The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited May 2013
    medacris wrote: »
    I never got around to posting anything until now. I'm sorry!
    He's just messing around. If you actually bothered to post anything, you'd know that. Loser.

:p
  • edited May 2013
    SMT: Soul Hackers and FEZ. So much for my weekend.
  • edited May 2013
    I caved.

Avencast: Rise of the Mage on Steam. 75% off was to good to say no to, and as my own cd version don't really work anymore. Hey it's a nice bargain. :)
  • edited May 2013
    kingdom%20hearts%20pete.jpg
  • edited May 2013
    Need for Speed:Undercover
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

from Steam for $7.50 total.
  • edited May 2013
    NiNoKuniLogoBanner001.jpeg

To be honest I would have preferred a disc copy, but when the digital one's £19.99 (hell, £17.99 thanks to Playstation Plus), not much you can do but shrug and say "fuck me that's cheap. Sold!".
  • edited May 2013
    Don't you have some rule about tenners
  • edited May 2013
    Ooh, there goes a tenner.
    Hey, look! There's a fiver.
    There's a ten-shilling note.
    Remember them?
    That's when we used to vote for him.
  • edited May 2013
    Don't you have some rule about tenners
    Probably. Buggered if I can find it though. Probably buried under all the crisp packet and beer bottles.
  • edited May 2013
    Marvel%20Select%20Thor.jpg
  • edited May 2013
    A ring with Dr. King Schultz on it

314qf6s.jpg

I'd just pre-ordered Django Unchained and bought this to celebrate or something.
  • edited May 2013
    He's just messing around. If you actually bothered to post anything, you'd know that. Loser.

:p

XD Alright, then. I'm learning.

I settled on buying the trade paperback of Sam and Max, and maybe springing on the Humble Double Fine Bundle $35 offer so I can get 'Slacker Backer' status on Broken Age + the exclusive making-of DVD's. Been meaning to pick up Costume Quest and Brütal Legend anyways, but they weren't on Mac till now.
  • edited May 2013
    Lie to Me - Season 2 and 3.
    A new power supply for my computer.
    An ice cream.
  • edited May 2013
    coolsome wrote: »
    kingdom%20hearts%20pete.jpg

I didn't realize Pete had such a big penis.
  • edited May 2013
    DAISHI wrote: »
    I didn't realize Pete had such a big penis.

That's why Micky hates him so much.
  • edited May 2013
    A new Swiss Army knife because if I'm going to be hillwalking, I need something I can hack at random bits of dead wood with. For science.
  • edited May 2013
    anime_ryoko_photo_03_dp.jpg
  • edited May 2013
    TenchiMuyoFigureTenchi2a.jpg
  • edited May 2013
    TenchiMuyoFigureTenchi1a.jpg

Though I have no need for Tenchi.
  • edited May 2013
    Coolsome: Sometime you need to display everything and show it off here in pics.
  • edited May 2013
    coolsome wrote: »
    TenchiMuyoFigureTenchi1a.jpg

Though I have no need for Tenchi.

I think Tenchi needs corrective glasses....
  • edited May 2013
    I got Batman Hush, one of the best Batman stories in my opinion :)
  • edited May 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqmoe71AYVj68LxERWQAJt-jjE8ft4rraToFxQbDEl0imd9RqR
    Which I'm told is really rather awesome. Plus I've just dried up Netflix's supply of Glee episodes and still fancy something musical.

Also

3DSLU01.jpg
    Because I haven't bought a 3DS game since Kid Icarus.

On a related note, any suggestions as to which other games I should get in the "So many games" 3DS promotion?
    • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
    • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
    • Fire Emblem: Awakening
    • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
    • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    • LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
    • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

I need two more and then I get a free one.
  • edited May 2013
    Friar wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqmoe71AYVj68LxERWQAJt-jjE8ft4rraToFxQbDEl0imd9RqR
    Which I'm told is really rather awesome. Plus I've just dried up Netflix's supply of Glee episodes and still fancy something musical.

Also

3DSLU01.jpg

On a related note, any suggestions as to which other games I should get in the "So many games" 3DS promotion?

Hmmm... I registered Luigi's Mansion 2 and MH3, (its an acquired taste, and a Circle Pad Pro is heavily recommended) and my little bro is getting Mystery Dungeon (though I hear that game isn't exactly all that good), and in exchange I'm getting Fire Emblem because I hear its great.

If I wasn't getting mystery dungeon I would have bought Fire Emblem anyway and snagged Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, because I played a little of the Wii version and liked it.

Lastly, if I couldn't get that I'd get Animal Crossing or Castlevania instead.
    (Castlevania though I would just buy on the cheap in a couple of months since its already out and its reception was mixed so its likely to get cheaper)
  • edited May 2013
    [img][/img]3DSLU01.jpg

I don't know personally i decided to get Luigi's Mansion 2, Lego City Undercover and i pre ordered Donkey Kong Country 3D. I don't know what to pick as my free game though but its come down to ether Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, or Pokemon :/
  • edited May 2013

I suggest Fire Emblem and Donkey Kong. Fire Emblem is a great strategy game and the Donkey Kong release on 3DS doesn't do the annoying motion control things the Wii version did, making the game much better.

