The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    ubGJr.jpg

Indeed.
  • edited January 2012
    Malteasers Easter Eggs... i couldn't resist them.
  • edited January 2012
    Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy £16

It got decent reviews and its pretty cheap.
    Need more 3DS games for my collection

EDIT: I just ordered the Rayman Origins: Collectors Edition on the 360 for £25

(Whether or not I actually get it, since its Zavvi... :/)
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2012
    Snowboarding pants, a beginner lesson and a bus ticket upstate!
  • edited January 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Snowboarding pants, a beginner lesson and a bus ticket upstate!

It's late and I'm half asleep...then I read this and wondered how he was going to get a wheelchair snowboard attachment in this sort of economy. Now I think I should go sleep because my mind has obviously gone. Where? I dunno.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2012
    It's late and I'm half asleep...then I read this and wondered how he was going to get a wheelchair snowboard attachment in this sort of economy.

Unfortunately, the same thing has happened to me. This just to certify that the word "pants", in our minds, is just inextricably associated with a certain person. As the word has taken on another meaning, the rules of language dictate that we now find a new word for the other thing. Let's just get that bit from the French and call the cloth around our legs "culots" from now on. What'ya think?
  • edited January 2012
    Unfortunately, the same thing has happened to me. This just to certify that the word "pants", in our minds, is just inextricably associated with a certain person. As the word has taken on another meaning, the rules of language dictate that we now find a new word for the other thing. Let's just get that bit from the French and call the cloth around our legs "culots" from now on. What'ya think?

I'd rather just call them "Leggers".

So then we could have "Leggers" for our Loggers! XD
  • edited January 2012
    41cuAO49r7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

car not included
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2012
    I read this and wondered how he was going to get a wheelchair snowboard attachment
    Unfortunately, the same thing has happened to me.

Er... and me. Walking home from the store, I imagined some hybrid of these:

BgEi1.jpg

DUkv8.jpg

8CnDt.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    I don't. Knowing a person for years before a word is associated with them kind of dampens the association.

It's also weird because the Pants part of his name was co-opted from my Star Wars Galaxies character, SuperPants the albino Imperial Wookie.
  • edited January 2012
    19,000 wookies, who I use for personal slaves.
  • edited January 2012

BgEi1.jpg

DUkv8.jpg

8CnDt.jpg

That you included Mikhail Kalashnikov, one of my five personal heroes in history, in this makes my heart swell with joy. You win the Internet. Confragulations.
  • edited January 2012

How about "trousers"?
  • edited January 2012
    How about "trousers"?
    Being a Southerner, I must suggest 'britches.'
  • edited January 2012
    bobber56 wrote: »
    19,000 wookies, who I use for personal slaves.

Kinky.
  • edited January 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    Kinky.

That image is going to haunt me forever now. Thanks a lot.
  • edited January 2012
    That image is going to haunt me forever now. Thanks a lot.

Thats pretty impressive thing to do with one word.
  • edited January 2012
    Deus Ex:HR:The Missing Link. I loved Human Revolution(considering I'm on my third replay, Id say it was one of my favorites of 2011), and am loving Deus Ex 1(but am terrible at it). Hopefully Ill love the DLC as well.
  • edited January 2012
    PS3LA03.jpg
  • edited January 2012

BgEi1.jpg
    [image]
    [image]

I look at this first image and I automatically think of Number "Johnny" Five from Short Circuit.

oy5rA.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    Johnny Five could kick Wall-E's ass!
  • edited January 2012
    Johnny Five could kick Wall-E's ass!
    Well...yeah. Johnny Five is a military robot, Wall-E is a minature trash compactor on wheels.
  • edited January 2012
    Tiny Bang Story x 2 via Steam. one for me. one for my inventory.
  • edited January 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Tiny Bang Story x 2 via Steam. one for me. one for my best friend Rather Dashing
    Pretty sure that's what you meant to say.
  • edited January 2012
    lol. :)
  • edited January 2012

Thats a bizarre way to spell Gman5852.
  • edited January 2012
    Tiny Bang Story x 2 via Steam. one for me. one for my best friend Rather Dashing.

Great. Now I had to by another copy for my inventory to replace the one I gave to you, Dashing.

Thanks a lot. :\

:D
  • edited January 2012
    I look at this first image and I automatically think of Number "Johnny" Five from Short Circuit.
    Funny piece of trivia, that chair is what they actually modeled WALL-E's treads after.

Oh, and the last item I bought was this.

PantyEffect_Nero.jpg

I know, they look stupid, but they are so comfortable compared to the boxer briefs I normally wear. Besides, I'm only wearing these when I work out, which makes me look even more gay than I normally am.
  • edited January 2012
    attachment.php?attachmentid=2872&stc=1&d=1326902239
    edited January 2012
    That reminds me to make a "TTG moderators play KQ for the first time" thread shortly before the release of the sequels. :D
  • edited January 2012
    Can it be "all the moderators and Alcoremortis" instead? I've got all of the games just sitting on my computer, unplayed. I need a motivation here.
    edited January 2012
    The more the merrier. We'll get going as soon as we've got a release date. :D
  • edited January 2012
    I should get in on that action, but my little "GuruGuru214 plays the LucasArts adventure library for the first time" project is stalled as it is.
  • edited January 2012
    I'll have dual cameras! One screen capture and another recording my reactions.
  • edited January 2012
    The last thing I bought was a Subway sandwich.

Black Forest Ham on Italian Herb, in case you are wondering.
  • edited January 2012
    Better quality microphone. That ole Logitech USB desktop only went so far.

Divisionten: Most people do the record and then play it back while recording their reaction shots with a single camera....but if you want to do things the cool way, who am I to step in. :P
  • edited January 2012
    Bought from Amazon:

pbayv.png

to be used for PC.

I signed up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial, which is why I can get away with the 2-day shipping (Amazon Prime accounts get free 2-day shipping for certain items).

I already have an off-brand 360 controller, and I just bought another first-party 360 controller. Now the question remains, should I give my nephew the first-party one with his birthday present (LEGO Batman for Steam) or should I keep it for myself and give him the off-brand one? He'd never know, since I always baby the analog sticks on my controllers such that the off-brand one is still in great condition.
    edited January 2012
    I'll have dual cameras! One screen capture and another recording my reactions.

I'll have not a single camera around and will be blogging non-live about my reactions. ;)
  • edited January 2012
    BatmanBeyond_ReturnOfTheJoker_BLU.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    batmanbeyond_returnofthejoker_blu.jpg

epic epic epic
Sign in to comment in this discussion.