Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

Comments

• edited May 2012
    You'd know if the soundtrack was out, because I'd be blasting it down your street. Errrr, I mean, it would be featured in the blog.
  • edited June 2012
    Well, as long as I keep listening to the best goddamn intro music EVAAHH!!!!, the soundtrack waiting will be less painful.
  • edited July 2012
    *signs into TellTale after few weeks away*
    Any news...nope
    *leaves*
  • edited July 2012
    Goddamit. How long could it possibly be taking?
  • edited July 2012
    I wonder if when they release TDP on GoG.com if it will come with a digital copy of the respective soundtrack, like the first two seasons did.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2012
    If this soundtrack also comprised the extra bits, intros and endings, I would have to kill someone.
  • edited July 2012
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    I wonder if when they release TDP on GoG.com if it will come with a digital copy of the respective soundtrack, like the first two seasons did.

I'm REALLY hoping for this.
    I'd do it begrudgingly, but I'd buy The Devil's Playhouse a third time through GOG to get the soundtrack.
    As much as I wish the soundtracks could just be separate, if that becomes the ONLY way to get the Season 3 soundtrack, I'll take what I can get.
  • edited August 2012
    Any news...nope
    *leaves*
  • edited August 2012
    I'd still love to see/hear/throw money at a season 3 soundtrack <3
  • edited October 2012
    Any news...nope
    *leaves*
  • edited October 2012
    Cheeseness wrote: »
    I'd still love to see/hear/throw money at a season 3 soundtrack <3

Me, also!
  • edited October 2012
    You know, at the rate this is going, the Soundtrack for Season Three might as well be called "Project Godot."
  • edited January 2013
    *comes back after months*

Helllo?

Anybody?

:(
  • edited January 2013
    Since there aren't even any traces of the soundtracks from the first two seasons in the Telltale store, I don't have high hopes for the third. Which is a shame, because shortly after The Devil's Playhouse I decided that the soundtrack would be my next purchase from Telltale.

I hear some of the games they've made since then were pretty good, too.
  • edited January 2013
    Season 1 and 2 on GoG.com has the soundtrack. Still nothing on S3 soundtrack. Heresy.
  • edited January 2013
    So why exactly are there no more copies of the season 1 and 2 soundtracks? Just the cost of making them? You could go the download route and just sell digital copies in the store. Could do the same for season 3 although my hopes for that are pretty nonexistant at the moment.
  • edited January 2013
    you know at this point they can at least go digital copy on iTunes or band camp or whatever.
  • edited February 2013
    I've already written telltale an email about this, but would you guys consider ripping or downloading the Devil's Playhouse soundtrack to be sleazy or illegal?

It's hard to tell if that's just enjoying somebody's work, or being disrespectful about it.
    (uh, this is only keeping in mind that the soundtrack can't be purchased)
  • edited February 2013
    I don't. Someone ripped it and I listen to it often and I made a hand-drawn cover for it.

I would purchase it in a heartbeat if it was available, but it isn't. Plus, I bought the game, so instead of playing endlessly to listen to the soundtrack...
  • edited February 2013
    wellgolly wrote: »
    I've already written telltale an email about this, but would you guys consider ripping or downloading the Devil's Playhouse soundtrack to be sleazy or illegal?

Ripping the music from a game I've bought, for my own personal use? I don't see anything wrong with that. Downloading it? I don't know. Seems like a slightly grayer area to me, but if it's not available in any other form...

(Of course, if Telltale were to overcome their crippling fear of my money, and release it on CD like they did with the first two seasons, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. If they only released it as a digital download... Eh, I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.)
  • edited February 2013

It's hard to tell if that's just enjoying somebody's work, or being disrespectful about it.

When you buy the soundtracks, you're paying for remastered songs with definite beginnings and ends. You can't get that from ripping the music itself, and downloads of this music can't provide it either. Rip away, download away, shell out the money once Jared-Emerson Johnson makes everything beautiful.
  • edited February 2013

I had many many many chances to just rip the songs and make my own soundtrack with album cover and everything. but i have trying real real hard to give Telltale the benefit of the doubt that they would just put together a soundtrack with remastered tracks and and some suites. but as of now my patience is ridding thin here as telltale has yet to say anything about a soundtrack in nye form nor shape. come on telltale you have people set and ready offer you money.
  • edited April 2013
    Any news...nope
    *leaves*
  • edited April 2013
    alik44 wrote: »
    Any news...nope
    *leaves*

Stop posting this exact same statement every time :mad:
  • edited April 2013
    Shyguy wrote: »
    Stop posting this exact same statement every time :mad:

im sorry can't think any other wittier lines at the moment :o
  • edited April 2013
    I can't believe it's been nearly three years! I think we just have to accept at this point that TellTale don't care about soundtracks anymore, which is a damn shame, poor show TellTale, I used to like buying all sorts of crap from your store!
  • edited April 2013
    dont know why they can't just give it a digital release they made all that money from the walking dead how about spreading that money around to your other projects....please
  • edited April 2013
    I'm getting the impression that the Sam & Max soundtracks actually weren't such a great seller. If they were, every game would be selling a soundtrack, and Telltale would be selling Strong Bad Sings & Other Type Hits.
  • edited August 2013
    "Signs in"
    Anything.....any news....any thing about the soundtrack......anything about iTunes.....Anything about tell tales just giving it away....nope still nothing about the soundtrack of season 3 which should be incredibly easy to somehow bring it to the fans....nope nothing.
    fine ill check in a months to check i guess
    "sign out"
    edited August 2013
    Might be the time to just hand that soundtrack out, especially the 'beginnings and endings' cut from the loopable game track edits. There won't be a CD and I don't do iTunes... and I'd love to hear that stuff.

I'm sure that we could, for the dedicated Soundtrack Connoisseur, whip up a printable cover much in the style of the previous OST packages. I still have the perfect cover picture... :D
  • edited August 2013
    Fine i will Expect a soundtrack sometime this year. its been 5 years now they have to do something......anything
    edited August 2013
    alik44 wrote: »
    its been 5 years now

I don't know what time machine you're using, but I don't want that thing! :D
  • edited August 2013
    I don't know what time machine you're using, but I don't want that thing! :D

it either 5 years now hoping for the soundtrack.
    or its 3 years and its not showing up for 2 more years now.
    edited August 2013
    So, you started hoping for a Season 3 soundtrack immediately after Season 2 ended?

Fact of the matter is, it's not even a full three years since the Season's last episode yet. We'll have to wait another ten days for that.
  • edited August 2013
    ....you know what i give up.
    Telltales if you do not plan on ever eleasing the season 3 soundtrack because....idk your bankrupt, your have been really busy for around close to 4 years, you don't care. whatever i consed with this long argument...you win
    BUT before i quit

i am going to do am going to post on the form tomorrow
    and im going to explain the situation on this entire situation i am assume they truly did ignore this entire situation that there fans asked for.

I will see you tomorrow or Monday....see you there.

PS EHHH make tuesday monday was babysitting
  • So any news about the soundtrack.... srry still bound to ask this

• edited November 2013

Well it is that time of the month, so might as well ask

"So any news about the soundtrack"

• Well it is the of the snowing, so might as well ask

"so, any new about the soundtracks"

• I would like to have a digital copy I can download straight from Google play or iTunes. Gotta love those saxophone solos.

• This soundtrack is turning into half life 3. :( WAIT

Season 3 = 3 - HALF LIFE 3

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

Seriously though, I need this soundtrack.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.