The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Don't care what it looks like!
  • edited November 2011
    One Year subscription to playstation +. Mostly so I could get Jurassic park for free on the PSN But I need to renew my subscription anyway.
  • edited November 2011
    One Year subscription to playstation +.

Enjoy your identity theft. :3
  • edited November 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    It was off play.com no shipping charges :D
    Oh my god!!! Comes out on my birthday too.

I know what I want!
  • edited November 2011

We've already been through that. lol

But lets be fair, the same can happen to XBOX live or any other type of online thing like that. If the hackers want in they're going to find a way in.

Just Purchased a Grandfather Clock for my Dad. He'll be getting it on Christmas. He's always wanted one. I was able to find an affordable one.
  • edited November 2011

I had to post this:

it_only_doesnt_det_large.jpg?100363
  • edited November 2011
    Epic_FailliiDetail.png

I love Shirt.Woot.

Also, I hit Gamestop and pre-ordered Assassin's Creed: Revelations...again. I figure I'm still $25 ahead even if I burn the $5 I spent to pre-order it at Best Buy (which allowed me to get II and Brotherhood half off), and by pre-ordering it at Gamestop, I get the upgraded version. Now I just have to live with the shame of supporting Gamestop.
  • edited November 2011
    239451_wii_a.png

Pre-ordered!
  • edited November 2011
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    239451_wii_a.png

Pre-ordered!

Squee!! :D
  • edited November 2011
    Cho Aniki.

WHY THE HELL DID I BUY THIS!!!?!!?!

(Its even worse when you realise I actually know what this game is...)
  • edited November 2011
    Sushi...

Specifically, Shrimp Crunch Roll, OMG Roll (essentially a fried crab roll with spicy mayo liberally drizzled on top), Polki Roll (Mmm... kelp...), and Island Roll.
  • edited November 2011
    A new GRE study book. Woo.
  • edited November 2011
    Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns on 3DS
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2011
    A sample package of gouache paints. Now that is a strange medium to work with. They come with a completely new set of advantages and disadvantages.
  • edited November 2011
    8831_400x600.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    Little Big Adventure 2 and Dungeon Keeper 2.

I just had to have them.
  • edited November 2011
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Dungeon Keeper 2.

I just had to have them.

I would so love to try and play this. I really enjoy the first game.
  • edited November 2011
    tumblr_lub3pvaFgO1qael6bo1_500.jpg
    I got it for £6 (in addition to my £3 deposit back in may) from waterstones, and they gave me a free book with it too, whose name I can't spell.
  • edited November 2011
    fahrenheitgog.png

Fahrenheit from GOG. Was wanting to play it again for ages, but never saw it cheap enough. Couldn't resist for $6 though.
  • edited November 2011
    A gift for my lovely fiancee. Because I ruttin' can!
  • edited November 2011
    Orcs Must Die! - Lost Adventures DLC
  • edited November 2011
    Atlantis 1, 2 and 3 of Good Old Games.

I have all the good titles from Anuman, and the other titles are boring, so I'm passing on those.

But these games, these games I had to buy.

For two reasons:

1. These games are weird. Very, very weird. Crazy visuals, bizarre puzzles, and a plot that makes no sense.
    2. These games are terrible.

Why would I buy games I hate? Its simple.

These games are so bad, they actually loop around and become hilarious!

I've only played Atlantis 3, on the PS2, and I think its one of the WORST games I have ever played.
    (In fact me and my older brother thought it was so bad, we took the time out of our busy day, and actually went all the way back into the store in town and returned it the very next day. (and we got a refund for it as well! XD))

Its perfect material for a lets play.

EDIT: On the good side, while I was in town, I walked into my local GAME, and recently they have been selling off their old PS2 stock.

Its currently buy one get one free, so I thought I'd have a quick look.

I picked up Tekken Tag Tournament and Dark Cloud.

Now if you have a 60gb PS3 that can play PS2 games, you will be disappointed to find out that it does not work well with CDR PS2 games, (the blue-bottomed discs).
    In fact the games run at about 50% of the speed they should.

But Tekken Tag Tournament was an extra really, as £8 for Dark Cloud is a real bargain.

Sure I had no manual, but thats not important, I got the game!
    (And its pretty rare here in the UK too. I've seen one just now on ebay for £8 + £2 packaging, and that has over 2 DAYS left till the auction finishes)

Its probably the second rarest PS2 game I own. (The no.1 would be Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, but its not all that rare though)

I had the second game already, so I had to get the first for completionist sake, (plus the 2 are quite different, and are great games) :D
  • edited November 2011
    00363165-670623_catl_348.jpg?k=05baf637&pid=363165&s=catl&sn=nbcuniversalstore00363927-700132_catl_348.jpg?k=ff1fbc37&pid=363927&s=catl&sn=nbcuniversalstore
  • edited November 2011
    A Winchester Repeater rifle. Hell of a piece.
  • edited November 2011
    A gift for my lovely fiancee. Because I ruttin' can!

