The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    That's the way we wash our hands

Fa la la la la la la la la la!

Game Grumps needs to play the 2 player mode!
  • edited April 2013
    Oh shit, there IS a multiplayer mode, isn't there. SHIT. Double the pain.
  • edited April 2013
    Oh shit, there IS a multiplayer mode, isn't there. SHIT. Double the pain.

I'd volunteer to help, but I don't think I live anywhere near you, so there goes that idea. :L
  • edited April 2013
    Darth why do you like to torture yourself? First Simon 3D and now Bubsy 3D.
  • edited April 2013
    Did you not see my 3D Devolution video? Because I'm curious.
  • edited April 2013
    Yes i did see it. Well enjoy horrible puns, an annoying voice, terrible graphics, and gameplay that most likely would make you throw up. Johntron's video was enough for me to know about those 4 things about this game :/
  • edited April 2013
    _-Metro-Last-Light-PC-_.jpg

Pre-ordered it yesterday. I loved the first game.
  • edited April 2013
    uSjmh8X.png
  • edited April 2013
    Yes i did see it. Well enjoy horrible puns, an annoying voice, terrible graphics, and gameplay that most likely would make you throw up. Johntron's video was enough for me to know about those 4 things about this game :/
    Psch. Dude's an amateur - he didn't even get past the first level. If you can believe it, it gets worse.

Also, for reals this time:

7407acm_22249.nphd.jpg

Only a couple of quid more than Shop.to had it at, so there.
  • edited April 2013
    masterworks01_cover.jpg
  • edited April 2013
    51BNzfUF-uL.jpg
  • edited April 2013
    10940_l.jpg

10558058-1358867611-594026.jpgdalekinvasionofearth.jpg
    revelations.jpg
  • edited April 2013
    More 3DS stuff! Yay! :)

Code of Princess (£25)
    HarmoKnight (£12)

And pre-ordered Pokemon X and Y, and Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity for £78
    (I had a voucher and staff disount. So each game being about £26 each was a nice deal)
    (Only one is for me there though. Pokemon Y and Mystery Dungeon are for my little brother. One is his Christmas present, and he can give me some cash back for the other one)
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2013
    coolsome wrote: »
    revelations.jpg

"small parts and small balls"?? Oh, I always knew that about the Daleks! :)
  • edited April 2013
    "small parts and small balls"?? Oh, I always knew that about the Daleks! :)

Heh Heh Heh!

No that's what you get if you buy this item.
    edited April 2013
    Oh, BTW.

61nOdK1c%2BAL.jpg
  • edited April 2013
    51TkTG54MxL.jpg

51dUoJ9YENL.jpg
  • edited April 2013
    Oddly enough, I have a DVD with both of those shows on them - or at least, what's LEFT of the shows.

If other's aren't aware (and they probably aren't), then these shows fell victim to the tape wiping that means we're missing a lot of early Doctor Who, and as far as I was aware, only a couple of episodes of each of these remained. Has that changed?
  • edited April 2013
    Oddly enough, I have a DVD with both of those shows on them - or at least, what's LEFT of the shows.

If other's aren't aware (and they probably aren't), then these shows fell victim to the tape wiping that means we're missing a lot of early Doctor Who, and as far as I was aware, only a couple of episodes of each of these remained. Has that changed?

Edit: Wait no. Checking the discs themselves there are only 5 episodes in "the 1948 show"

Wikipedia the great:

Only the five Swedish compilation episodes have been released on DVD. This includes the Four Yorkshiremen sketch, written and performed by Cleese, Chapman, Brooke-Taylor and Feldman.[10] The DVDs were issued by Pinnacle Vision in the UK (Region 2) and by Tango Entertainment in the US (Region 1). The DVD incorrectly states these as "recently recovered episodes", titles them as "episodes [1-5]", and also presents them in the wrong series order. There is no mention on the DVD that the content is a compilation. All editions of the DVD are NTSC based, with soft, grainy, and generally low picture quality even considering the material's age.[11] The surviving original episodes have never been released, but copies of episodes 1.4, 1.6, 2.2, 2.3, and 2.6 have in the past (and possibly illegally) been uploaded on YouTube and other websites; these look much sharper than the compilation material.