I'd steer away from the Castlevania game. It's kind of a weird mix between old and modern Castlevania games that pleases nobody and has really imprecise controls while requiring a lot of precision. It's not something enjoyable.
  • edited May 2013
    And I'd warn against Pokemon on the grounds that the last one in the series had significantly more content and was much more satisfying.
  • edited May 2013
    I didn't buy it, as it was a birthday present, but I just recently upgraded to a smartphone.

Droid Razr M

wUgTTLv.png

Also got an Otterbox Commuter case and an ArmorSuit screen protector.

xUbiqiC.jpg

Now what I need to do is cancel my landline phone service to cover the additional expense.

Turns out that I LOVE Android. I hate Apple, but Google can so totally have my money. The iPad I have (which was given as a gift to me, as my Dad got it for free) is boring, limited, and unimpressive, but this phone is fantastic.
  • edited May 2013
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    I didn't buy it, as it was a birthday present, but I just recently upgraded to a smartphone.

Droid Razr M

wUgTTLv.png

Also got an Otterbox Commuter case and an ArmorSuit screen protector.

xUbiqiC.jpg

Now what I need to do is cancel my landline phone service to cover the additional expense.

Turns out that I LOVE Android. I hate Apple, but Google can so totally have my money. The iPad I have (which was given as a gift to me, as my Dad got it for free) is boring, limited, and unimpressive, but this phone is fantastic.

Why do you think this nexus 7 never leaves my side at home! XD
  • edited May 2013
    Chyron8472 wrote: »

Now we just need Telltale to realize they should be paying attention to Android, too!
  • edited May 2013
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    Now we just need Telltale to realize they should be paying attention to Android, too!
    Oh, don't open up that can of worms again.

Last bought postage on a thing I eBay'd. And Cherry 7-Up. Got some of that. Yum.
  • edited May 2013
    Large popcorn, large Mr. Pibb, and a ticket for Star Trek Into Darkness. Money well spent. :D
  • edited May 2013
    Why do you think this nexus 7 never leaves my side at home! XD

Yeah, I've got one myself, and it's pretty nice. The size is perfect and it's very responsive. The multiple user accounts setup isn't quite as good as it could be though, but that's a new feature in Android, so that's only to be expected. I've tried several of my Humble Bundle games on it and felt that especially Machinarium was a good fit for it.

Last item I bought was Doodle Fit for 3DS. Had just enough money left there to buy it and needed something else to do while commuting to work, since I'm a bit stuck on the last of the bonus levels in Pullblox. It looks pretty nice so far, but I can tell that it's a game best played in small chunks.
  • edited May 2013
    VGoptMI.jpg
  • edited May 2013
    I'm jelly. Also considering getting a console simply so I can play that game.

I may have spoiled the ending for myself and absolutely loved it.
  • edited May 2013
    I'm jelly. Also considering getting a console simply so I can play that game.

I may have spoiled the ending for myself and absolutely loved it.

Why not just play Prototype on PC and pretend it is the HULK?
  • edited May 2013
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    Why not just play Prototype on PC and pretend it is the HULK?

Because of the style of gameplay. I mean, the designers of that game really understood what made a good Hulk game. It's made so you feel invincible... but still get a challenge. And I like that.

Also... I just bought myself a GameCube. I have no way of actually using it because I don't have a TV, but this marks the first console ever that I have bought. Possibly the last, though I might get myself an NES if I can both find one and figure out a way to hook it up to my monitor.
  • edited May 2013
    Because of the style of gameplay. I mean, the designers of that game really understood what made a good Hulk game. It's made so you feel invincible... but still get a challenge. And I like that.

Also... I just bought myself a GameCube. I have no way of actually using it because I don't have a TV, but this marks the first console ever that I have bought. Possibly the last, though I might get myself an NES if I can both find one and figure out a way to hook it up to my monitor.

Oh, do I have a list of games for you to play on that. Don't listen to Dashing on this one. He might get a lot right, but he gets the Gamecube wrong. I wish I found Hulk on Gamecube instead. It runs like a slog on PS2. Gamecube is more graphically capable.
  • edited May 2013
    Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition.

Or rather,

header.jpg
  • edited May 2013
    Oh, do I have a list of games for you to play on that. Don't listen to Dashing on this one. He might get a lot right, but he gets the Gamecube wrong. I wish I found Hulk on Gamecube instead. It runs like a slog on PS2. Gamecube is more graphically capable.

Well, Dashing was the one who found this deal for me. GameCube, Hulk game, and nine other crappy games for forty bucks. Which, considering this was everything I wanted, I felt was a pretty good deal.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.