The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    You have to buy it direct from the dev's website. If you just want a download, Amazon's got it for $8.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2012
    That's not what I meant. When I bought it from the dev's website (the physical copy/ CD) back in August - as announced in this here thread some 45 pages ago, I got an e-mail with a link to a download version which they provided to shorten the long wait. No such e-mail for you??

/edit: Just checked their site. Seems like that was a one-time offer for customers immediately ordering around the game's release back then to get the CD along with the download - and the composer's signature, for crying out loud!

bastost.jpg
  • edited January 2012

bastost.jpg

Yep, I have the signed copy too. It was only for the first few thousand who ordered.
  • edited January 2012
    Yep, I have the signed copy too. It was only for the first few thousand who ordered.

Welp, balls. To the Ebays!

EDIT: No luck. I'll trade you for my 1st edition LOTR trilogy...
  • edited January 2012
    bluraywonderwoman.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    Ammo.

Specifically,
    DfUj3.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    Planning a revolution, comrade?
  • edited January 2012
    Ammo.

What happened to the old ammo?
  • edited January 2012
    JedExodus wrote: »
    What happened to the old ammo?

The range happened to it.

Friar wrote: »
    Planning a revolution, comrade?

While that would be perfectly lovely given the increasingly totalitarian regime in place, I am not the man for the job. I haven't the stomach for it, I am a cripple unsuited for combat and would be far outmatched in numbers; firepower and skill. No, I'm just a simple tin can plinker.
  • edited January 2012
    While that would be perfectly lovely given the increasingly totalitarian regime in place, I am not the man for the job. I haven't the stomach for it, I am a cripple unsuited for combat and would be far outmatched in numbers; firepower and skill. No, I'm just a simple tin can plinker.

With some kevlar, a John Deere engine and some elbow grease you could become the hero of the western world. Think about it Pantaloons, we need a saviour!
  • edited January 2012
    JedExodus wrote: »
    With some kevlar, a John Deere engine and some elbow grease you could become the hero of the western world. Think about it Pantaloons, we need a saviour!

Look, it's cool. I'm the hero America needs. A John Deere engine is insufficient for my needs, though. I'm going to need at LEAST a Honeywell AGT1500C multi-fuel turbine engine.
  • edited January 2012
    Look, it's cool. I'm the hero America needs. A John Deere engine is insufficient for my needs, though. I'm going to need at LEAST a Honeywell AGT1500C multi-fuel turbine engine.

Can't we just buy some really powerful (and probably illegal) fireworks, strap them to the back of a wheelchair, and just LET IT RIIIIPPP!!!!
  • edited January 2012

Can't we just buy some really powerful (and probably illegal) fireworks, strap them to the back of a wheelchair, and just LET IT RIIIIPPP!!!!
    What does farting have to do with anything?
  • edited January 2012
    What does farting have to do with anything?

What? Beyblade? You... you....you never heard of Beyblade?

tumblr_lq3dltzCCN1r0ojhto1_500.gif
  • edited January 2012
    51RtQjCV2ML.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    What? Beyblade? You... you....you never heard of Beyblade?
    isn't that the stupid cartoon about people playing a really convoluted version of jacks or something
  • edited January 2012
    isn't that the stupid cartoon about people playing a really convoluted version of jacks or something

Yes.

Now take that imagery, then combine it with what I suggested earlier.

Spinning-rocketpowered-Comrade'o'Death!

(The spinning knives are there for extra damage to ligaments! :D
    And if he doesn't make it, at least he'll put out a good show! :D (He'll go out with a bang!:D))
  • edited January 2012
    Yes.

Now take that imagery, then combine it with what I suggested earlier.

Spinning-rocketpowered-Comrade'o'Death!

(The spinning knives are there for extra damage to ligaments! :D
    And if he doesn't make it, at least he'll put out a good show! :D (He'll go out with a bang!:D))

This is a terrible idea. I get my offensive tactical capabilities from firearms. Safer for me and much more effective. I reject your proposal. Good day, sir!

OIodO.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    This is a terrible idea. I get my offensive tactical capabilities from firearms. Safer for me and much more effective. I reject your proposal. Good day, sir!

OIodO.jpg

Well...uhh...