I'm still waiting for "Do Not Adjust Your Set"
  • edited April 2013
    Dragon-Ball-Z-HD-Collection-Box-Art-PS3.jpg
  • edited April 2013
    saga02cover.jpg
    Thanks (again) to Dashing for recommendation. I may buy lots more but it would be spamming to put every time.
  • edited April 2013
    l0PpmyV.jpg

Half off($10) from Gamestop. Had to download and install their game management application just to get the code to activate on Steam. Uninstalled it right afterward.
  • edited April 2013
    Half off($10) from Gamestop. Had to download and install their game management application just to get the code to activate on Steam. Uninstalled it right afterward.
    Did you check your e-mail? Pretty sure they put the Steam code in there.
  • edited April 2013
    No such luck.

YLonhIc.png?1
  • edited April 2013
    l0PpmyV.jpg

And they don't want to sell this to me because they are horrible racists I don't live in the US.

rightinthenight.png
  • edited April 2013
    No such luck.
    Bummer. Pretty mean of them then.
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    And they don't want to sell this to me because they are horrible racists I don't live in the US.
    At least it's not just you - I wouldn't be able to get it either.
  • edited April 2013
    Same and come on, I can walk to the US and we have Gamestop stores here. However, just like Best Buy and Amazon, some of their online features are exclusive to the US brand.
  • edited April 2013

So both of them are here right now.

Do Not Adjust Your Set has 9 episodes & bonus on 2 DVDs. The 1948 show has 5 episodes on 2 DVDs that could easily have been on only one. Maybe they were trying to justify the price point of the 1948 show. Glad I got both of them really cheap on ebay.

Too bad on Dragonpoop because that was just the price I was willing to pay for it. Well let's wait for a deal on Gamersgate or Greenman.
  • edited April 2013
    I've bought (not all at once) all the issues of Saga on Comixology so now I'm up to date. Though who knows if Comixology will keep selling them if Prince Robot IV
    keeps showing gay sex on his head....full sized hetro robot sex is fine though.
  • edited April 2013
    seven_psychopaths_bluray_raw.jpg
  • edited April 2013
    61Slba06dNL.jpg
    Was about time...

51A3TWEkgZL.jpg
  • edited April 2013
    Oooh this came!
  • edited April 2013
    Today is the day Rather Dashing gave into peer pressure.

QxKDlsK.jpg?1

$27.
  • edited April 2013
    71wn82DlxLL._AA500_.jpg

And it was cheaper than a movie ticket.
  • edited April 2013
    A seed spreader and some Weed and Feed. My lawn is covered in weeds.

s7LxPD3.png

and a young cherry tree (this photo is not my actual tree). It will be delivered and planted on Wednesday.

76aTVPB.jpg
    edited April 2013
    And it was cheaper than a movie ticket.

You'll regret the purchase anyway. :(
  • edited April 2013
    You'll regret the purchase anyway. :(

It's not Indie 4. The only DVD I ever regretted buying.
    edited April 2013
    It's not Indie 4. The only DVD I ever regretted buying.

I didn't pay for the Hobbit movie ticket myself, thankfully. I did pay for Indy 4. But STILL somehow Indiana Jones surviving a nuclear explosion in a fridge seems more in character to me than a Bilbo Baggins at the top of the giant-infested Misty Mountains going "Hells yeah, I'm havin' a solitary stroll home right now 'cus you dwarves gives no respect!". :cool:
  • edited April 2013
    Banjopilotboxart.jpg

How did I not already own this?
  • edited April 2013
    LcueMK4.png

Oh, and also this gem:

K433yfO.png
Sign in to comment in this discussion.