Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

Comments

• Well at this point, Half life 3 is the gaming equivalent version of the holy grail at this. so yeah we will find that... eventually.

As for you Telltales, Sorry for the late question i give you every month. i promise i will make sure i ask once a month and expect so.
    "So any news about the soundtrack"

This soundtrack is turning into half life 3. WAIT Season 3 = 3 - HALF LIFE 3 HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED. Seriously though, I need this soundtrack.

• I wish they could just put an eater egg or something in the last episodes of TWD or TWAU to give us a hint of it coming,then we could start a hype train.... Enyone remember the banang easter egg in TWD Ep.3?

• well the spring here... i rhink, so might as well ask

"so, any new about the soundtracks"

• Ranaxdoa posted: »

well the spring here... i rhink, so might as well ask "so, any new about the soundtracks"

• 10 years later*.......................................

• "so, any new about the soundtracks"

• The music composer for the series is truly something. I was watching so you think you can dance and oh boy I felt like I was transported to a dimension where the metronome was never invented and rap music originated in white suburbia. It was awful!

• Jared is one of my favorite composers, Though his work does not bode well with all genera of music.

• Okay, I am a little worried since I can't find the collectibles store anymore and I wanted to get another shot glass and sam and max comic collection. Now I might not be able to get the soundtrack?! Good god no!
  • Telltale has stopped selling physical merchandise for the time being. Treasure what you've gotten already.

(And of course, they never did release an official Season 3 soundtrack.)

Okay, I am a little worried since I can't find the collectibles store anymore and I wanted to get another shot glass and sam and max comic collection. Now I might not be able to get the soundtrack?! Good god no!

• Crap, I was just gonna get one ;(
  • Welp...... Any news about the soundtrack? Crys

• One day, one day we'll get that soundtrack! I want to believe

• On Harrison Pink's stream chat, Jared mentioned he might get around to "touching up" some of the Season 3 OST for a project of his.

• Stop toying with our emotions!! ;)

On Harrison Pink's stream chat, Jared mentioned he might get around to "touching up" some of the Season 3 OST for a project of his.

• edited December 2014

Nice to see this thread is still alive. While I've largely given up on TTG and not been here in 18 months I still want to S3 soundtrack, even if its severely unlikely after all this time (though as someone who collects Limited Edition Soundtracks, there have been releases in the last couple of years I never dared to dream possible; like the complete scores to Star Trek The Original Series. If that can happen then S3 of S&M can too :) )

On Harrison Pink's stream chat, Jared mentioned he might get around to "touching up" some of the Season 3 OST for a project of his.

• edited January 2015

Hello again guys, haven't checked this thread in a couple of months. Good to see that we have a glimmer of hope.

Also, is there anywhere were I can view Harrisons stream, I missed it

• http://www.jaredemersonjohnson.com/the-vault/

Today, a couple of songs from "Penal Zone" were uploaded onto Jared's Soundcloud account.

• How did I not know about that blog? Thanks!

Oh, and Telltale, I'm still interested in a real soundtrack for The Devil's Playhouse, too! ;)

http://www.jaredemersonjohnson.com/the-vault/ Today, a couple of songs from "Penal Zone" were uploaded onto Jared's Soundcloud account.

• Oh lawdy lord thank you

http://www.jaredemersonjohnson.com/the-vault/ Today, a couple of songs from "Penal Zone" were uploaded onto Jared's Soundcloud account.

• Forgot to mention! Songs from Episodes 302 and 303 were recently shared on the Vault section of Jared's website.

• Thanks a bunch!

Forgot to mention! Songs from Episodes 302 and 303 were recently shared on the Vault section of Jared's website.

• If you guys want to know when to check the website, I think songs are added from a new series/episode around every 1-2 weeks.

• Yeah he told me every Wednesday.

If you guys want to know when to check the website, I think songs are added from a new series/episode around every 1-2 weeks.

• Nice to see this thread is still alive.

Indeed, I think today may be its fifth anniversary. Though I can't seem to find the exact date for the original post...

• The original post was August 31, 2010, a few minutes after midnight, Pacific Daylight Saving Time. So we're only a few short hours away until the fifth anniversary of the Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread! Think Telltale has been holding out for this special occasion, and we're finally going to get it?

(Yeah, me neither, but wouldn't that be great?)

Nice to see this thread is still alive. Indeed, I think today may be its fifth anniversary. Though I can't seem to find the exact date for the original post...

• If nothing else, a decent amount of the Season 3 soundtrack is up on Jared's website at this point so we do have that at least. :)

WarpSpeed posted: »

The original post was August 31, 2010, a few minutes after midnight, Pacific Daylight Saving Time. So we're only a few short hours away unt

• Hello again guys, It's been a long ass time since I've checked back.
    We're probably never going to get the soundtrack, but the touch ups are better than nothing. Thanks for that Blind Sniper for posting about it.

See you guys in another year or two!

If nothing else, a decent amount of the Season 3 soundtrack is up on Jared's website at this point so we do have that at least.

• See you guys in another year or two!

enter link description here

Hello again guys, It's been a long ass time since I've checked back. We're probably never going to get the soundtrack, but the touch ups ar

• Checking in for old times sake, I still hope that this will see the light of day.

• Checking in again, 6 year anniversary is coming up :P

Continues to wait

• edited August 2017

I’m seven today
    I’m seven today
    Because it’s my birthday
    I’m seven today

WarpSpeed posted: »

The original post was August 31, 2010, a few minutes after midnight, Pacific Daylight Saving Time. So we're only a few short hours away unt

• Telltale, please hurry and release the soundtrack, so that this doesn't happen every year! :D

♫ I’m seven today I’m seven today Because it’s my birthday I’m seven today ♫

• Hey, uh, Telltale? There's still plenty of us that want this. Even if it's not a physical release, nothing's stopping you from releasing a flac version on bandcamp or something similar. I want to toss my money your way. Let's make this happen.

• Any chance of those files being reuploaded? Or could someone that saved them please send me a link?

Jake posted: »

Whooaaaa, opening edits ahoy! Season 2 Season 3

• Coolgamer posted: »

Any chance of those files being reuploaded? Or could someone that saved them please send me a link?

• Hello again for yet another check in.

The wait will be eternal and I shall wait eternally.

• So I guess this thread turned eight years old about a week ago. That's supposedly the age at which Mozart wrote his first symphony.

• edited September 2018

You know, Telltale, you could make a few extra bucks just by putting together a few mp3 files together of the soundtrack, and putting it up somewhere like GoG. Here's an example of just a soundtrack there:

https://www.gog.com/game/finding_paradise_soundtrack

Right now, you're not making anything just having the music in the game and on Jared's blog. I'm not saying you'd make millions of dollars putting the soundtrack up for sale, either, but you'd make something, which is better than nothing.

(I'd buy the Tales From The Borderlands soundtrack, too!)

@mostlypoptarts

• So, how's everyone doing?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.