The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Maltesers, Soda and a bracelet to give money to Breast Cancer Research.
  • edited November 2011
    Sizzix BigShot - it's a machine for embossing cards and cutting out shapes. And a couple of border punches... Oh, and two books - Heat Rises and Deadly Storm by Richard Castle.
  • edited November 2011
    Unreal pack.

75% off Steam.

Its one of the hidden deals.

Well I wanted Unreal Tournament 3 and Unreal 2, so thats 2 off the wishlist.

Tempted to pick up Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga, but at £15 its a little too much for me.
  • edited November 2011
    Tempted to pick up Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga, but at £15 its a little too much for me.

Yeah, I want that too. Hoping it comes up in one of the daily deals.

In other news, I received Anno 2070, Tales of the Abyss 3DS and KoF13 today. Nearly coming to the end of the Autumn game releases, thank god. My bank account doesn't know what hit it.
  • edited November 2011
    SO PRETTY

2011-11-25015537.jpg

Now I just have to start work on Tuesday and earn enough money to pay for it so I can open it.
  • edited November 2011
    SO PRETTY

Now I just have to start work on Tuesday and earn enough money to pay for it so I can open it.

...I hate you. :( Oh well, I'm fine with my blue 3DS and my 10 free NES games.:D

Just bought these from ThinkGeek, hope to have them soon:
    e930_normandy_ship_replica.jpg

And
    ea44_portal_turret_flashlight.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    Some GOGs. :D

Postal
    Starflight 1+2

£6

EDIT: That brings the GOG collection to 211.

Man! I need to do something with these games, like a lets play series.
    I need some motivation to play them.

(Well at least I only have 19 left on my wishlist...)
  • edited November 2011
    F13th_UCLEd_DVD_3D_BtySht__scaled_600.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    Trine 2 preorder. Hopefully, I'll be able to try out the beta before I have to go back to school.
  • edited November 2011
    Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
    Complete Band Bundle (Microphone, Drums, and Guitar)
    (Xbox 360)

£42
  • edited November 2011
    DestroyerDarkseid.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    Just bought a better office chair. This one keeps sinking, and I have to constantly adjust it back up. The new one won't arrive until December 7, though.
  • edited November 2011
    Not sure if I posting about getting them, but my Deluxe BTTF game and Flux Capacitor shirt arrived... sadly, for some reason the shirt doesn't look how I thought it would. I think it's the colour...
  • edited November 2011
    Rift and lifetime subscription to Champions Online.
  • edited November 2011
    Trine 2 preorder, Dungeon Defenders, Limbo
  • edited November 2011
    Well sale is over on steam and I mangaged to get:

NecroVisioN
    NecroVision: Lost Company
    Hard Reset
    Quake 4
    E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy
  • edited November 2011
    1 Litre bottle of Cherry Coke. I am boring.

...no, wait, I tell a lie. It was a burger. Nice, plain burger, on a nicely crispy bun. It was exactly what I was in the mood for and was therefore amazing. Definitely going there again.
  • edited November 2011
    An overpriced soda.

Before that: A ticket to see The Muppets.
  • edited November 2011
    Two tickets to see The Muppets...

...which got me a coupon for $2 movie candy at the theatre's concession stand. So I contributed to their Coupon count as well.
  • edited November 2011
    1 Litre bottle of Cherry Coke. I am boring

I can top that. I got a liter bottle of Diet Pepsi!
  • edited November 2011
    Rayman Origins, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, and Beyond Good and Evil HD.
  • edited November 2011
    And I got LA Noire for one dollar on Onlive. Because I figured that was a good a way as any to both test how well Onlive works and if I like LA Noire. I'm becoming a crafty consumer!
  • edited November 2011
    And I got LA Noire for one dollar on Onlive. Because I figured that was a good a way as any to both test how well Onlive works and if I like LA Noire. I'm becoming a crafty consumer!

I am quite impressed by this action.
  • edited November 2011
    It's less impressive when one sees how big my backlog is becoming. Already, I have enough games to last me for several years at least.
  • edited November 2011
    It's less impressive when one sees how big my backlog is becoming. Already, I have enough games to last me for several years at least.

You should see mine. I'm two gaming console generations behind on my games. Bordering on three once the Wii U comes out.

