The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Root Beer and - and this still amazes me - LUCKY CHARMS.

I found somewhere in the UK that sells Lucky Charms.

HOLY SHIT.

This stuff is like gold-dust over here. They stopped selling it years ago and you can only get it from import stores. But I found some! Man, I am gonna be hyper tomorrow morning! Woo!

Lucky Charms in a bowl of root beer? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I'm ashamed to admit that I have never seen or eaten Lucky Charms.
  • edited January 2012
    Also the co-op mode is the actually GOOD part of the game.

Well none of my friends own the game so....

and I don't like playing with random people. I may not be the best ever(I had to sit and think a few times), but I just don't want the frustration of one of us being better than the other.

EDIT: Surprise surprise. I just bought Portal on Steam yesterday. Figured I might as well play the first one. Was pretty underwhelmed after playing the second one. Here, I was questioning the little you know about what's going on in the sequel, the original tells you nothing. By the end, you really learn nothing except
    the cake wasn't a lie
    . You learn nothing about the character, the environment, the story, or anything really. It was fun though.
  • edited January 2012
    rhythm-paradise.jpg
    £4
    Last_Window.jpg
    £14.99

Two games I've been meaning to get for a while. Now I've only to get The original Ouendan game and Pokemon Heart Gold, and then I'll have all the DS games that I've ever wanted. I think.
  • edited February 2012
    You lucky bastard!! I want Last window so badly, but I'm in the US. If you can get another copy, can I pay you to send it over to me? I have an original DS which isnt region locked, so I just need the cartridge.
  • edited February 2012
    ted12 wrote: »
    You lucky bastard!! I want Last window so badly, but I'm in the US. If you can get another copy, can I pay you to send it over to me? I have an original DS which isnt region locked, so I just need the cartridge.

You can order it from Amazon you know? Even though it's from a UK seller.
  • edited February 2012
    It's $5 more, and that's not even ncluding shipping.
  • edited February 2012
    True. It IS there though.
  • edited February 2012
    A frame for my Megamind poster, and lots of coke and sweets.
  • edited February 2012
    It's $5 more, and that's not even ncluding shipping.
    I make it £5 dearer than what I payed on the US site, including shipping, which is pretty decent. Plus, the new price of the game on amazon UK is £18, so it's really only £2 ($3) difference, which isn't that much, really. Especially if you take into account paypal fees and the fact it would cost me more to post it.

I haven't played it yet. I've been too busy reading 2010: Odyssey two, and playing Rhythm heaven. But I'm looking forward to.

Any idea why you didn't get the game released over there? Or why you didn't Get another code:R (wii) either? That was a fantastic game. One of my favorites on the system, and three times the length of the original.
  • edited February 2012
    Friar wrote: »
    I make it £5 dearer than what I payed on the US site, including shipping, which is pretty decent. Plus, the new price of the game on amazon UK is £18, so it's really only £2 ($3) difference, which isn't that much, really. Especially if you take into account paypal fees and the fact it would cost me more to post it.

I haven't played it yet. I've been too busy reading 2010: Odyssey two, and playing Rhythm heaven. But I'm looking forward to.

Any idea why you didn't get the game released over there? Or why you didn't Get another code:R (wii) either? That was a fantastic game. One of my favorites on the system, and three times the length of the original.

Yeah, Cing, the developer for both games, went bankrupt in '08. In other words, there's no chance for either to be released in the states.
  • edited February 2012
    Just ordered these two Lindsey Buckingham blu-rays from Amazon!

Lindsey+Buckingham+Live+Blu-ray.jpg

lindsey-buckingham-songs-from-the-small-machine-blu-ray-630.jpg
  • edited February 2012
    Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones. £18

I needed a new pair, my old ones are literally hanging on by a thread, (or should I say wire. I've had them over a year, and I use them A LOT and I take them everywhere, so they suffer massive wear and tear).

This is a double pack though, so they come with earphones as well.
    (My brother will be taking those I bet... :/)
  • edited February 2012
    Tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Beethoven's Last Night tour in May. Excited.
  • edited February 2012
    Tickets for the Zelda Symphony in Philly.
  • edited February 2012
    The Heroes Pack from Steam containing:

Dark Messiah Might and Magic
    Heroes of Might and Magic V
    Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate
    Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East
  • edited February 2012
    51xR50jMFuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    31jqlsH%2BvwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    51yVozJTUlL._AA300_.jpg
  • edited February 2012
    51oPS7OQ7gL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • edited February 2012
    Tickets for the Zelda Symphony in Philly.

