The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited February 2012
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Pah I say! Culinary thrillseekers such as myself use an uncovered chip pan. A pile of fat boiling away with no thermostatic control or safety measures? Yes please!

That sounds about as fun as exploding a potato in the microwave or making popcorn in a pot without the lid! Except MORE FIRE!
  • edited February 2012
    I just use a flamethrower!

pyro_cook_by_kirillotr0n-d4gux6r.jpg
  • edited February 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    Forgot to say its the CD :p. I already have the 3D blu ray though.

The CD is (probably) awesome too. I still have the CD my Mum bought years and years ago (from around the time the VHS came out I imagine. I remember that too well. Gah, I hate being this old. God knows what I'll be like when I'm actually old.) The only non doctor-who album on my iPod.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Soooo... let's see.

walkingdead.jpg
  • edited February 2012
    ec7b_triwizard_tournament_shirt.jpg
  • edited February 2012
    Last thing I bought was baskets!
    Friar wrote: »
    The CD is (probably) awesome too. I still have the CD my Mum bought years and years ago (from around the time the VHS came out I imagine. I remember that too well. Gah, I hate being this old. God knows what I'll be like when I'm actually old.) The only non doctor-who album on my iPod.

Hey me too! I bought the CD when the movie came out... I'm sure you're not old though...

ec7b_triwizard_tournament_shirt.jpg

WANT!
  • edited February 2012
    Movie tickets to "The Secret World of Arrietty"
  • edited February 2012
    Soooo... let's see.

walkingdead.jpg

Got that myself for Christmas. I love it to death.
  • edited February 2012
    Thanks to a nice Gamestop deal, Assassins Creed: Revelations(which I won't play SP until AC2 and Brotherhood are dealt with!) and UMVC both on PS3.

Also, Revelations PS3 contains the first game with it apparantly, so I can perhaps give another shot at the first one.
  • edited February 2012
    Bottle of Captain Morgan. Probably wasn't the best idea, eh?
  • edited February 2012
    A haircut, I got all my long hair chopped of. I just like sort hair better.
  • edited February 2012
    I purchased a $499 guitar last week. After a couple of days that Guitar was broken. I thought that was the most extravagant thing that I ever purchased.
  • edited February 2012
    Johro wrote: »
    Bottle of Captain Morgan. Probably wasn't the best idea, eh?

If you wake up tomorrow wondering where it went and why your head hurts, then yeah, probably not the best idea.
  • edited February 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Thanks to a nice Gamestop deal, Assassins Creed: Revelations(which I won't play SP until AC2 and Brotherhood are dealt with!) and UMVC both on PS3.

Also, Revelations PS3 contains the first game with it apparantly, so I can perhaps give another shot at the first one.

Eh, I tried replaying the first Assassin's Creed because it came with Revelations and I have to say it felt lacking in many aspects when compared to newer entries in the series, with that being said I did enjoy it when it first came out.
  • edited February 2012
    If you wake up tomorrow wondering where it went and why your head hurts, then yeah, probably not the best idea.

I'm there. However, I was referring to three deleted spam threads which I kept commenting on as entertainment. I was kind of expecting to wake up to a mod PM, but alas, I am now wondering if I dreamt the whole thing as that was not the case. A crazy wonderful dream full of cursing, sexual themes, cows and ponies? ...On a third thought, yeah, maybe the Captain lead me astray.
  • edited February 2012
    Bread. Or rather, since I couldn't see one of those mini loaves in the store I went to, some mini baguettes so I can have them as breakfast on my way to work tomorrow morning.
  • edited February 2012
    Gas, specifically £20 worth. Slowly getting used to having a prepayment meter for my gas in my new place, it's handy to know exactly how much I've used. And in the 6 weeks I've been here I've used £35.64 worth of gas which isn't bad considering it's been fairly cold this February. In fact, in this last fortnight I've only used around £8 in gas, but I'll keep putting on £20 a fortnight so I can build up a good reserve for next winter, and so I can pay less over the summer.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2012
    That sounds about as fun as exploding a potato in the microwave or making popcorn in a pot without the lid! Except MORE FIRE!

Hah, there is only one way to make popcorn properly. Only one way.
  • edited February 2012
    A haircut, I got all my long hair chopped of. I just like sort hair better.