I mean we could strap a bazooka to it.

Or... we could strap it to the bazooka....

Hmmm.....
  • edited January 2012
    Well...uhh...

I mean we could strap a bazooka to it.

Or... we could strap it to the bazooka....

Hmmm.....

Bazookas have been obsolete since the Korean War. Current anti-tank rockets include the RPG-29 and the AT4.
  • edited January 2012
    Bazookas have been obsolete since the Korean War. Current anti-tank rockets include the RPG-29 and the AT4.
    So you're saying we could get one really cheap in a Clearance sale AND it's more fun to say?

Bazooka it is!
  • edited January 2012
    So you're saying we could get one really cheap in a Clearance sale AND it's more fun to say?

Bazooka it is!

ಠ_ಠ

2iogh.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    I saw bazooka and had this image of that scene from The God's Must be Crazy. You know, the one where it has trouble shooting down helicopters?
  • edited January 2012
    200px-Bazooka_gum.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    11 x 17 Movie Poster
    51abXzeC6QL._SS500_.jpg

Book with concept art.
    art-of-megamind.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    I saw bazooka and had this image of that scene from The God's Must be Crazy. You know, the one where it has trouble shooting down helicopters?

Every time I think of The Gods Must Be Crazy, I think of that one scene where the car gets stuck in the tree. I can't find a good clip of it though.
  • edited January 2012
    Every time I think of The Gods Must Be Crazy, I think of that one scene where the car gets stuck in the tree. I can't find a good clip of it though.

Oh, I loved that scene, too. Now I feel this need to go and watch that movie again.
  • edited January 2012
    12043456_500x500_1.jpg
  • edited January 2012
    I think VeronicanPlay may have a slight fixation on Megamind.
  • edited January 2012
    /edit: Just checked their site. Seems like that was a one-time offer for customers immediately ordering around the game's release back then to get the CD along with the download - and the composer's signature, for crying out loud!

bastost.jpg

I literally just got the email with a download.... Hopefully I'll get a sig, too, but who knows?
  • edited January 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    12043456_500x500_1.jpg

Cracking DVD Lad!
    edited January 2012
    ted12 wrote: »
    I literally just got the email with a download.... Hopefully I'll get a sig, too, but who knows?

Good thing they still do the DL thing. But hopefully, after signing some 3500 covers, they let poor Darren go back to work. ;)

Shush. She could be on Twilight or some other ****, but she's adoring far better stuff instead. ;)
  • edited January 2012

tumblr_lvrp8bU9AV1qibz0jo1_500.png
  • edited January 2012
    I ordered Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 today.

£18

Its the cheapest I've seen it so far.
    I'll definately get a lot of value from it.

I LOVE Dragon Quest Monsters.
    I have the 1st one on the Gameboy, (but have played 2 and Caravan hearts), and it is probably better than Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow were.

I also have Joker on the DS, and have completed it.
    Great game also, though a little bland compared to the original, and I suspect this will be the same.

But it has an improved battle system, and a massive library of around 300 monsters (pokemon has more obviously, but this game has a complicated breeding system, so its way harder to get all of them than say the pokemon equivalent), make it worth buying in my book!
  • edited January 2012
    Shush. She could be on Twilight or some other ****, but she's adoring far better stuff instead. ;)

Trudat. Also, we can say 'shit' here, you know.
    edited January 2012
    I wrote shit, but reconsidered.

Just want to keep the punch for when it counts.
  • edited January 2012
    Trudat. Also, we can say 'shit' here, you know.

That's right We have the power to say any word we want! This is a forum of free speech. Except, apparently, if you type ********. Go figure.

Also, I'm taking $65 worth of iTunes Credit off the hands of one of my schoolmates, for the low low price of $50.
  • edited January 2012

It's a good movie. I would have a similar fixation if I had more money.
  • edited January 2012
    9ori.jpg12648108824707.jpegarmy_of_two_xbox360.jpg

£10 for the lot. Quite happy with that!
  • edited January 2012
    It's a good movie. I would have a similar fixation if I had more money.

Am I alone in thinking it wasn't very good?

(Waits patiently for Dashing, prolific hater of all modern mainstream movies, to agree.)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.