I mean, I haven't even played the ORIGINAL Portal let alone Portal 2!
  • edited November 2011
    Did some shopping uptown and got very, very lucky finding pre-owned stuff:

From Game:

Rock Band Portable Drum Kit: £12.99
    (THIS! was exactly what I needed. I mostly wanted that portable pedal to replace the Guitar Hero one. Even better, is that it has no loose parts, a nice curly stretch cable, (but is long enough not to reall need it), and I can use them with Rockband if I need to! :D)

Rock Band: The Beatles £4.99
    (I'm not really a fan of The Beatles, but its more songs for a cheap price! :D)
    Band Hero £4.99
    (My buddy has all the other Guitar Hero games, plus Its actually got a decent setlist. Its all pop, but its not all crappy like GH5's, great game for the microphone)

From CEX:

Rock Band £4.50
    (More songs! Plus I have the drums now)

Rock Band 3: £15

(OMG! This was a great find! This game is pretty hard to get a hold of, (there was only 1 copy in store), especially for that price! Got some great songs, plus, Rock Band eclipse Guitar Hero in DLC, so I've already got some DLC for it! :D)

So overall spend on Guitar Hero/Rock Band stuff:

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Band Pack £42
    Rock Band Portable Drums Kit £13
    Rock Band £4.50
    Rock Band: The Beatles £5
    Band Hero £5
    Rock Band DLC: £10
    Thing Called Love
    Brutal Legend Pack
    Transmaniacon MC
    Stand Up and Shout
    Child in Time
    Gutar Hero DLC: £7
    Black Betty (Cover)
    Rocky Horror Pack (Sweet Transvestite, Hot Patootie, Time Warp)
    Detroit Rock City
    Tom Sawyer

(NOTE: I got the Guitar Hero DLC first)

OVERALL SPEND ON GH/RB STUFF: £86.50

Man! Thats a lot!

(Well not a huge amount considering 2 brand new games would cost around £60-70, and I have most of the instruments, but its still quite hefty. Great value though, would last me quite a long time. Especially if my buddy comes over, (as he has Guitar Hero: Metallica, Van Halen, 2, 3 and Greatest Hits on 360, (he might have 4 and 5 but I can't remember)))
  • edited November 2011
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/37892855@N00/6426231495/in/photostream Sam and Max Surfin' The Highway (both 1995 and 2008 editions); A 256 page graphic novel called Josh Howard Presents: Sasquatch, which I got straight from the viper comics website (deal's still going on) for 60 cents plus 8.35 shipping and handling, just use code VIPER70; and Sam and Max Freelance Police, The Complete Animated Series. Good deals all.
  • edited November 2011
    Humble Introversion Bundle. Again. That'll teach me not to offer up my extra games before the bundle is over.
  • edited November 2011
    Does paying attention count as a purchase?
  • edited November 2011
    Sure! Why not? It's better than getting free attention.
  • edited November 2011
    Sure! Why not? It's better than getting free attention.

the free version just doesn't have the same quality and seems to break with shiny or furry objects.

...Blu-Ray Player... don't tell the folks, it's for christmas. Need to get CV cables though. They have an older HDTV that only has 1 HDMI port that is currently being used by the DVR box. Lesser quality, I know, but they only have a 1080i anyways... meh.
  • edited November 2011
    Whiskey Stones.

Whiskey_Stones___Set_of_9lp8Standard.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    manmcrispy.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    Whiskey_Stones___Set_of_9lp8Standard.jpg

But I like my whisky watering down towards the end, it makes the 'toenails' easier to sip and fools me into thinking there's more!
  • edited November 2011
    CIMG2287.JPG
    £12. But it's a present for my sister, so shhh...

Also: @guru: the whiskey rocks sound awesome. Let me know how they are, I'm thinking of getting some for my mother for christmas.
  • edited November 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    But I like my whisky watering down towards the end, it makes the 'toenails' easier to sip and fools me into thinking there's more!

JedEx has a point. I was gonna get some of these, but no more! Also, Y U CALL THEM TOENAILS?
  • edited November 2011

Good thing I got them for tea and not whiskey.
    Friar wrote: »
    Also: @guru: the whiskey rocks sound awesome. Let me know how they are, I'm thinking of getting some for my mother for christmas.

We'll see, but you may want to jump on them now. They're the daily deal over on Woot today, on sale for $6 ($11 including shipping), which is about half what I seem to be finding them for everywhere else. Also, they're nearly sold out.
  • edited November 2011
    A bottle of Dr. Pepper. I can't wait till I have enough money to try some of these "games" everyone's talking about. I just can't decide whether to get Saints Row the Third or Skyrim first...
  • edited November 2011
    http://www.alteregocomics.com/Superman-12-Inch-Figure.html

Just bought this. It's been sitting in my cart over there all day while I tried to work myself up enough to actually buy it.

1: It's awesome.
    2: Alan Johnson is going to be wicked jealous, so it's money well spent.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011

What on earth are the toenails??
Sign in to comment in this discussion.