The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    So my sister's gift finally cleared my bank account. Which means my OFFICIAL Last item I purchased is a iTunes Gift card.

Now I'm just waiting on the other half of my order to clear and hopefully be shipped to me on time.
  • edited December 2011
    I found very good condition copies of Final Doom and Resident Evil Survivor for the PS1 today.

It was in good condition, and only £1 each.

I like those nice little finds. :D
  • edited December 2011
    skyrimmusicsetgatefoldinside.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    I just got mine today, signed by Jeremy. Woo! Also Libraries are louder than what everybody thinks.
  • edited December 2011
    8548_400x600.jpg

With a cover like that its either going to be rly epic or rly funny.
  • edited December 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    8548_400x600.jpg

With a cover like that its either going to be rly epic or rly funny.

rainbow_dash_laughing.gif
  • edited December 2011
    Fiancee's birthday present. I'M NOT TELLING BECAUSE THEN ALCOREMORTIS WOULD KNOW.
  • edited December 2011
    Fiancee's birthday present. I'M NOT TELLING BECAUSE THEN ALCOREMORTIS WOULD KNOW.

And that would be horrible. But you should tell me anyways so I don't get her the same thing.

...I can keep a secret! Totally.

[EDIT] Unless it's something...private. Then, I can assure you, we would not be purchasing the same present and I also wouldn't want to know about it.
  • edited December 2011
    fiancee's birthday present. I'm not telling because then alcoremortis would know.

Telle ME! TELLE MEEEEE!
  • edited December 2011
    I will tell you all... ON THE 14th! AT WRESTLEMANIA.
  • edited December 2011
    I will tell you all... ON THE 14th! AT WRESTLEMANIA.

Your going to Wrestlemania!? I would have married you If I knew that!
  • edited December 2011
    Your going to Wrestlemania!? I would have married you If I knew that!

Imagines coolsome in a wedding dress...

Well... he's certainly cool enough to pull it off...

Though the leotard and belt may have been a little better if they matched the white frills of the dress...
    My brain is no work, Doctor Jones.

I need to go eat some caramel crunch!

EDIT: I thought milk was pink?
  • edited December 2011
    W02633X.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    I bought Saints Row the Third the other day. It's so entertaining.
  • edited December 2011
    doctor%20who.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    I was actually alluding to the fact that everything they ever want to settle gets settled at Wrestlemania. Everything ever. I want to make it a meme, but I can't do it without you chaps. Also, Chinese food.
  • edited December 2011
    I was actually alluding to the fact that everything they ever want to settle gets settled at Wrestlemania. Everything ever. I want to make it a meme, but I can't do it without you chaps. Also, Chinese food.

Chinese food sucks if you disagree we will settle it at WRESTLEMANIA!
  • edited December 2011
    If some fucknugget hadn't outbid me at the last minute it would have been Dead Space for the PS3. Since they did (and seriously, fuck them for doing it), the last things I purchased were:

46497.jpg
    56emperorsnewgroove_ultimate_scan.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    Chinese food sucks if you disagree we will settle it at WRESTLEMANIA!

Alright, jabroni. I see you hiding over there, losing every Wednesday at Smackdown, but you still have the balls to call me out!? I'm the people's champion! So here's how it's gonna go. We're gonna settle this like men... AT WRESTLEMANIA! Then, we'll truly see that Chinese food is the best food.

h9zUg.gif
  • edited December 2011
    Break his knees, coolsome! That'll stop him!
  • edited December 2011
    ಠ_ಠ

Also, you have buried my post. This is a foolish move. IT IS OBVIOUSLY A TAG TEAM CONSPIRACY.
  • edited December 2011
    break his knee, coolsome! That won't do anything at all!

ftfy
  • edited December 2011
    Ally corry morty-mort! You'll be on my team, right?
  • edited December 2011
    ಠ_ಠ

Also, you have buried my post. This is a foolish move. IT IS OBVIOUSLY A TAG TEAM CONSPIRACY.
    Crap! He knows the plan! Quick, into the time machine! We must GO TO THE PAST so he won't see it coming!

EDIT: Done.
  • edited December 2011
    You didn't actually edit that, you s'wit. If you had, you'd look like this:

Vp5nc.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    EDIT: Nevermind, those insinuations about Pants's mother, donkeys, the circus, the crew of the Apollo 11 mission, and the genetic descendants of the Munchkins from The Wizard of Oz went way over the line.
  • edited December 2011
    That was the greatest thing I've read all day.
  • edited December 2011
    Last thimng I bought was embossing folders... Love me some Tim Holtz... Tomorrow I go out to do the last of my Xmas shopping...
  • edited December 2011
    skeeter wrote: »
    Last thimng I bought was embossing folders... Love me some Tim Holtz... Tomorrow I go out to do the last of my Xmas shopping...
    Last thimng I bought was embossing folders...
    Last thimng I bought
    thimng
    DlD YOU BUY BOOZE!?
  • edited December 2011
    Last bought Hunter: The Demon's Forge and Sonic Generations for just over £20. Can't really afford it, but sod it, they won't be that cheap again for yonks.
  • edited December 2011
    Tickets to Hugo.

I cried twice.
  • edited December 2011
    Alright, jabroni. I see you hiding over there, losing every Wednesday at Smackdown, but you still have the balls to call me out!? I'm the people's champion! So here's how it's gonna go. We're gonna settle this like men, this April 1st AT WRESTLEMANIA! Your candy ass will be kicked all over the Sun Life Stadium. Then, we'll truly see that Chinese food is the best food.

Tweaked for more wrestle-isms.
  • edited December 2011
    Dead_Space_Extraction.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    drwho-invasion.jpg
    But I'm busy watching "Trial of a timelord" at the moment, so it's still sitting wrapped up on my desk.

I also have Tropico and Beyond good &evil sitting in my basket at GOG, until I get a response from their support system as to why one of my games has disappeared from the library.
  • edited December 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Tweaked for more wrestle-isms.

That was just perfect, god dammit. Well done, JedEx.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2011
    sdta0.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    sdta0.jpg

I am now officially your friend. Send me chocolate. I can furnish as your gift some very lovely... um... ramen. Ramen and an empty snow globe of vodka. Also, maybe some shell casings. Because Georgia. The point here is this: CHOCOLATE NEED AND ALSO JEALOUS!
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2011
    What are these "friend" things of which you speak?

I actually got them to contain Christmas tips for the doormen in my building, and I have a few left over. So if you want to experiment with how well an overstuffed envelope of chocolate survives the post, I'd be happy to send ye one in exchange for nothing more than your address. :)
  • edited December 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    What are these "friend" things of which you speak?

I actually got them to contain Christmas tips for the doormen in my building, and I have a few left over. So if you want to experiment with how well an overstuffed envelope of chocolate survives the post, I'd be happy to send ye one in exchange for nothing more than your address. :)

You are a SAINT. Really and truly. PM-ing nao.
  • edited December 2011
    oday I bought... chocolate... and more chocolate... and some mini santas - which are chocolate... and some bourbon filled chocolates. And some other Xmas presents too.
    DlD YOU BUY BOOZE!?

Noooo.... it's just the fingers... they don't type so good...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.