The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Since I've recently gotten hold of the sequel, I figured I should also get the original Two Worlds.
  • edited December 2011
    Since I've recently gotten hold of the sequel, I figured I should also get the original Two Worlds.
    Angry Joe says Two Worlds is terrible. He says Two Worlds II isn't wonderful but it's still playable, while Two Worlds is not.
  • edited December 2011
    I think Two Worlds got more shit than it deserves, but then it tried some interesting things and I'm a sucker for novel mechanics. It's not great by any means or really worth "full price", but the idea that it's unplayable always seemed like hyperbole to me, especially since you can find the game extremely cheap now.
  • edited December 2011
    ThE1xm.png

A pipe! A pipe!
  • edited December 2011
    I've said before that I think Two Worlds is better than Oblivion, and I am sticking with my statement.

(It is irrelevant now, since Skyrim trumps them all!)
  • edited December 2011
    I've said before that I think Two Worlds is better than Oblivion, and I am sticking with my statement.

(It is irrelevant now, since Skyrim trumps them all!)
    A bag of burning shit trumps Oblivion.
  • edited December 2011
    1279_400x600.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Licensed-Universal-Transporter-Case/dp/B002NILRXQ

Just ordered one of these from play.com for £9.99

I need to upgrade my old case, and my little bro needs a new one, so he can have my old one.
    (My old one is pretty good. Has 9 slots, a zip lining for accessories (currently holds all my DS carts), and a pocket up top for the charger/GBA games (I even squeezed my Caanoo in there once!), and is in excellent condition)

This one looks just perfect!
    I mean I could carry my 3DS and DS lite/Caanoo
    Maybe I could even squeeze the circle pad pro in there maybe...

Should hold all of my 3DS games and DS games no problem judging from the reviews.

I just hope it gets here!

EDIT: Its only 22cm x 19-21cm x 7cm and my old one was about 17cm x 17cm x 5, so its not even all that much bulkier! :D

EDIT 2: Here's a good video review of it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Np50X6gnHM&feature=related

EDIT 3: Damn! Found a cheaper one on amazon
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Licensed-Universal-Transporter-Case/dp/B002NILRUY/ref=lh_ni_t

Won't let me cancel the play.com one. Says its "processing in warehouse".
    I only ordered it about 1/2 an hour ago.

Oh bugger it. It's only £2.
  • edited January 2012
    Screen protectors, spare styluses, headphones and a case for my 3DS. And Cooking Mama 4, which was sold out everywhere except Asda for some reason.
  • edited January 2012
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dogs-Life-Albums-1967-1972/dp/B004FUZLX2

I got the Digital Version of this.

I never heard of this band before, but I heard 1 track on a random youtube browse and I fell in love! :D
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2012
    You can get some pretty exotic stuff at Wholefoods.

yuISH.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    Thanks to the raging new years' party from which I am still recovering, I have no earthly idea what my pipe tastes like. Legal, I swear!
    edited January 2012
    Thanks to the raging new years' party from which I am still recovering, I have no earthly idea what my pipe tastes like. Legal, I swear!

Do you actually smoke, or did you just get the pipe for kicks and show?
  • edited January 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Do you actually smoke, or did you just get the pipe for kicks and show?

Rarely, but yes I do. I don't smoke cigarettes as they feel off in the lungs so I smoke cigars and my pipe. Yeah, it's not much better but it's a mouthy tobacco so it's not going to mess with my breathing.

As to the why? Let's just say I'm trying to rack up as many vices as possible.
  • edited January 2012

As to the why? Let's just say I'm trying to rack up as many vices as possible.

Like Jaywalking?
  • edited January 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    You can get some pretty exotic stuff at Wholefoods.

yuISH.jpg

I feel compelled to make some off-color joke about the purchase of whole homo organs. :D
  • edited January 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    Like Jaywalking?

I don't think any of his vices are going to involve any sort of walking. He might be able to pull off jayrolling, but that sounds a bit more dangerous to me.
  • edited January 2012
    I don't think any of his vices are going to involve any sort of walking. He might be able to pull off jayrolling, but that sounds a bit more dangerous to me.

Isnt a vice suppose to be dangerous?
  • edited January 2012
    Isnt a vice suppose to be dangerous?