That was a reply to a different message, but I like it better as a reply to this one.
  • edited February 2012
    the be mine
  • edited February 2012
    Last thing I bought was... Some weird kids games for my bro's b-day -.-
  • edited February 2012
    Hah, there is only one way to make popcorn properly. Only one way.

Next time I make popcorn, I'm doing this. I know I'm not a trained chef...and I'm not from Sweden...but I do cook on occasion and have Swedish ancestry so that should be good enough, right?
  • edited February 2012
    Borderland Game of the Year Edition, I got a coupon from my brother to use with it.
  • edited February 2012
    Razor blades.
  • edited February 2012
    Sega Saturn with 9 working games, (and 4 non-working ones).

£36 + £8 shipping. (So £44 overall)

A veeery good offer! I am real happy about that.

The console has 2 controllers, all the leads, AND the box. (Damaged though, but hard to get one with an ACTUAL box)

EDIT:

Games List:
    Working:
    Sega Rally
    Virtua Fighter
    Clockwork Knight
    Daytona USA
    Wing Arms
    Firestorm Thunderhawk
    International Victory Goal
    Alien Trilogy
    Hardcore 4x4

Non-working:
    Sega Rally
    Sonic Jam
    Off-world Interceptor extreme
    Sega Worldwide Soccer 97

The console itself is described as working and looks like its in pretty good shape.
    (Has a new internal battery fitted)

Need a few games for it, but I might just try to get a modchip for it, and burn the ridiculously expensive games I really want to play on it! :D

(I might be able to score one for £15 and I need to get a RGB/Composite cable for it (along with a few other cables for my Snes and Megadrive))
  • edited February 2012
    Need a few games for it, but I might just try to get a modchip for it, and burn the ridiculously expensive games I really want to play on it! :D
    Gasp! How dare you pirate long out of print games!
  • edited February 2012
    gamer247 wrote: »
    Gasp! How dare you pirate long out of print games!

In all seriousness though, a lot of the Sega Saturn games worth playing are in the £30-100 range.
    (A collector would see that as very reasonable, but I'm not a collector! XD)

I'll probably pick up Fighters Megamix, Virtua Fighter 2, and Fighting Vipers if I can, and Nights into Dreams as well.
    (I think the 3D controller will come in handy!)

And I thought Snes carts were expensive...
  • edited February 2012
    Last things I bought - 4 Assassins Creed books.
  • edited February 2012
    Vita bundle with an 8GB card and Virtua Tennis 4 as well as a Uncharted, Dynasty Warriors Next and Shinobido 2 to go with it as well.

Also got The Last Story Limited Edition today too. So much to play...
  • edited February 2012
    Steam games. So many Steam games.

Serious Sam 2, The Baconing, Red Faction: Armageddon, Payday: The Heist, Ceville, Wasteland Angel, Nikopol, Beep, Sideway: New York, MW2, Skyrim, Borderlands GOTY, Jedi Knight Collection, Super Monday Night Combat, King Arthur, Rochard, Hamilton's Great Adventure, PB Winterbottom, Half-Life, Lume, Zeno Clash, RoboBlitz, Bunch of Heroes, Fortix 2, Critical Mass, and Just Cause 2.
  • edited February 2012
    Floppy disk shirt from woot...
  • edited February 2012
    I got The Jak & Daxter Trilogy today
  • edited February 2012
    A hat. :)

No, seriously.
  • edited February 2012
    Three t-shirts, in random colors.

I wonder what I'll get.
  • edited February 2012
    Last thing I got.. hmm.. I think it was the Sierra Collection on GOG when they had a sale going a few weeks ago. Haven't gotten around to playing it yet cause I've always got stuff I'm doing, but I plan to soonish.

That was the last game, the last book I got was.. hmm.. I know it was a Terry Pratchett book, whatever one came out last year as well as Good Omens, cause I never had my own copy and I loved the hell outta that book.

Last movie.. been too long, might've been Caroline or Ponyo.
  • edited February 2012
    Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island.
  • edited February 2012
    'Mirror's Edge' and a bunch of prog rock CDs.
  • edited February 2012
    A bus pass
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2012
    Helicopter flight for two over the Hunter Valley, followed by wine tasting and a gourmet picnic lunch.

That's my brother's wedding gift. I AM pretty much the best sister ever.
  • edited February 2012
    A roll of masking tape, a rope, a ski mask and a large kitchen knife.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.