Congrats, Comrade!
  • edited November 2011
    Congrats, Comrade!
    Many thanks, divvy. It's pretty awesome. Also, whovian. Can't say it here, though. That'd spoil it for her, seeing as how she comes here. :P
    bobber56 wrote: »
    A Winchester Repeater rifle. Hell of a piece.

You know what? I'm envious. Pics?

Also, Skyrim!
  • edited November 2011
    You know what? I'm envious. Pics?

http://www.henryrepeating.com/rifle-goldenboy.cfm

I got it online. Here's a link to a picture of it.
  • edited November 2011
    bobber56 wrote: »
    http://www.henryrepeating.com/rifle-goldenboy.cfm

I got it online. Here's a link to a picture of it.

That's pretty awesome. I want to get an original. Along with a Luger and a WWII Garand, it's one of my dream guns. Lucky you, though! That's a fine repro.
  • edited November 2011
    3fWD.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    Picking up a new SK, and finishing off The Strain Trilogy.:D

ebooks?id=MJNi0uU8kdoC&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1

books?id=LGxRPgAACAAJ&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&l=220
  • edited November 2011
    ZKWuE.png
  • edited November 2011
    I know that I'm going to end up with that book at some point. Though, now it's less because I really want it and more because I can't stand having an incomplete set.
  • edited November 2011
    I know that I'm going to end up with that book at some point. Though, now it's less because I really want it and more because I can't stand having an incomplete set.
    Wouldn't it be easier to just sell the parts of the set you have, then? Or give them away if nobody will buy them? Or burn them if nobody will take them? I hear dried shit burns fairly well.
  • edited November 2011
    Wouldn't it be easier to just sell the parts of the set you have, then? Or give them away if nobody will buy them? Or burn them if nobody will take them? I hear dried shit burns fairly well.

I can't burn books! And giving them away is equally bad.

Besides. I'm also rather curious to see how this thing pans out. It's been awhile since the first book, and maybe Christopher Paolini has improved as an author since then. Who knows?

If not, I'll still have the rest of the Hunger Games to read and maybe that new Rick Riordin book. Or that book by the dude with the incomprehensible name.
  • edited November 2011
    Garry's Mod, off of Steam.

Hello, Youtube!
  • edited November 2011
    I'll still have the rest of the Hunger Games to read

I read those. I wouldn't say it's a great story tbh, but it does well to never actually have a lull in the goings-on, so that once you start reading it you really can't stop until the end of the third book. Some people seem to think that automatically makes it good, but I don't agree.
  • edited November 2011
    0JQZL.jpg

Preordered it. I'm so excited! :)
  • edited November 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    I read those. I wouldn't say it's a great story tbh, but it does well to never actually have a lull in the goings-on, so that once you start reading it you really can't stop until the end of the third book. Some people seem to think that automatically makes it good, but I don't agree.

Well, I read the first one...and stopped. Mainly because I didn't have the funds to complete the series. But the main reason I want the rest is because Suzanne Collins is a favorite author of mine, not for these books, but for her Gregor the Overlander series, which I initially loved for its humor and pacing (as well as fantastic characters) but now love due to the fact that it basically is the story of European history in the early twentieth century.

I'm curious to see if she's made any similar historical references in the Hunger Games books. It's hard to tell, having read only one book.
  • edited November 2011
    I bought some gum, it's freakin' awesome.
  • edited November 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    ZKWuE.png

I approve this message.

I'm past the halfway point now, and the sleeve can no longer act as a bookmark (seriously, the book is over 850 pages long!)

And so far, it has been a lot faster paced then the previous two. It is really rather brilliant. On the first day I took it into college, a fellow fan came up to me and asked how it was, and we spent 5 minutes talking about how awesome the series is, and how awful the film was.

I love the series. Possibly more than doctor who. (See if you can spot the reference to doctor who in Brisingr and a possible reference in inheritance)
    Excerpt from Brisingr:
    Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above. The trickster, the riddler, the keeper of the balance, he of the many faces who finds life in death and who fears no evil; he who walks through doors.

I would post the excerpt from inheritance, but I can't remember where I saw it, and I don't want to google for it incase of spoilers.

Also, Galbatorix is awesomely written.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.