Only when combined with an unexploded mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L712n7ggQrE
  • edited January 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    I feel compelled to make some off-color joke about the purchase of whole homo organs. :D
    I feel compelled to BUY a whole homo organ! I mean, it's under $3!!:eek:
  • edited January 2012
    Hyrule_Historia.png

I know it's in Japanese and I won't understand a word of it...but on the bright side, with my crap luck, as soon as I get it, there'll be news of a US release.

Also, preordered these: http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.php?products_id=13047&name=&title=The+Legend+of+Zelda+Series+Figure+Collection+Capsule+Toy+%28SET+of+6%29+Takara+Tommy+Arts
  • edited January 2012
    Wings. Delicious chickeny wings.
  • edited January 2012
    I was going to say I bought Skyrim a few days ago, but then I took a break from the internet. To play Skyrim.

Also, I still have yet to receive my Cyanide & Happiness book and Call of Cthulhu.
  • edited January 2012
    Last things I bought were a crop a dile and a Martha Steward around the page punch set.
    edited January 2012
    107 kilowatt hours of electricity.
  • edited January 2012
    Christmas presents! ...my credit card bill came.
  • edited January 2012
    Hehe I went to the shops yesterday in the rain and wind and like 10 pm! WHY you may ask (none of you will!!!) because my dear friends they where selling a magazine an Agatha Christie magazine! With a hardback copy of the Murder of Rodger Akaroid. for £1.99! Also I got burgers and energy drinks.
  • edited January 2012
    Hey, I got that thing yesterday for my Mum. No wind and rain though. Clearly you are in a very different part of the country to me. :p

Last thing I bought was some black clothes dye so I can take some old stuff that's stained to heck and try and make it all shiny and wearable again. Fingers crossed!
  • edited January 2012
    Hey, I got that thing yesterday for my Mum. No wind and rain though.

You could have got me a copy.
  • edited January 2012
    It's been a while since I've posted, and I've bought a fair few things in the past couple of weeks.
    DrWhoSeries6.jpg
    SILCD1375_DoctorWhoSeries6_Cover1-300x300.jpg
    bbcdvd_mindrobber.jpg
    netkairosoftandroidfrontieren-1-7.jpg
    thu238_iGLOVE_Touch_Screen_Gloves_1.jpg
    belt__68924_zoom.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    Friar wrote: »
    It's been a while since I've posted, and I've bought a fair few things in the past couple of weeks.
    DrWhoSeries6.jpg
    SILCD1375_DoctorWhoSeries6_Cover1-300x300.jpg
    bbcdvd_mindrobber.jpg
    netkairosoftandroidfrontieren-1-7.jpg

Oh.

My.

GOD!
    belt__68924_zoom.jpg

You've got a belt perforator! Awesome!
  • edited January 2012
    detectivedee.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    An old adventure game I found at a used bookstore. It's called Curse of Atlantis: Thorgal's Quest. Does anybody know anything about it?
  • edited January 2012
    Friar wrote: »

So, did you buy an iPhone, gloves, or was the hand model who posed for this at one of those auctions where some organization raises money by auctioning other peoples' time?
  • edited January 2012
    Could be a screen protector.
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    An old adventure game I found at a used bookstore. It's called Curse of Atlantis: Thorgal's Quest. Does anybody know anything about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy_OxjVmUf0
    edited January 2012
    My next plane ticket. $1800 to fly halfway round the world... for 4 days. I wouldn't call it a large carbon footprint so much as just kicking the Earth repeatedly in the kidneys.
  • edited January 2012
    You could have got me a copy.
    Yeah, I could. But I didn't. Your point? :p

Last bought a couple of cheap CDs (including the greatest thing ever commited to compact disc, Del Amitri's Change Everything, despite the fact I've already got it somewhere), a workout DVD for my sister (heh) and some Wine Gums. Because, for some reason, I appear to not have enough sugar in my bloodstream.
  • edited January 2012
    forcejarboethepathsound.jpg

Soundtrack for the Game by Tale Of Tales.
  • edited January 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    So, did you buy an iPhone, gloves, or was the hand model who posed for this at one of those auctions where some organization raises money by auctioning other peoples' time?

I actually bought a lovely white background.
  • edited January 2012
    I bought this because...I like comics..and blah..blah. These issues are awesome because it's where TMNT began. Worth the thirty bucks.

610eyIKGjLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.