Hoping to be buying those for Denver soon.
  • edited February 2012
    51oPS7OQ7gL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Excellent choice, sir.
  • edited February 2012
    An ice pick.
  • edited February 2012
    Thief 1 and 2 £11.75
    From Good Old Games.

Its been a pretty long time since I've bought something from there, and Thief 1 and 2 are supposed to be real classics.

(I shouldn't be buying this... its illogical...buuuuuutt....I wanna play eet! :p)
  • edited February 2012
    An ice pick.

I read this as "an ice pack" and considering how sore I am right now, that sounds like a really good idea. But I don't think an ice pick would work nearly as well.
  • edited February 2012
    An ice pick.

That's JUST for ice, right?

...right?
  • edited February 2012
    Yeah, Cing, the developer for both games, went bankrupt in '08. In other words, there's no chance for either to be released in the states.

Well, last window was released in 2010, oddly enough. Maybe there's still hope!

Last window isn't that great by the way. The plot so far isn't up to much, the characters don't seem as interesting this time round, and it basically just feels like hotel dusk in a bigger hotel. But because everyone lives there, you lose the atmosphere you get from meeting people for the first time, and learning why they are really there.

I'm sure it'll get better as I read a bit more though.
  • edited February 2012
    Well, last window was released in 2010, oddly enough. Maybe there's still hope!

Last window isn't that great by the way. The plot so far isn't up to much, the characters don't seem as interesting this time round, and it basically just feels like hotel dusk in a bigger hotel. But because everyone lives there, you lose the atmosphere you get from meeting people for the first time, and learning why they are really there.

I'm sure it'll get better as I read a bit more though.

I still bought it off Amazon anyways. Hope it's good!
  • edited February 2012
    I still bought it off Amazon anyways. Hope it's good!

Yeah, I wouldn't say it's bad, it just hasn't gripped me as much as hotel dusk did. But them I'm only three chapters in. Maybe I'll go play it some more now actually. It doesn't help that I'm currently reading another book.

But I would definately recommend picking up Another Code:R (and of course jailbreaking the wii and using gecko region free.) As soon as their are no more wii games on the horizon you want (that way you won't be forced to update and lose the region-free ness). Fantastic game, and is probably 3rd on my list of awesome wii games (after Okami and skyward sword). I think it even made me cry at one point. It was certainly responsible for a 6 month long obsession with becoming a park ranger.
  • edited February 2012
    That's JUST for ice, right?

...right?

That's for me to know and you to lose sleep over.
  • edited February 2012
    indie galla bundle
  • edited February 2012
    Strength Training Resistance Bands.
  • edited February 2012
    Yeah, I wouldn't say it's bad, it just hasn't gripped me as much as hotel dusk did. But them I'm only three chapters in. Maybe I'll go play it some more now actually. It doesn't help that I'm currently reading another book.

But I would definately recommend picking up Another Code:R (and of course jailbreaking the wii and using gecko region free.) As soon as their are no more wii games on the horizon you want (that way you won't be forced to update and lose the region-free ness). Fantastic game, and is probably 3rd on my list of awesome wii games (after Okami and skyward sword). I think it even made me cry at one point. It was certainly responsible for a 6 month long obsession with becoming a park ranger.

I looked up an LP of it on youtube. I ended up crying as well over Chapters 6 and 9
  • edited February 2012

Great, now I want it even more. I loved Trace Memory, and I was so pissed off when they didn't bring the sequel to the US.
  • edited February 2012
    That's for me to know and you to lose sleep over.

Eh, I'll sleep when I'm dead. Or later tonight.
  • edited February 2012
    the-sun-newspaper.jpg
  • edited February 2012
    Gotham City Impostors.

Dive-bombing people as a fat gliding guy is fun.
  • edited February 2012
    Gotham City Impostors.

Dive-bombing people as a fat gliding guy is fun.

Well, that kind of goes without saying, doesn't it?
  • edited February 2012
    369421.jpg
  • edited February 2012
    Valentines gifts and a gas mask. I feel the need to mention that the two are in no way related.
  • edited February 2012
    Valentines gifts and a gas mask. I feel the need to mention that the two are in no way related.
    Wait, the gas mask isn't the valentine's gift? Because, I mean, that sounds like the sort of thing you'd do.
  • edited February 2012
    Wait, the gas mask isn't the valentine's gift? Because, I mean, that sounds like the sort of thing you'd do.

I was about to ask how he knew that was just what I wanted.
  • edited February 2012
    CiCis-Pizza.jpg

I wanted some really cheap and bad food to help me feel better. So I got it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.