: »
    Ok so the last thing I bought was a bag of Maoam Stripes.

I had to look up what those are, and was amused by the packaging...

tVUuW.jpg
  • edited November 2012
    Tasty is what they are!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Huh. So they exported that to the UK as well? How far the little family run Hans Riegel Bonn company has come. :)
  • edited November 2012
    They're ace but I'm a bit miffed that there's only one raspberry flavour one in the bag >=I
  • edited November 2012
    Along with a few other people no doubt, the latest Humble Bundle.
  • edited November 2012
    I prefer to think of it as "The latest bundle on humblebundle.com", anod not as "the latest humble bundle".
Sign in to comment in this discussion.